Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She Fukkin looks like it too ..She looks so out of place with the other girls . That Fukkin hair makes her look a right stumpy mc dumpy . Those oversized tops when everyone else is wearing shoulderless . That Fukkin shirt and trousers šŸ˜³ and that blue dress and white jacket šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she Fukkin thinks sheā€™s Victoria Beckham .
Can you imagine her adapting her personality to appeal to these 20-something girls? She's in her 40's with a terminally ill husband in his 60s, but yes I'm just like you gals.

Reactions: 16
So its not his (dubious) ā€˜yearly boys tripā€™ then is it? Literally a gifted pr visit she obligated to share šŸ˜‚

Poor bloke hes literally her puppet at this stage. Hope the simp gets off on itā€¦

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
To be fair, he does usually go to Le Mans - I remember sheā€™s shared his despo texts before where heā€™s saying how much he misses her and she replies with something akin to ā€œaww thanksā€ after a day. I think theyā€™ve just managed to wangle a freebie upgrade with AMR.

The New Look promo is such a bad move. But then Loons never has had any really focus or direction. LA Space is all over the place in terms of what itā€™s meant to be.

Reactions: 18
Who diss !
This is so embarrassing, first working with new look but secondly the outfits.

New look is designed for teens/those in their early 20s. Totally different body shape, lorna filters and contorts her body into thinking she has.
Nothing she has worn yet has flattered her in anyway.

Reactions: 9
She is literally unrecognisable size wise. Like you say, no one cares what size she is, but itā€™s the fact that she shrinks herself to a size 8 for her own pictures. This is absolutely outrageous. I have no idea how this is okay.
she is bloated from all the booze she drinks.

Reactions: 13
Arenā€™t these young girls wondering who the duck Lorna is? I mean sheā€™s rocked up at least 4 dress sizes bigger than she is on her own edited pics. It genuinely is the maddest tit ever. And no one can say anything , even if they want to, because it sounds like bullying or sizest particularly after the anorexia claims.
The young girls are so desperate to be popular and ā€œinfluencersā€ and get free stuff that they are no doubt all too bleeping stupid to care. Look at them all, on their phones. Itā€™s all about making other people ( women) jealous. None of them are engaged in why they are there, or who they are with. They just want to tell / show people they are there, that theyā€™ve been chosen. That theyā€™re getting free tit and ā€œ you arenā€™tā€

Fuccck me this is proper proper batshit, in that as a society we are normalising this with no accountability.
My book just writes its self with this lot.
---
she is bloated from all the booze she drinks.
Thatā€™s a hell of a lot of booze.
---
I mean less than a week apart. Which is it?
(The drawn on shading around the teat and blurred tummy might be a giveaway)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow, it's wild how different she looks when she's not in charge of a pic or the filter šŸ˜¶ I bet she feels miserable about herself and that's why she's constantly drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact she actually admitted sheā€™s no longer a size 10/12 and is definitely a 12. I think sheā€™s adding a couple more on that. Wow just wow šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 7