Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Lorna Luxe.... doing customer service for a small brand, four years later she buys her husband a Bentley?
Right... it just doesn’t add up. she bought it but he paid for it? it’s on loan?

She’s almost 40, yet her life is parading around for Instagram and showing off her tacky buys from OAP’s wallet, what did she actually earn herself? Why is she so proud of this tat? I find her so depressing and pathetic.

I understand she makes money from Instagram now but for a long time she said she didn’t. I would rather be poor than to wake up to OAPs creepy smile so that I can buy a Chanel bag to post on Instagram

Reactions: 8

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Imagine strutting around london all day, with your antique sugar daddy taking photos of your nappy-padded-esque crotch, thinking people are gawping at you because you're a stunner...when it's actually because you look like a (self-inflicted) freak.

• Haha
I honestly think these influencers lose all sense of reality.

She has just said on her stories that they are not going to be able to eat at all the places that they rate because she hasn’t booked them and that they don’t have the time, but there are places that if they were there on holiday that they would go to?!
I’ve never quoted on here so I hope I did this right.

Anyway, she said no time to eat at those places, but just today before noon they’ve been to 3 restaurants?

I hate she keeps misidentifying the design of the Gritti Palace. I’ve stayed there a few times. It is quintessential Venice. Totally Venetian gothic. Not old Hollywood as she said and certainly not 80s Wall Street. Seriously how tacky can one person be that those are their design comparisons. And that white towel in her cleansing routine :oops: I really hope she brings her own hand towels and isn’t completely destroying one of the hotel towels. How crass.

She said she went back to back to Venice after the flooding to help with tourism. Lady! It floods every year and has for over 50 years. This isn’t new. She has no damn clue. Am I the only one who things these two act like tacky new money? Only new money people are such label whores. And only tacky people think Chanel is the epitome of class. Chanel is incredible, don’t get me wrong. But there’s a certain type of person who strictly buys it as a way to buy class without actually having any. It’s probably all covered in that nasty self tanner.

JustLooking1

How can you be happy about always being in hotels. Being in hotels is awful - I do it for work and it’s just absolutely shit. Even the nicest hotels you’re still just lugging all your stuff around in suitcases, you haven’t got your own kitchen to pick about at, you haven’t got your own cosy sofa, it’s just miserable.
They haven’t moved into London because they can’t afford to buy in London in a place that will give off the same wealthy vibes as their faux country mansion (flat).

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
So the Bentley. Didn’t really look at it properly before but it’s OLD!!! Go on auto trader you can find Continentals around the same age for £12k. Pushing it for a decent spec, low mileage etc to £18k at absolute most! So yeh I guess she could afford it. If it was on some kind of promo/AD loan I’m sure they would have given her a newer model and she would have had to show off the spec. OR she rented it just for a day or two as a valentines gift? Has she said at any point she’s actually bought it? On the post she said she couldn’t just get him a tie. But perhaps it was just a day thing not an actual gifting of the car itself? Using clever wording. I didn’t really see the stories so don’t know what she said.

I don’t want to sound snobby myself (ok, yeh) but she hasn’t even got a watch. MAYBE she doesn’t like to wear one but given that she’s clearly trying to keep up with appearances and all her influencer friends have at least one Rolex why hasn’t she at invested in a timepiece? She has that single Cartier bangle that looks as spoof as the Chanel bags.

She hasn’t said why she hasn’t got the Birkin or what happened when she went for ‘a chat’ only that she STILL hasn’t got one. You STILL haven’t got a decent hair do, tan or nails hun but hey ho.

• Heart
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m awaiting for the next instalment of one shitting oneself as she does a catwalk in her ski wear ... 🤪🤣🤣
SunTanDaddyJohn will be struggling along in the snow with his fag, taking pictures of her with her oversized clothes and shat-pants walk.
Thank God I’m not in Courcheval.

if she says “aaaaand” too much whilst in the mountains, that swinging / dislocated jaw might kick off an avalanche.
Absoutely vapid.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yep- it’s deeply offensive to my eyes. Just buying tons of stuff that she will never use. On a serious note I’m a psychologist ( specifically children) and the amount of mental health issues I deal with DAILY due to impressionable teens watching this tripe is staggering. Trying to get them to understand that these lifestyles shouldn’t be something to aspire to is virtually impossible.
As adults we can see that this kind of behaviour ( perpetually photographing yourself, gawping at yourself adoringly ) is actually mental illness..and the buying stuff day after day after day is simply a replacement for whatever it is that’s missing in her life..
but kids don’t see this...
They just see the “lifestyle” and “followers” and associate this with happiness & success & the amount of young girls I see who want to be “ Instagram famous” is literally terrifying. They have no career aspiration, they want nothing but inflated lips and to stare at themselves all day If only to prove their life is better than someone else’s.

Recent lurker, first time poster. I’ve been following Lorna for a few months and started realizing how phony she is. What’s with all the designer duds and the personal fashion line where nothing cost ITS over $10 to produce? It doesn’t add up. Isn’t the fast fashion gig for 20 somethings, not 40 somethings who, as far as we can tell, can afford whatever they want. None of it makes sense. Why does she only photograph the living room in the supposed house she lives in. Why don’t they ever eat at different restaurants, go to different cities or explore those cities? It seems like everything is a free upgrade and they probably don’t have as much as they lead us to believe. It seems like a whole lotta smoke and mirrors going on with her.

