Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at her eating (if you can bear it!) on Tik Tok! Minging! Where’s my rose gone?!
Teeth full of tiramisu when she’s talking. She seemed quite rude to the server there as well 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop stealing content from other Instablaggers #inyourbasket #dessertdance .
That stupid uncouth eating video what is she 12 ?
Tbh the whole lot of the New Look girls on tour look chavtastic I’d be fukkin pissed off if I went to lunch there and that lot turned up .

Reactions: 16
She REALLY couldn’t love herself more with the orange ‘balyage’
How is this new hair and it’s already so dryyyy. Bad quality extensions and she’s obviously now caring for them with the right products.
---
Have a look at her eating (if you can bear it!) on Tik Tok! Minging! Where’s my rose gone?!
This video was a cringe. The food in the teeth, squinting, the under chin shot, the granny dancing!
WHERES MY ROSE?
The big rings just look awful too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lmao Christopher Esber!? There is no chance anyone who actually knows Christopher Esber thought THAT dress was Christopher Esber :LOL:
She’s done this before. She’ll cite a designer who is perhaps less well known (in terms of who her followers would know) and liken the outfits to their work. It’s a shoddy way of making out she knows fashion when, as you say, that dress is nothing like his pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t. She did this at the place in Santorini that she used to go to, swished rose around in her mouth and actually filmed herself with those ridiculous lips wobbling around. I still gag now when I think about it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s done this before. She’ll cite a designer who is perhaps less well known (in terms of who her followers would know) and liken the outfits to their work. It’s a shoddy way of making out she knows fashion when, as you say, that dress is nothing like his pieces.
I remeber this wasn’t it rotate?

• Haha
Noooooooo, not the wine swishing again! 🫠

When she filmed and posted that, she was drunk, wasn't she???

• Haha
erm well it’s perfect for an Addam’s family themed wedding. Morticia Addams eat your heart out
Morticia’s clothes were always beautifully fitted! She will always be Uncle Fester!
---
That Glamity Jane had quite an IG page. Just lost about five minutes there. 🤣
---
Lorna should have others do her hair and makeup daily. Looks so much better!! LOL - had to add that last one
Glamity Jane is definitely not what I expected and seems like a nice lady! She needs to stay away from people like loona!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t. She did this at the place in Santorini that she used to go to, swished rose around in her mouth and actually filmed herself with those ridiculous lips wobbling around. I still gag now when I think about it.
So true😅 the lib wobbling is awful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she is ever sober 😂
When did all this start? Was it lockdown or before? I didn’t know who she was prior to 2020 but she was definitely drinking a lot during lockdown. I think a lot of us were drinking a lot more than we normally would at home during that time but as life started to get back to normal the drinking naturally subsided but it seems she just got worse and everything she does revolves around alcohol.

So she’s reunited with her dying husband but obviously not happy enough to stay in the bunker with him so she bobs into London to meet the scribbler ! Bet she’s getting her rats tails done too
And the weather today is getting her excited for Greece despite just being in Cannes where it’s hot and sunny .. She Fukkin talks in riddles ..
Wonder if Greece is a WOS freebie or another brand freebie event .

Reactions: 11