Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why let a bunch of invisible strangers decide your Fukkin hair colour if you like it orange ?
I actually really like the coppery colour BUT not on her - apart from one of the very first images it was quickly obvious how badly it blends with the rest of her hair. Plus it's waaaaayyyyy too long for her to maintain it as tidy at all. Her style choices, be they hair or clothes, are so strange.

Reactions: 12
Why let a bunch of invisible strangers decide your Fukkin hair colour if you like it orange ?
Nah, she isnt really asking them for their hair colour opinion, its the usual engagement farming, but the real reason is she will use the lie that they want her to go back to Brunette because she realises how shite it looks with the mismatch copper rust crap - but she cant change it back without her subs supposedly telling her to otherwise thats a big duck you, but please, i still want a freebie/ mates rates to the dude who does her hair...
This bint is as transparent as the hairs on the side of her head...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She Fukkin looks like it too ..She looks so out of place with the other girls . That Fukkin hair makes her look a right stumpy mc dumpy . Those oversized tops when everyone else is wearing shoulderless . That Fukkin shirt and trousers 😳 and that blue dress and white jacket 😂😂 she Fukkin thinks she’s Victoria Beckham .
It’s actually really sad how uncomfortable with her size and shape she clearly is. Hiding herself away with poses and massive jackets when the other girls of many different sizes are so clearly body positive. Comes with filtering yourself to the nth degree and never seeing yourself for who you really are. Very very sad - she really needs to quit with the social media, it’s not good for her, she’s past it with respect to her audience (40 year old women are not looking for her cheap tacky aesthetic and going out getting pi$$ed with 20yo’s is not aspirational, nor do 20 somethings want to buy from someone twice their age when there are much cooler influencers around)
---
Those ‘70s yew tree’ glasses
Absolutely crying at this comment 😂🤣😂
---
Sponge Bob-on Loony pants.
And this one 🤣😂 you ladies are killing it as usual. Thanks for the laughs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you take a seriously ill man to an island that is only accessible by boat?!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What a stupid suit. How are you supposed to lie down on that bow? Also looks like it will disintegrate in the water. She “designs” for her figure only. This suit has small demi cups cause she has no boobs and high waisted bottom to cover her Rose belly. She’s so clueless.
The size of these granny panties. Who tf is she designing for?!?
She paints herself as a size 6/8 yet designs flowing dresses even auntie Jean would turn her nose up at.

She’s still living off the high of her first ugly ITS collection, redoing the same print and designs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Warning warning! 🚨
I very nearly actively regurgitated my lunch

Chhhrist.

And Jeffrey is back!
---
Also do you need elastiser on a wig? And what is that flammable thing she’s wearing? It’s REVOLTING.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Nice romantic holiday with your poor husband who’s about to undergo chemo AGAIN. She’s such a liar. This is a shoot for her new round of crappy clothing with creepy and creepy 2
Doesn’t John get sick of other people always being there???

Reactions: 20
Warning warning! 🚨
I very nearly actively regurgitated my lunch

Chhhrist.

And Jeffrey is back!
---
Also do you need elastiser on a wig? And what is that flammable thing she’s wearing? It’s REVOLTING.
came on here to say exactly the same thing about the elasticiser. She never puts it on her actual natural hair which is surely the part that needs it, Isnt she just wasting it on the extensions? Their texture etc will never change. Maybe someone with more hairdressing knowledge could clarify.

Reactions: 11
came on here to say exactly the same thing about the elasticiser. She never puts it on her actual natural hair which is surely the part that needs it, Isnt she just wasting it on the extensions? Their texture etc will never change. Maybe someone with more hairdressing knowledge could clarify.
I’m guessing she doesn’t actually use it unless they’re paying her for an ad so she won’t be arsed where it goes.

Reactions: 10