Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s laughing at us tits. Making a mockery.

Clonky boots ✅
Fake dior ✅
(REALLY) Bad hair ✅
Bad nails ✅
Alcohol ✅
Pretend friends ✅
Filtered face ✅
god those boots, I never get why they became a trend for a while, they look like the cheapest, plastic piece of crap.

Who r these people? It was helpfully (thanks @LittleBirdie) that the guy she went with is married to a man. But seriously, maybe I’m the jealous type lol, but being stuck at home extremly ill and seeing pictures of my other half prancing around with other women would make me feel so disrespected.

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before and will say it again…
Karma never forgets an address. 💥
---
Where’d the flaming locks go? Also eyebrows?

IMG_0384.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe John feels so rough he wants his high maintenance child/wife out of his face so he can just relax and recuperate in peace. Maybe he doesn't give a tit where she goes or who it's with, he just wants some peace and quiet from her prancing and posing for the gram every minute of the day.

Reactions: 14
I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that perhaps she's just not showing the grief and upset his terminal diagnosis has caused. But then she goes off to Glasto for 3 days and knows it looks bad, so claims he bought it for her. That's calculated, and shows she's aware of what she's doing. Is there a chance she's just taken it so badly that she's gone off on benders? Surely no one can be so cold...

She'll get a lot of publicity when he passes, and a lot of sympathy.

Reactions: 13
Maybe John feels so rough he wants his high maintenance child/wife out of his face so he can just relax and recuperate in peace. Maybe he doesn't give a tit where she goes or who it's with, he just wants some peace and quiet from her prancing and posing for the gram every minute of the day.
Tbh I did think this. He might be better coping on his own because how much use would she be ? He’s not daft, in denial maybe but not daft. He knows it has to be about her and she lives for shopping and alcohol and she spirals very quickly if she isn’t getting out and about. They have to continue the lovey dovey narrative, but it’s obvious that it’s full steam ahead for old filter face.

Reactions: 9
Old filter face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tbh I did think this. He might be better coping on his own because how much use would she be ? He’s not daft, in denial maybe but not daft. He knows it has to be about her and she lives for shopping and alcohol and she spirals very quickly if she isn’t getting out and about. They have to continue the lovey dovey narrative, but it’s obvious that it’s full steam ahead for old filter face.
---
As an aside… how good would it be to arrange a meet up of the tattlers!? I don’t think I’m wrong in my assumption we’re a FAF bunch on here and would be even funnier in real life! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old filter face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
As an aside… how good would it be to arrange a meet up of the tattlers!? I don’t think I’m wrong in my assumption we’re a FAF bunch on here and would be even funnier in real life! 🤣🤣🤣
Especially when we saw which tattlers were the REAL Yawna and The Raisin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Something special about Glasto that makes you forget real life.’ Erm, real life? Meaning your seriously ill husband by any chance?? Unbelievable.
The look reminds me of a little child who has wet their pants and you’ve had to just take them off and hide their bum under a coat whilst u make your way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Red locks spotted frequenting the aperol spritz bar in interstage hospitality. Def should have taken a pic apologies to you all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How can they be going away again??? I'm absolutely gobsmacked. I could've sworn she said something about Greece being their last trip for a while because of his treatment? How many 3rd wheels can she take with her this time, so she doesn't have to spend any alone time with the poor husband she clearly can't stand being around.

Old filter face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I hear there's a certain pop up taking place everyone could meet at!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13