Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I bought one of her wrap cardigans over Christmas. It was on sale for £18. I love the design but the quality is awful. I was actually shocked. Its more Primark than high end. For £18 I wasn't expecting luxury by any means but it was just interesting to me as you always hear LL going on about the thought and care going into her designs etc.

She’s essentially selling market stall quality clothes but its been cleverly masked with all this luxe and aspirational branding.

Reactions: 6
Cos the whole thing about The Luxes is FAKE ! To big up their wallets .. ££££ ... yipppeee @Snarkaholic at least someone else that sees it 😂😂

SAME restaurants
SAME bars
IN both UK and Paris
Have you noticed that the Q& A questions are always about brands that LL is paid /working for ?? Oh and that her side line IG Streetstyleluxe ..
Always posts pics of people in styles that she is wearing or Selling via ITS
or promoting re selling. ITS
Or. About to promote / sell /. She then floods Streetstyleluxe with those visions ..
Very very clever branding .. nothing at all Luxe Love .. it’s all clever money making
I’m sure LL reads these as she’s changed her Streetstyleluxe squares and posts 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It’s not a house, she’s hiding the fact it is just a flat. Also I don’t understand why they are renting a place in Paris, she’s not there that often they need to rent somewhere.

And yes the never explore, they just sit in the same restaurants drinking bloody rose... with creepy Mr Luxe.
😂😂😂. According to their stories I’m guessing it’s going to be ‘same old Venice! Too
And the OAP answering off camera he sounds like a right creepy old perv 🤢

Reactions: 3
Oh my god that video when she’s trying to do a selfie video and he comes and kisses her and she looks super scared.

• Sick
Oh my god that video when she’s trying to do a selfie video and he comes and kisses her and she looks super scared.
Yuk .. it’s all so bloody staged though .. Sounds like she was just as ‘dishonest/deceitful when she worked as cabin crew ! ( her comment re ‘tipping’ 🙄

SAME .speed boat ‘staged’ Luxe Luvvie posts
G
Hope for the sake of the Gritti Palace LL doesn’t photo the launch of her new ‘suede like polyester finish blouse Near a naked flame 🔥!!!
I’m guessing .. gondola pics .. staged kissing pics / grabbing OAP, .. balcony/canal/ speedboats /restaurant tables/ WINE !
Ooh FFS .. why do you need to go to Venice to shoot your chav ITS collection ? .
I

I have to say I bought one of her wrap cardigans over Christmas. It was on sale for £18. I love the design but the quality is awful. I was actually shocked. Its more Primark than high end. For £18 I wasn't expecting luxury by any means but it was just interesting to me as you always hear LL going on about the thought and care going into her designs etc.

She’s essentially selling market stall quality clothes but its been cleverly masked with all this luxe and aspirational branding.
I got the blue one of the wrap cardigans. It’s disgusting. I was absolutely livid when it arrived.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just found this thread
Always been envious of her

Came on here & saw what she really looks like behind the grid pics

Safe to say I am no longer envious

Like wtf how can anyone look THAT different 😱 mental!

I got the blue one of the wrap cardigans. It’s disgusting. I was absolutely livid when it arrived.
Did you send it back and complain ?

And she reckons she’s had no Botox 💀💀
And she ‘lugs’ all her skin care with her when she travels ?? Maybe she’d better get that ‘tan eraser’ on her hands again !! Dreadful dreadful fake tan stained hands on her stories today ‘AGAIN’

Last edited:
bahhhaaa I had to laugh. Her streaky tan marks .. then the white face. If she going to prep and do a story at least make sure you don’t look like a piece of streaky bacon

I used to like Lorna ... but I just see someone that lives a life full of doing nothing.

I wish she would stop editing all her photos, when we know that she doesn’t look like this, and stop with lying about the work she has had done to her face. She looks like a lady boy

Reactions: 4
I used to like Lorna ... but I just see someone that lives a life full of doing nothing.
exactly this. I like her but increasingly finding everything she does so banal. Go somewhere different! Show the people who can’t afford to go on 50 holidays a year what’s out there! Buy a bag that’s not Chanel! Get some friends and have a good time with them!

Reactions: 4
I honestly think these influencers lose all sense of reality.

She has just said on her stories that they are not going to be able to eat at all the places that they rate because she hasn’t booked them and that they don’t have the time, but there are places that if they were there on holiday that they would go to?! What do they do differently ‘on holiday’ that they are not doing now? It’s always the same thing wherever they are, even when they are ‘on holiday’. It’s breakfast, shooting, lunch, rose, shooting, shopping, shooting, dinner, more rose every time.
I mean, you’re in Venice with your husband, he’s the one taking photos of you, it’s not like you have a crew following you? That sounds like a mini holiday to me - ok a ‘working holiday’ (and i use the term working loosely) but all the same, didn’t she say they’re there for 4 days, that’s a mini break?! This is what I mean about losing all sense of reality, she calls eating pasta and drinking rose on the balcony of a luxury hotel not ‘a holiday’. It’s baffling.
I used to really like Lorna, I thought she was quite a genuine person in the fakery of Instagram which I know is supposed to be escapism/aspirational etc but the more time goes on I find her stories are annoying me as she’s so unrelateable now. I think it might be time to unfollow.

I’ve also noticed that for someone who gets alot of facial treatments, there’s always a problem with her skin. She had a fancy facial not so long ago which made her skin feel ‘amazing’ then not long after that her skin feels dry etc and there is some miracle moisturiser by Sisley or some other brand which sorts her out. Now it’s the Elizabeth Arden skin care products. I’ve realised that it’s nothing to do with her skin - she just uses this excuse when she is advertising a product.

Surely there are only so many handbags, glasses of rose and selfies that you could take before you ask yourself, surely there is more to life than this - especially if you’re going to the same places over and over again.

