Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming to say - HOW DOES THE COLOUR NOT MATCH?!
I honestly did a better job with my clip ins from sallys 15 years ago…..
40E56D16-DFAC-4162-815B-025734832382.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was going to say the same, they’re a totally different colour.
Also no such thing as a bleach that doesn’t damage your hair.

I get my extensions in a lovely salon in central london and they colour match perfectly in all but 1 minute. I’m in and out of the salon within an hour.
Saying you were in the salon until midnight and that’s the hair you end up with… get you a new stylist girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She talking such Fukkin tit again !! SHE didn’t get the deal with Ren it’s a Boots promotion . You can get it direct from Boots website !
deceitful Fukkin bint . Don’t need her greedy selfish fukkin link 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
God I despise that faux mate-y 'got us a deal' crap. Every single thing she does is to profit Queen Baby and duck everyone else

• Angry
Reactions: 24
“Let me spend your money” and “ I want you to meet someone”

Rolf’s credentials will be absolutely minimal, and he will have the standard social media CV, “Lie until you make it”
Just like lorna.
Drags around multiple hangers on, eg, any other gay man who’s a “founder” of something / anything on social media.
Speaking of which, where’s Jeffrey Dahmer these days?
Ol Rolf obviously reads here too . Is he acknowledging Us taking the piss about him and other peoples money 😂 👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her extensions are a completely different colour to her hair! Whhhhy do they look SO BAD!!!

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I watched her stories today. They look like my extensions from when I was 14 and knew no better!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the best things about going to the salon is the fresh style and blow dry that lasts for a few days after.
Only lorna could have a f*cked up crooked part and a cows lick after 1 day.

*not even a full day mind you if they really did finish at midnight!!

Reactions: 15
Ol Rolf obviously reads here too . Is he acknowledging Us taking the piss about him and other peoples money 😂 👋
lol. Hey Charley. We know you know we are on to you….I strongly suspect daddy has duck all money and that’s something old Charley wishes he had. He’s in his mid 50’s licking the arseholes of Lorna and John and that vain horror Mousse. That ain’t success mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she’s gone on this event today.
There’s absolutely no reason for it only selfish greed.
Im sure her previous AM events were organised with the Raisin in mind.They now know how sick he is as they witnessed it recently so I’m sure they would have understood if she declined.
She’s had radio silence all day .
And let’s be honest her Fawnas are hardly gonna rush out and buy an AstonMartin are they ?
So it’s hardly an urgent pr event .
So once again she’s going for the sympathy vote or as she likes to say ‘a little self care ‘ fukk off its purely been a selfish drink fuelled freebie .
In The last 24 hours ..
She’s been in Soho with 3 randoms !
Had a New shite hairdo !
Flogged a Boots promotion box lying about gheas if she got the deal !
Had a choice of 3 outfits for a Day at the races !

AND not ONE mention of The Raisin .

I don’t think that copper hair colour does much for her blue eyes they don’t seem to pop now 🙄🙄
😉😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
According to his linkedin dates Rolf Harris should be in his late 30’s maybe 40. His job list is hilarious - a year or so everywhere plus you know things are bad when you have to put your wait job at Mahiki on LinkedIn 🤣. Hes even listed his internships - seriously his guy is an absolute nobody. Hes not known in the industry at all…they myst be mad letting him spend their money.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What the Fukk is she wearing ???😂😂😂. She looks horrendous .. also cos shes at the races she’s hosting a Holland Cooper handbag too😂😂 #dumpymcstumpy does the races 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Joshing about him being in his 50’s. I have no idea how old he is. My spidey senses just tell me he’s a wrong un.
---
What the Fukk is she wearing ???😂😂😂. She looks horrendous .. also cos shes at the races she’s hosting a Holland Cooper handbag too😂😂 #dumpymcstumpy does the races 😂
Who’s that bloke in the dress? I’m confused. Are they her new stylist ?
---
Right well now I see what’s gone on. Id pressed the link of the Demi person stylist and didn’t realise that it’s the same person in the blue dress! So not a man. Apologies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I watched her stories today. They look like my extensions from when I was 14 and knew no better!
They look like bits of red string hanging off her head, awful just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Legit the first sentence of my next Sunday sermon!

“Narcissists are addicted to the drug of external validation”

There she is, sitting wherever, at 11pm at night, gazing at pictures of herself, filtering them, turning them in to something she fancies and something she thinks everyone will be envious of. What a sad sad act.

Reactions: 15
Legit the first sentence of my next Sunday sermon!

“Narcissists are addicted to the drug of external validation”

There she is, sitting wherever, at 11pm at night, gazing at pictures of herself, filtering them, turning them in to something she fancies and something she thinks everyone will be envious of. What a sad sad act.
I can’t wait for tomorrow .Love a Sunday sermon .its well overdue @AllAboutTheMayhem

Reactions: 8
Why does her shoe look like she's tied up by the ankle lolllls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HC was sponsoring a race, hence the suck up by wearing an HC bag! Loony only ditches her Chanello in extremis!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7