Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's modelling that horrid dress with gritted teeth - it's not something she would ever wear 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all very Caroline Hiron’s (sorry to those in this thread who don’t know who I mean) as she works with brands and has her own brand. We all see how that’s crashing… stay in your lane springs to mind.. with old loon… high end £150 make up and chanel bags at £’s.. with a double Hermes thrown in for good measure with a New look skirt 🤪🤣. She’s all over the place!
I doubt he’d get insurance, my mom’s consultant has said she can’t fly until he issues her with a fit to fly letter and wouldn’t be insured without it.
---
This new look ad trip just typifies Lorna’s lack of focus with her social media. Who is she influencing, people on new look budgets or people with the money to waste on her overpriced WOS? How can you promote other clothing brands when you are trying to flog your own. She’s so short sighted and money grabbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me pick a lane hun one minute she’s frolicking with the Carings and Aston Martin now she’s on a press trip with a bunch of 20 something tik tokers promoting New Look. She’s old enough to be most of the other girls mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me pick a lane hun one minute she’s frolicking with the Carings and Aston Martin now she’s on a press trip with a bunch of 20 something tik tokers promoting New Look. She’s old enough to be most of the other girls mum.
She Fukkin looks like it too ..She looks so out of place with the other girls . That Fukkin hair makes her look a right stumpy mc dumpy . Those oversized tops when everyone else is wearing shoulderless . That Fukkin shirt and trousers 😳 and that blue dress and white jacket 😂😂 she Fukkin thinks she’s Victoria Beckham .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry double posting but I bet she’s fuming New Look have got her wearing their bag and shoes and she can’t hide behind her dusty old Valentino’s and mismatched Chanel

• Haha
She Fukkin looks like it too ..She looks so out of place with the other girls . That Fukkin hair makes her look a right stumpy mc dumpy . Those oversized tops when everyone else is wearing shoulderless . That Fukkin shirt and trousers 😳 and that blue dress and white jacket 😂😂 she Fukkin thinks she’s Victoria Beckham .
Hahaha I reckon she must have arms like a shot putter! That's why she's been hiding behind puff sleeves since the beginning of the pandemic :LOL:

• Haha
Her problem is at heart she’s just a basic witch who can’t say no to a freebie trip, with no regard to who is paying

• Heart
It’s all very Caroline Hiron’s (sorry to those in this thread who don’t know who I mean) as she works with brands and has her own brand. We all see how that’s crashing… stay in your lane springs to mind.. with old loon… high end £150 make up and chanel bags at £’s.. with a double Hermes thrown in for good measure with a New look skirt 🤪🤣. She’s all over the place!
The freaks will have you for slandering their queen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the “Auntie Jean on a cruise ship” are those trousers?

This is messing with my head. Why would she do this trip?

That wrap dress is bleeping abhorrent and doesn’t suit her shape at all. ( just as It didn’t when she did the wrap dress with intheBin)
But obvs less filtered body shape wise than usual!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It looks upper body has gone

She’s tied it really high to give herself a waist and now her teats are at her waist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dress is minging. So unflattering.

Came to say the same, she’s probably dying that she can’t swing her usually tan-stained Chanel or Hermes on top.

• Haha