Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an amazing ambassador for fillet o Kingsley..
I dont think she is representing PK at the moment, I complained to them and they told me a while back they are no longer in a paId partnership with her... PK might change their mind with her, but she'll need to get rid of the fake hair i suspect.. . but she sure as tit trying to get back in their good books i think with 'free' publicity...

Reactions: 12
Watching her slop that cream on her frazzled, unbrushed hair, then scraping it back and piling it on her head in a scrunchie gave me such stress and anxiety. She really should’ve brushed it.

Also you’re not meant to tie your hair up high like that when you have the extensions she has… but again looking at the state of them she has no idea how to care for those rat tails.
---
A nice romantic holiday for her and John.. ywt scribbles is there 😂😂😂😂

Looks sponsored to me the amount she’s tagging the hotel and it’s features too.

Reactions: 13
The caftan looks like a tablecloth with a piece of string as a belt. TO CHINCH IT IN! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the bet that the piece of string will be referred to as tailoring at some point?! 🙈
But does it have POCKETS?
---
I find it funny that she’s been riding the coat tails of this print for years, yet she doesn’t wear it herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fake tanning on a Greek island give me strength. So it never was a romantic trip away they’re there to shoot the collection of tit 🙄

Reactions: 20