Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are ITS letting her do this? And why would anyone who follows her pay for it when they know they can go to ITS to get it at a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: 13
She’s so bloody stupid and disrespectful. Makes my blood boil .Wouldn't you think she would maybe want to explain the process or try to understand to help other people who may be going through a similar horrid time ? She really is a nasty piece of work
IMG_2771.png

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Or at least she’d try and understand it all for johns sake so she can support him. She’s an absolute tragedy and selfish with it.
She’s so bloody stupid and disrespectful. Makes my blood boil .Wouldn't you think she would maybe want to explain the process or try to understand to help other people who may be going through a similar horrid time ? She really is a nasty piece of work
View attachment 3001689

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 3001689
Well she’s not learnig at all if she thinks it’s radioactive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 3001689
Anyone with a heart and half a brain would. Lorna hasn’t got either, she just sees this rotten illness John has as pound signs for more engagement, attention, deals- meaningless tit.

Reactions: 9
Sorry I don't know the lingo, I've spent more time on a plane in the past 3 months then in the bunker
having quality time with my dear husband. What's a gal to do, can't get fomo from this freebie #ad trip life.

Reactions: 9
What a stupid suit. How are you supposed to lie down on that bow? Also looks like it will disintegrate in the water. She “designs” for her figure only. This suit has small demi cups cause she has no boobs and high waisted bottom to cover her Rose belly. She’s so clueless.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They did a shoot for the summer stuff in the bunker but now they have to go to Greece to do another shoot. Excuse for another piss up, more like!

I’ve got major secondhand embarrassment from her latest TikTok.. it’s like she’s trying to be young and cool in front of the younger crowd..? When in reality she’s just propped her phone up filming herself troughing her food down and attempting to bop her head to the music. (That she probably has never heard of). I bet the other girls are literally like who the duck is grandma and why is she here? I would call her a ‘has been’, but has she ever ‘been’?!? 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s doing my head in. Oh my husband is dying, I’ll post about that and then pump out advert after advert straight after now I’ve got your sympathy! X

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is the obsession with toile print it just shows her lack of imagination and creativity

What is the obsession with toile print it just shows her lack of imagination and creativity
She's never had an original thought in her head. She got lucky years ago on insta. And ever since lived out this weird 'lewk' that she imagines suits her. Except she has to filter herself to death as a size 8 to carry it off. Just duck it off already you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 14