Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mich5020

On another note-where is the DOG whilst all of this is going on?? Is he with her mum permanently now?? What was the point in even getting another one?

Reactions: 19

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
She’s completely and utterly fucking crazy, if this is how selfish and uncaring she’s happy to look on social media can you imagine how bad she is in real life away from her public image? Sickening.

intheindustry

VIP Member
Thought she said they’d never give discounts????
Fukkin me does she fancy herself as some Mother Teresa . WOS donating to 3 organisations/ charities now !! Whatever happened to her Charity Closet Sale and his dead mums Chanel ?
It’s a shame they aren’t donating money to a stomach or osophageal cancer charity, it’s still a very underfunded cancer that sadly has poor prognosis and could do with an injection of awareness and money.

Strikeapose18

I honestly can’t with this influencer culture anymore. Those tickets are over 2.5k each that she’s obviously been gifted. Then the beg has the nerve to ask if her mum can go too.
Pleased for her husband but they can afford their own!! She’s such a freeloader it’s unreal.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Seriously. Interior designer for the Concrete bunker ??? Is she having a Fukkin laugh 😂😂😂
Is it not exhausting harking back to jobs you had decades ago? I used to muck out stables as a 16 year old, anyone want me to do a Q&A on horse welfare?

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is that make up? Can she not see herself? Also how do you talk through a pair of shorts? What is John going to say? Here are some yellow shorts. My whole personality. Their interactions are so unnatural.
Maybe he’s gonna say
You put your right leg in
Your right leg out
Your right leg in and you shake it all about
😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Why isn’t her so called friends, or mother pointing this out?!
Cos they are all her enablers. Sunday sermon inbound! 🤣
As exemplified with old Lorna, narc’s often surround themselves with enablers ( think John, GakkedUpG’s etc) . No real true lasting friendships because they have no need to hang around when they’ve used them.

These enablers will always prioritise the narcissist's needs, wants, and feelings over their own. They go out of their way to make the narcissist happy, even at the expense of their own well-being. (John?)

While narcissists crave external validation from anyone and everything , enablers are essentially addicted to the narcissists themselves…. I believe they are recruited because narc’s only allow people into their “inner circle”. who can offer something valuable or useful to them. They will exploit the strengths, talents, and resources of others. For example, attractive people become ‘trophies,’ and those with good connections are used for their networks….( I mean Lorna literally writes the script here 🤣)

And because narc’s have this distorted version of reality where they are more successful, or attractive or respected, or important than they truly are. This false reality feels even more real to them when others ( enablers) participate in the delusion.

And this recent example of her fucking off with enablers, whilst her husband is terminally ill just proves every word.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Sorry but what the hell is wrong with her?! I know if my husband was seriously unwell and didn’t have long left… I would be spending every god damn minute with him! X
That’s the normal response. Not the narcissist response as seen by Lorna. I can almost hear the conversation ;

John -( enabler) Princess, you must still go to LA, you can’t miss the opportunity to make LA Rose and hang out with rich people. It doesn’t matter about me and my terminal Illness

Lorna - okay then. Bye

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
It’s true narc discard.
Also anyone who understands how narc’s operate, they isolate their partners from friends and family. They aren’t allowed to spend time with people they’ve known for years, anyone that would appear a threat. We understand John has been allowed one friend ( when he went to the Gp) so he must be identified as no risk)
He’s lost his mother. Brother is in the care home.

So who is with him? Her mother? How can 3 days at Glastonbury which is entirely unnecessary be justified in this circumstance?
---
“ all his idea” infact he paid for it.

Hi Lorna! Receiving a bit of hate you selfish fuck?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
When my mum was suffering I was beside myself, couldn’t eat, couldn’t concentrate and lost weight from constant worry. Lorna just drinks her way through it and leaves the country?

• Sad
  • Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Is the Raisin one of the a-blocked group now then? FFS who’s she trying to kid it’s not gonna be a Fukkin surprise that she’s just arranged it’s obviously a freebie/gifted trip or event that’s been planned for ages. . Deceitful lying bint

Attachments

On another note-where is the DOG whilst all of this is going on?? Is he with her mum permanently now?? What was the point in even getting another one?
a lame attempt at 'cute content' but then she hit the engagement jackpot with 'ill husband' so dog got ditched

• Heart