Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I honestly can’t BELIEVE she’s gone to glasto without a care in the world when John has just gone through a massive round of chemo.
I’m honestly shocked and utterly disgusted. Posting stories like she’s having the time of her life whilst he is seriously ill at home. If it was my other half, I’d be glued to his side every minute of every day to look after him and to make the most of the time with him.
She really doesn’t give a tit does she. 😡 She should be ashamed of herself-a huge new low for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The great thing about Lorna is no matter how low she digs - she seems to find a way to dig lower!
---
Ps I don’t thinks she’s much of a music fan???

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
John, if you are reading here because you need to just check that we also agree that your wife has sunk to an almighty low then take it from us… she is vile!

Reactions: 13
TBH I don’t know why we’re all so surprised . She’s always been a selfish bleep that only thinks of herself . Sadly Ol man Raisin helped build this ugly monster and maybe he hoped that ‘love would prevail ‘ and she would be a comforting loving supportive wife by his side during this harrowing chapter . But alas a leopard doesn’t change its spots and she has turned into a mega selfish bleep that thinks she’s some sort of celebrity . She will try to redeem herself by banging on about the PROFITS net of the Fukkin yellow shorts that she will be donating to Cancer Research and His F1treat . Where we know the trip is really just for her content and for her to carry on getting pissed .
Bet he wishes he was still married to @Jasmine wasn’t she a carer. ? Someone to make him a cup of tea and mop his brow whilst he’s feeling so tit . Wonder if Ol Yawna has ever made anyone a cup of tea ? Oooh I forgot she was crewwwwww.
@AllAboutTheMayhem you composing a Sunday sermon ??

Reactions: 11
He won’t, because he’s a sop (could use a different word but won’t!) when it comes to her, but good God I hope he does reflect on things while she’s away and address it. It would be utterly divine if he changed his will and she gets a shock. Even if it’s been a marriage of convenience (on her part) it would be nice to think there’s some part of her that would feel for him. But no. Alcohol and fake friends count for far more in Lorna’s world. All the Birkins and jollies in the world couldn’t make me envy her.

Reactions: 9
Tbf there’s probably not much in his will anyway he’s already been through 2 divorces. Probably got a decent pension but HH wasn’t even owned outright last time I looked.
---
Is it him that’s got money? What’s his background
He was manager of pensions at HSBC

Reactions: 10
I think they’ve probably pissed through the money and buying that stupid house at his age. At the end of the day he was just an employee at HSBC - they will have taken care of his medical bills & he should get a decent pension. He possibly has a life insurance policy too and a hefty mortgage on the house.

Nevertheless it’s a shocking way for the Fat Chav to behave. I really hope she gets her comeuppance

Reactions: 7
I think they’ve probably pissed through the money and buying that stupid house at his age. At the end of the day he was just an employee at HSBC - they will have taken care of his medical bills & he should get a decent pension. He possibly has a life insurance policy too and a hefty mortgage on the house.

Nevertheless it’s a shocking way for the Fat Chav to behave. I really hope she gets her comeuppance
He’s under NHS care for his cancer treatment and ghost house mortgage is in her name . She wont do bad without him financially but she wont have him to run around after her wiping her arse, that’s where the shock will come to her.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how the internet would react if a woman was seriously ill, having chemo, and the husband posted about going to a festival with another girl.

Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I’d never go anywhere social with just me and just one other man that wasn’t my hubby or family. I wouldn’t want my hubby to do it, so I wouldn’t do it.
He is married to a bloke so probably little to no danger of anything between them. For me, the issue is her going anywhere at all when he’s home dealing with aggressive chemo. How she can put that to one side and have fun I cannot understand.

Reactions: 14
The thing that gets me is a festival isn’t even her scene.. does she even like the acts playing?

She would literally rather go to a festival she doesn’t care for, then stay with her sick husband after a 10 hour chemo sesh.

Someone in her group left early and she STILL didn’t take the opportunity to also dip out.

Reactions: 21
I mean ultimately there is no excuse
I don’t care if he’s said “ you should go” because she shouldn’t.

Either she’s lying about him having had 10 hours of chemo or she absolutely is a bleeping unpleasant nasty piece of work who’s left her ailing husband for 3 bleeping days!!! What!!

There will many years ahead where she can go and do this kind of stuff…. She disgusts me.

Reactions: 17
Day 3 she has no Fukkin shame .. he looks a right twit never seen anyone so clean and prissy looking at Glastonbury
Wonder if she’s got her annual Wimbledon freebie this year too .

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
No attempt to even pretend she’s in regular contact with ‘her fella’ this weekend.

It’s so crazy because it just goes to show she really thinks just dedicating a pair of swim shorts to him and posting a few loved up Instagram posts is enough to showcase her love and look after him. She’s all about show and no action.
When it really comes down to it she can’t even be around him in his time of need.

She’s in her 40s but acts like she’s a teenager

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s true narc discard.
Also anyone who understands how narc’s operate, they isolate their partners from friends and family. They aren’t allowed to spend time with people they’ve known for years, anyone that would appear a threat. We understand John has been allowed one friend ( when he went to the Gp) so he must be identified as no risk)
He’s lost his mother. Brother is in the care home.

So who is with him? Her mother? How can 3 days at Glastonbury which is entirely unnecessary be justified in this circumstance?
---
“ all his idea” infact he paid for it.

Hi Lorna! Receiving a bit of hate you selfish duck?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18