Also, how does she look thin in the photos where she takes seated selfies of her outfits then looks super short and chunky in the ITS videos. The most recent one she posted today looks like she’s wearing a diaper under her jeans.

• Haha

Carobee

Ok so who follows Lorna Luxe? She has a successful career as an influencer I don’t see it myself, same poses, looking away, skinny, filler/botox etc ..boring no? So I thought who is actually really “liking” this?? I clicked on her photo from two days ago and scrolled through the likes and she has definitely bought some of them (I know from stupidly buying myself) some of the same fake names even crept up. If they have no posts and follow 3000 and only have 2 followers they are false.
She is false. That is what’s wrong with world today it’s all made up she might as well be a CGI bot. Also only way she could have started this blog is by her rich husband paying for outfits & so she didn’t have to work so could just do this. She must get so bored of doing this everyday and being an online person. Also being Luxe & bling is a bit 2007 she’s not very cool is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Jasmine

That is actually so sad. LL shouldn't be asking/accepting all of that shit if she knows that is how he is. Its like using him,she should love him for who he is and not his ridiculous purchases for her.
But we don't know if he has told her all this... I think he's so wrapped up in her that she probably doesn't know much about his past. Of course I could be wrong. He's very much a giver, she's a taker. I was a giver, always, (that's why I work in care now). I used to say to him don't spend so much money! I refused loads of expensive cars, a sofa that cost £8000 and was the most uncomfortable thing ever. I think he didn't like my forthright independence, I didn't like his obsession with keeping up with the Jones's. I truly believe that if LL became pregnant, he would be over the moon. All he truly wanted was a family of his own. He used to talk to me about it alot. I wasn't ready and then it all turned sour, not for that reason. He would make the most perfect dad. I know he's older now but honestly if he ever gets the chance, I wish he would become a parent. He/she would be one lucky kid. ❤

There are so many stories I could tell you about Mr. Luxe, however I don't want to be sued and I think it would be unfair as a lot of it isn't his fault...

Last edited:

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I had only ever heard of her in passing but I'm just sat watching the iPlayer show and all I can think is who the actual fuck does she think she is?! No one over the age of 15 should use the word “bouji” in an actual sentence.
Also, high end and luxe?! You’ve heard the saying you can’t polish a turd right ...

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Guessing we aren't getting this Mr Luxe Q&A. I swear she has done this before, promised something and then it never happens.

Are they renewing their vows in NYC?
I remember a there were some Xmas time ‘gifts’ and lipstick giveaway that never happened .
Vow renewal forgot about that .. let’s wait and see who ‘coughs up ‘ £££££ For that .

Oh she’s got her bags back now! Reunited with her spatula mules and Chanel shoes. How did she cope for a night with out them?! Prepare for incoming spam of her outfits now, you’ll barely know she’s in NYC as every trip looks the same.
So true Lechat ...
Here we go again
SAME stories chat ‘hiya .. we are at .where are we ? Mr L then answers her !
SAME Rose shots
SAME ‘AD for her new ITS line !
SAME hotel room pics
SAME over the shoulder look pics
SAME pics of Mr L trying to look like MR Big sat at a table !
SAME SHIT different country !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just seen this thread so catching up on it, but has anyone else noticed that her husband's Twitter handle is @2serveprincess

I don't know enough about BDSM/fetish stuff but it gives off major pay pig vibes, like he's one of those men that likes funding younger girls

• Sick

Jasmine

It is a grade 2 listed building. 15 mins from Gatwick Airport. I guess she will use concessions for the flights abroad. Who knows. Social media... smoke and mirrors v reality. Maybe our lives are not so bad after all... I for one can never live a lie, it would eat me up! 😳🤪

Prince

Here comes her ‘ mr big’... remember she thinks she’s Carrie from satc ... photo attached 🤪🎿
49AB68CB-5E2A-4084-A451-80E7460A86E0.jpeg

Power trip !! She gets what she wants ..Laura mercy are after her 1m followers !. ?????

Ha ha ha no wonder a previous flat mate of mine said she knew LL when she was a lesbian 😂😂😂
Lmfao. Well her lips currently look like suction pumps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Juliet

Chatty Member
Can she get any more classless?

‘Oh Victoria Beckham gets her face done here!’

‘Oh this balcony was on the kardashians!’

‘Oh we had sex on the balcony too!’

Get a grip Lorna.

• Sick

Marshy

There was just no need for that comment about having sex on the balcony. 🤢🤢🤢 Absolutely crass as hell. No class at all. Some things best left private. Sex with ya sugar daddy is nothing to gloat about. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Long time lurker but I just can’t believe how she ever held down an actual real life job.
Yesterday morning missed a yoga class at Soho Farmhouse which she’d been kindly gifted for a lie in, couple of hours later arrives in London and has a nap. Then today she’s cancelled on a “friend” to go home to bed in the middle of the day 🤦🏼‍♀️