Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All quiet on the bunker front. Bet John has secretly loved being away from that toxic narc and her ridiculous hair.

Reactions: 7
What's the betting the nice surprise is driving Queen Baby to London for some pampering and a piss up with her mates 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That's the sound of Loona finally realising how awful 'the optics' were recently and is now frantically pack peddling...

Reactions: 9
I stopped following Lorna months ago, but thought I'd have a nosey the other day to see if anything was new. It wasn't. The John update is extremely sad, but I'm sure Lorna can squeeze a few good sponsorship deals out of it. Co-op Funeral Care being one. Interflora maybe. A WOS mourning dress collection.

Bet you any money she has him buried in those yellow shorts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I stopped following Lorna months ago, but thought I'd have a nosey the other day to see if anything was new. It wasn't. The John update is extremely sad, but I'm sure Lorna can squeeze a few good sponsorship deals out of it. Co-op Funeral Care being one. Interflora maybe. A WOS mourning dress collection.

Bet you any money she has him buried in those yellow shorts.
Hadn’t seen that in her grid. Quite sad. She posted that then went to LA. Interesting choice. I read it as he’s terminal and it’s all about management now.

Reactions: 3
Call me old fashioned or sentimental, but if I'd just found out that the man I was supposed to see out the rest of my days with, was about to be cruelly taken from me, whether that's in months or (vest case scenario) year/s, I'd be absolutely devastated. You go from having your whole future with a person planned out, to all of a sudden waking up one day, them not being there and you're having to start from scratch. It'd take me ages just to get over the news she's had. I suspect that'd be any normal person's reaction as well. I certainly wouldn't be in any state to go prancing around LA without a care in the world, and showing off how much I don't care about the situation to 1.4 million followers and bots on Instagram. I knew she was a selfish vacuous cow, but whether he was with her or not, this has just made her look a million times worse.

Reactions: 20
Loons is back to hard core shilling now she's back. Banging on about some Boots moisturiser that Sydney Sweeny uses. Who the heck cares? 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is the Raisin one of the a-blocked group now then? FFS who’s she trying to kid it’s not gonna be a Fukkin surprise that she’s just arranged it’s obviously a freebie/gifted trip or event that’s been planned for ages. . Deceitful lying bint

Attachments

Reactions: 18
On a trip with New Look to Nice!!! Big clash with her own LUXE brand! Nothing stops Loony accepting a freebie 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Would John be able to get insurance to travel? Also imagine what a sad life it is to be childless and retired (so basically fancy free) but you only get one trip with your friends a year… (if hes actually there)

Bet now he’s seriously ill hes regretting those life choices. What a waste.

Reactions: 10
Would John be able to get insurance to travel? Also imagine what a sad life it is to be childless and retired (so basically fancy free) but you only get one trip with your friends a year… (if hes actually there)

Bet now he’s seriously ill hes regretting those life choices. What a waste.
I doubt he’d get insurance, my moms consultant has said she can’t fly until he issues her with a fit to fly letter and wouldn’t be insured without it.
---
This new look ad trip just typifies Lorna’s lack of focus with her social media. Who is she influencing, people on new look budgets or people with the money to waste on her overpriced WOS? How can you promote other clothing brands when you are trying to flog your own. She’s so short sighted and money grabbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s never banged on about John being away so much…which makes me think, it’s not true.

She just keeps saying it so she doesn’t look so awful doing back to back trips while he’s waiting to go through chemo on his own.. in the bunker.

Reactions: 6
Looks absolutely awful. Very on brand, I suppose.

Those PR trips are short and you're forced to sit through dinners with strangers, meetings and just post fake images of how fun it all is.

For the life of me I don't understand why she doesn't seem to do any travel that she pays for? Why not enjoy your money and the little time you have left with your husband, instead of trying to say how romantic it is that your "in the same timezone just 100 miles apart" - yep, by choice not necessity.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11