Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you’re not Lorna and aren’t you glad!? I would hate to be her. With all her ‘wealth’ I’d rather live in a tent than have her life. She’s an utter fraud.
How do so many people fawn over her? Enable her? It’s madness that people don’t see her for what she is.

Sorry but what the hell is wrong with her?! I know if my husband was seriously unwell and didn’t have long left… I would be spending every god damn minute with him! X

Reactions: 10
Does the tagging of every person on every story annoy anyone else as much as it does me 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When my mum was suffering I was beside myself, couldn’t eat, couldn’t concentrate and lost weight from constant worry. Lorna just drinks her way through it and leaves the country?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s completely and utterly bleeping crazy, if this is how selfish and uncaring she’s happy to look on social media can you imagine how bad she is in real life away from her public image? Sickening.

Reactions: 19
I know it seems all sunshine and lollipops, but that is the literal superficial level.
Deep down, so deep she might not even be aware enough to admit it, it does feel like she is on her way to some kind of negative crescendo , personally feel like she is running away from the fact John is as good as dead. He is an enabler, but at least looked out for her, these so called friends are just latching on to her 1.4 million subscribers and what buck they can get from that bang.
Without John as the stabiliser, she's just gonna be a very unstable cash cow.
She's caught between a sick man and sycophants...
And I am here with the popcorn, willing for them to fleece , lie and use her as much as she has done to her followers.
Sorry not sorry

• Sad
  • Heart
She’s insecure and probably pretty vulnerable going forward. She claims to be a wise woman but she’ll end up having friends who are only hanging around for her money.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but what the hell is wrong with her?! I know if my husband was seriously unwell and didn’t have long left… I would be spending every god damn minute with him! X
That’s the normal response. Not the narcissist response as seen by Lorna. I can almost hear the conversation ;

John -( enabler) Princess, you must still go to LA, you can’t miss the opportunity to make LA Rose and hang out with rich people. It doesn’t matter about me and my terminal Illness

Lorna - okay then. Bye

• Sad
  • Haha
Well she’s lost her manslave to fetch and carry for her, in a fit of tantrum replaced him with a gaydar toddler who looks like he’s pimping her out to Nepo babies

I might treat myself to sweet n salty popcorn, I‘m gonna need a large packet for this one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two peas in an pod. Two pains in the ass. Two asses in BH. LOOK at this woman’s IG page. I snorted iced tea out my nose
She’s a perfect BFF for Loons …

IMG_0250.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When my mum was suffering I was beside myself, couldn’t eat, couldn’t concentrate and lost weight from constant worry. Lorna just drinks her way through it and leaves the country?
Can you imagine the reaction if it was her terminally ill, and John left to go off on PR jollies? The comments would be coming for him.

I was hoping she was just in shock and perhaps head home early.

I agree too that he's encouraging her to go, and in her heart of hearts, she'd prefer to go than stay with her time-limited 'love of her life'. If that's love I don't want it!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine the reaction if it was her terminally ill, and John left to go off on PR jollies? The comments would be coming for him.

I was hoping she was just in shock and perhaps head home early.

I agree too that he's encouraging her to go, and in her heart of hearts, she'd prefer to go than stay with her time-limited 'love of her life'. If that's love I don't want it!
The thing is I think most people would say ‘Go! Enjoy yourself!’ Nobody wants to be a burden on anyone do they. But Lorna will ALWAYS go and do what makes her feel good rather than what John feel safe and supported when he needs it.

Reactions: 11
The thing is I think most people would say ‘Go! Enjoy yourself!’ Nobody wants to be a burden on anyone do they. But Lorna will ALWAYS go and do what makes her feel good rather than what John feel safe and supported when he needs it.
Hopefully he and the dog (and maybe Loonas mum?) are enjoying the peace and quiet.

They’re vurry quiet , Are they still hungover or travelling home with nothing to brag about. Short greedy freebie piss up in LA . That’s top of Queen Baby’s priorities ME ME ME Even wearing the same Ol hideous crappy outfit she’s had on for weeks .

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure John is there with them, but is staying hidden because it doesn't 'look good'.

• Wow
Naa I don’t think he’s there. I think he's absolutely too unwell to go long haul now, and this is going to be their new normal…
But of course Lorna *HAD* to go to frat with the nepo babies.
What could anyone want with that twit I have no idea. There must be a million people with money to invest that have class and experience and knowledge and education who aren’t defined by their instagram followers?
In what world would Lorna and her insta-mates be the preferred option???
Genuinely the world has gone mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
insuring him to travel may be a struggle, building him up with nutrients and keeping him bug free would be important for starting immunotherapy

Reactions: 12
Bet she’s at home getting the Raisin to unpack her bags and run round after her whilst shes under the duvet in the bunker hungover and jet lagged after a completely unecessary weekend .trip. Vile bint

• Sick
Reactions: 13