Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. I can’t hold it in any longer. The immobile face. The explosive lips. The dislocated jaw. The “ Hiya”.
The chain smoking suntanned creepy and Pervy OAP. #daddyissues
The walk that makes her look like she’s tit herself.
The highly flammablepolyester clothes.
No filters my arse.
The other week she posted a story and her eyelashes stayed on her face when she moved quickly.
If this is truly what people aspire to then shoot me now.

Over £200k car? 😂😂😂😂
Brag brag brag.
Remember “ Money shouts, wealth whispers”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it! I mean that’s kind of nice that she is finally giving something back.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
WTF ... have you TL lot lost the plot !!! ... It’s another bloody IG LIE !!! All her followers are gonna buy everything she promotes now .. thinking they can buy a Bentley for their husband !! If I bought a Bentley I’d ask them To deliver it when I wanted it #gift ??? 😴. Not 11 days early to sit under ‘a cover’ !! !! Seriously !! There’s an underlying reason in all this .. Mark my words 😂

Oh get a
Is it! I mean that’s kind of nice that she is finally giving something back.
[/QUOTe
@Josie69 get a grip !! There’s a reward somewhere in there for Team Luxe

Do you reckon she’s leased it for a couple of grand a month, only allowed to do 5000 miles a year so it’ll never leave the neighbourhood 😂

Do you reckon she’s leased it for a couple of grand a month, only allowed to do 5000 miles a year so it’ll never leave the neighbourhood 😂
Be cheaper than paying the daily fuel on the ‘as LL says ‘ 2hr each way drive into London !
What with The Bentley and her ITS cheap fashion line on repeat and their constant need to fly somewhere every couple of weeks .. says a lot for their concern for nothing but THE LUXES

Be cheaper than paying the daily fuel on the ‘as LL says ‘ 2hr each way drive into London !
What with The Bentley and her ITS cheap fashion line on repeat and their constant need to fly somewhere every couple of weeks .. says a lot for their concern for nothing but THE LUXES
Forgot to add .. and I did say it before we knew what car it was .... it’s gonna be a massive hit on the Instagram pics

For a bloody big surprise she’s letting a lot of people aka’ followers’ know ... what a scam !!! ‘Team Luxe’ are 😤

Attachments

Last edited:

Forgot to add .. and I did say it before we knew what car it was .... it’s gonna be a massive hit on the Instagram pics

For a bloody big surprise she’s letting a lot of people aka’ followers’ know ... what a scam !!! ‘Team Luxe’ are 😤
....But then they wouldn’t be able to drink their rosé if they have to actually drive fgs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ And that’s all they do!

Her walking videos crack me up always so hideous 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

she walks like my 2 year old when she’s wearing my heels. ( with a fully loaded nappy )

Reactions: 4
She has cleared the car from her stories now, so she’s either read here or wanted to let the old guy back into her feed 😂. She also appears to be trying to trick people into thinking that the big fluffy knit she’s been wearing All the time recently is the crappy polyester ITS one! She’s unbelievable! And that ladies and gentleman is how she has Been able to afford a Bentley.....

Seriously ... it’s such a bloody attention seeking con ... for more attention /followers/hype etc
Phoney fake Team Luxe !!
Wow .. I’ll buy my husband a surprise pressie for Valentine’s Day .. but Ill tell IG and Twitter 1st that it’s a Bentley !!
( WTF. he knew all along I bet it was planned
Between them and ‘the surprise’ was yet another great big LIE ‘ vile couple

Attachments

I think your find this is a free loan. While back Inthefrow got given a Bentley for a couple of months, Victoria admitted it said they couldn't afford to buy one and even said it was expensive to run; it was barely shown on her feed/vlogs.

LL has bagged a freebie for advertising but wrapping it up as a purchased gift to make herself look good. There be a ton of staged photo's in the car then it'll just suddenly disappear. If Mr Luxe is in a high paid role then he would get a car allowance, they all do and no one gets a Bentley company car. This is a massively staged story with no money or very little money changing hands. You wait and see :)

Reactions: 6
I think your find this is a free loan. While back Inthefrow got given a Bentley for a couple of months, Victoria admitted it said they couldn't afford to buy one and even said it was expensive to run; it was barely shown on her feed/vlogs.

LL has bagged a freebie for advertising but wrapping it up as a purchased gift to make herself look good. There be a ton of staged photo's in the car then it'll just suddenly disappear. If Mr Luxe is in a high paid role then he would get a car allowance, they all do and no one gets a Bentley company car. This is a massively staged story with no money or very little money changing hands. You wait and see :)
Good point ... ! If not .. then let’s hope she’s honest with her HMRC tax returns 😂

Why do her shoes never look like they fit properly? Those brown mules she’s wearing in her stories, there’s a massive gap between her toes and the end of the shoe!

She’s told everyone there is a brand new Bentley left at her property (which most people know the location of) and just told the world that her and the OAP are on a plane.... foolish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.