Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I’m going to go against the grain and say that if I was John - so drinking and smoking was a large part of my lifestyle and what I enjoyed - and I knew it wasn’t good news, then I might well carry on doing the stuff I wanted to do. I’m not going to judge the travel either. Feeling guaranteed sun on your face rather than being stuck in a concrete bunker.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I hope you wouldn’t also accept free treatment on the NHS in that case!!!!
The NHS is free at point of use and everyone has paid into it. If they did a moral judgement before treating people I’m sure a lot of us would fall short.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
There’s been a significant Increase in posts featuring John. She’s still trying to make the poor bloke “a thing” though no one is sure why.
He’s even been wearing her Dior rip off kagool. As one of our TIT’s pointed out, John is an ill, elderly, short gentleman not a rabid, ripped sex Adonis.

Whilst seeking attention, Lorna got silly on TikTok and referenced their 21 year age gap. One classic comment was ;
“ who is the older in the relationship”?
Thank the lord for that jaw snatching treatment eh.

Some naughty people referred to John as Jimmy Saville and a predator, which resulted in Lorna landing a feature on the Daily HateMail side bar of shame.

Despite John’s evident health struggles, Lorna continues to be Lorna, and makes it all about herself. She uses his illness for personal gain which remains one of the most gruesome and repulsive aspects of social media and one of Lorna’s lows. Morbid health updates followed by a good old flog of some shite on Look fantastic.

They’ve been matchy matchy wearing white in New York. ( her in an ill fitting blazer, standard)
He’s been smoking like a chimney in Portugal with the gakked up Gays and the ladyboy.
She’s dressed him up and dragged him through airports just so that she can show off her double stacked Hermes and drive an Aston Martin.

She also showed off John massaging her thoroughly mutant feet which no fucker ever, EVER wants to see, but there you go. That’s what happens when you’re “Trapped in the womb” (apparently)

Currently in Provence. Drinking.

More awful clothes, more really awful swimsuits, more size reduction filters, more gunt, more rosé, more ridiculous blazers, more gurning, more greed, more bragging, more telling stories of stuff that absolutely didn’t happen, more chin hiding, more candles and more Rolf Harris sketches that come free with her Made in China polyester.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Truthtales

Announcing such terrible news along with a thanks to an #ad and a mention of lady A. Says it all really.

Reactions: 34

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Hey all.. I used to be really active on here.. I still pop in from time to time and react to comments.

I’m a trichologist and commented years ago about Lorna’s hair with extensions and Phillip Kingsley.

The extensionist is a dick.. he shouldn’t be adding any weight to someone with alopecia or hair loss problems.

Lorna has already said she has alopecia.. traction alopecia from these new heavy extensions will leave her with patches. (Fantastic!!)

Since PK died (a true teichologist) his daughter is just in it for the money. Lorna uses a coloured spray like Mane to cover her patches and add fibres.. it’s ridiculously obvious.

It pisses me off that influencers get away with constant false advertising.

I feel for John.. fancy being (potentially, but hope not) end of life and all your wife cares about is anything other than you 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m going to go against the grain and say that if I was John - so drinking and smoking was a large part of my lifestyle and what I enjoyed - and I knew it wasn’t good news, then I might well carry on doing the stuff I wanted to do. I’m not going to judge the travel either. Feeling guaranteed sun on your face rather than being stuck in a concrete bunker.
I actually agree with you. If you know that you're unlikely to get better, you'd want to make the most of what time you have left. I think I would, anyway. However I wouldn't want my partner to then post it all online as an advert for a car or some wine, though.

Reactions: 29

frillylilly

Chatty Member
She always uses totally the wrong words. “I’m pissed off to share” - is such weird wording to me.

I feel like she’s always trying to sound witty or twee or clever in her captions and it makes her sound inhuman and cold

Reactions: 28

Chinchilla

Oh my word! She really is something.
He’s not feeling well, nauseous and sick but hey I’m going out for a drink with a mate because I haven’t been out for a couple of days.

wtf is wrong with people

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Here is my Asda duvet cover, yes it's crumpled, but so are wos frocks. How many dresses/kaftans/shorts can I make out of £15 cover?
IMG_20240624_191328.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My brother in law has just been diagnosed with a brain tumour. Been operated and had rounds of chemo and radiotherapy. 2 weeks later the tumour has grown back. Only around 1% of patients survive this cancer. The hospital have sent him home to spend time with his family whilst undergoing treatment. He is 39 years old. He has not been told directly that he is terminal but we all know he is. Let’s hope that Johns treatment is successful and he recovers or it gives him a few more year.

I think that John will be giving Lorna extra encouragement now to make more money so she is secure if anything happens. He needs to be living Every day like it’s his last hence why he has been attending all these trips with her recently. It’s all very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
I cant believe I’m saying this as she’s always been such a hate watch, but I’m honestly thinking of unfollowing her. Her posts just make me feel such disgust. She is utterly vile and to be honest I actually think psychopathic…

I can’t imagine what they will be like if John enters the palliative stage of his illness.

• Sad

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
John got the sad news about his health about a week ago, has she actually spent anytime with him? or is it the case that nothing gets in the way of Lorna wants?

I think if my husband go this news I’d be sacking everything off, but then again I’m not a self obsessed cunt.

• Heart

SGE32

It’s almost as if she’s already accepted he’s not going to be here soon and has started her “new life” without him.

it’s too hard to watch and I’ve had to unfollow.

she’s so lucky to be in a line of work and financially well off enough to be able to say no to certain things that include travelling. She could have the luxury of staying home with John right now and just accepting jobs that include making videos from home. There’s absolutely no need for her to be away from home right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lucie_Lu

She’s clearly using the same Chinese factory as ITS 😅 that’s why all the stuff I exactly the same. So cringe
---
I mean image having the balls to work for a fast fashion company, then start your own company and sell the exact same stuff and call it high end, sell it at high end prices and pretend you had designed it all yourself…. Is there anyone that believes this?!

I’ve just opened my insta and my jaw dropped to the floor that she’s in California AND saying how she wants to spend more time there. Firstly, her husband is dying. Secondly, is she already planning life without him. I’m going to have to unfollow her. I’m speechless. I wouldn’t leave the house if it were my husband. What kind of psycho narcissist behaviour is this? I can’t even comprehend?! Someone enlighten me!!
---
Also, can’t she see how bad this looks? (Because it is actually bad!!)

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Remember when she added Paris insinuating that she was moving there… there was then the place in London bit of course that never happened. Next moved into the bunker and hardly spends any time there!
‘Relocating’ the only thing she relocated was the Eiffel Tower on photoshop

• Haha