If when they get back she says that they’re ‘just going to chill’ I’m hitting the unfollow button - they’re whole life (on insta) is one big ‘chill’!

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 6

She has just said on her stories that they are not going to be able to eat at all the places that they rate because she hasn’t booked them and that they don’t have the time, but there are places that if they were there on holiday that they would go to?! What do they do differently ‘on holiday’ that they are not doing now? It’s always the same thing wherever they are, even when they are ‘on holiday’. It’s breakfast, shooting, lunch, rose, shooting, shopping, shooting, dinner, more rose every time.
I mean, you’re in Venice with your husband, he’s the one taking photos of you, it’s not like you have a crew following you? That sounds like a mini holiday to me - ok a ‘working holiday’ (and i use the term working loosely) but all the same, didn’t she say they’re there for 4 days, that’s a mini break?! This is what I mean about losing all sense of reality, she calls eating pasta and drinking rose on the balcony of a luxury hotel not ‘a holiday’. It’s baffling.
I used to really like Lorna, I thought she was quite a genuine person in the fakery of Instagram which I know is supposed to be escapism/aspirational etc but the more time goes on I find her stories are annoying me as she’s so unrelateable now. I think it might be time to unfollow.

I’ve also noticed that for someone who gets alot of facial treatments, there’s always a problem with her skin. She had a fancy facial not so long ago which made her skin feel ‘amazing’ then not long after that her skin feels dry etc and there is some miracle moisturiser by Sisley or some other brand which sorts her out. Now it’s the Elizabeth Arden skin care products. I’ve realised that it’s nothing to do with her skin - she just uses this excuse when she is advertising a product.

Surely there are only so many handbags, glasses of rose and selfies that you could take before you ask yourself, surely there is more to life than this - especially if you’re going to the same places over and over again.

If when they get back she says that they’re ‘just going to chill’ I’m hitting the unfollow button - they’re whole life (on insta) is one big ‘chill’!

Rant over 😂
Well said 😂😂. I think her 1m followers have gone to ‘their’ heads ...
their Luxe Lifestyle is like Groundhog Day !

She has just said on her stories that they are not going to be able to eat at all the places that they rate because she hasn’t booked them and that they don’t have the time, but there are places that if they were there on holiday that they would go to?!
I’ve never quoted on here so I hope I did this right.

Anyway, she said no time to eat at those places, but just today before noon they’ve been to 3 restaurants?

I hate she keeps misidentifying the design of the Gritti Palace. I’ve stayed there a few times. It is quintessential Venice. Totally Venetian gothic. Not old Hollywood as she said and certainly not 80s Wall Street. Seriously how tacky can one person be that those are their design comparisons. And that white towel in her cleansing routine :oops: I really hope she brings her own hand towels and isn’t completely destroying one of the hotel towels. How crass.

She said she went back to back to Venice after the flooding to help with tourism. Lady! It floods every year and has for over 50 years. This isn’t new. She has no damn clue. Am I the only one who things these two act like tacky new money? Only new money people are such label whores. And only tacky people think Chanel is the epitome of class. Chanel is incredible, don’t get me wrong. But there’s a certain type of person who strictly buys it as a way to buy class without actually having any. It’s probably all covered in that nasty self tanner.

Reactions: 8
Ok after that skin care routine... 1. SHE HAS HAD BOTOX, noway is her face that puffy. If you look back from a few years ago to now. Completely different person. 2. THAT WHITE FLANNEL.... it was COVERED! How much make up does she need on her face? And then she used it again to wipe off what I can only presume moisturiser which isn’t right? Ew.

• Wow
I’ve never quoted on here so I hope I did this right.

Anyway, she said no time to eat at those places, but just today before noon they’ve been to 3 restaurants?

I hate she keeps misidentifying the design of the Gritti Palace. I’ve stayed there a few times. It is quintessential Venice. Totally Venetian gothic. Not old Hollywood as she said and certainly not 80s Wall Street. Seriously how tacky can one person be that those are their design comparisons. And that white towel in her cleansing routine :oops: I really hope she brings her own hand towels and isn’t completely destroying one of the hotel towels. How crass.

She said she went back to back to Venice after the flooding to help with tourism. Lady! It floods every year and has for over 50 years. This isn’t new. She has no damn clue. Am I the only one who things these two act like tacky new money? Only new money people are such label whores. And only tacky people think Chanel is the epitome of class. Chanel is incredible, don’t get me wrong. But there’s a certain type of person who strictly buys it as a way to buy class without actually having any. It’s probably all covered in that nasty self tanner.
👏👏👏. Label whores .. that’s such a great description .. ..especially when she’s dressed head to toe In it all .. chavtastic style .
I think LL has no appreciation or gratitude for the designer bags she buys .. It seems as soon as she has done the big IG ‘unboxing’ for the new Chanel or Dior she then just wants the next ‘iT’ bag before anyone else gets it so she can flaunt it on IG !! ( ( (Actually it’s not just bags she does it with .. hair slides, coats, tights, scarves , shoes !! )1 of something is never enough for her !! But it’s all just to show off to her followers .. Seems to me her followers are getting wise to her .

Ok after that skin care routine... 1. SHE HAS HAD BOTOX, noway is her face that puffy. If you look back from a few years ago to now. Completely different person. 2. THAT WHITE FLANNEL.... it was COVERED! How much make up does she need on her face? And then she used it again to wipe off what I can only presume moisturiser which isn’t right? Ew.
I’ve just watched it ... horrendous .. I’m sure her face still wasn’t clean !! And her face looks so WEIRD and lumpy .. No natural features left at all Stupid mucky cow !

Did anyone notice that she’s got Pepsi on the table not Diet Coke .. ooohhhh isn’t DC one of the brands she advertises ? !!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.