Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one, not even auntie Jean is going to see that dress and trousers and think… ‘add to basket’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What in the “Auntie Jean on a cruise ship” are those trousers?

This is messing with my head. Why would she do this trip?

That wrap dress is bleeping abhorrent and doesn’t suit her shape at all. ( just as It didn’t when she did the wrap dress with intheBin)
But obvs less filtered body shape wise than usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like someones mum who gone on the hen do with all her daughters mates…
All these outfits make her ITS and WOS stuff look like Chanel quality! If they look this thin and cheap in pictures imagine what they are like in real life. And considering it’s supposed to be an advertisement for clothes, the lady with the big boobies on the left really should have packed a little travel iron 🙈

Reactions: 5
She’s out here still posting every single drink she gets.
It’s embarassing how is she still excited about drinking. It’s all she does all day every day.
Wonder when the last time was she went a week without drinking?

You’re in your 40s not your 20s, get over a glass of champagne.

Reactions: 15
She’s out here still posting every single drink she gets.
It’s embarassing how is she still excited about drinking. It’s all she does all day every day.
Wonder when the last time was she went a week without drinking?

You’re in your 40s not your 20s, get over a glass of champagne.
BASiC witch BEHAVIOUR

Reactions: 9
Who diss !
If I saw this woman walking down the street I wouldn’t think there was anything wrong with her. An average woman. It’s the fact Lorna makes herself out the be a completely different person in her photos that it’s so shocking to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she's off to Greece next week with the horrid freebie slip dress! Nothing stops that woman! Wonder if it's with or without John 🤔

Reactions: 9
Who diss !
She is literally unrecognisable size wise. Like you say, no one cares what size she is, but it’s the fact that she shrinks herself to a size 8 for her own pictures. This is absolutely outrageous. I have no idea how this is okay.

Reactions: 12