Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of so called celebrities that have brought out lines of wine. All crap! From a business point of view, an alcohol free rose wine that she properly put time and effort into to taste like the real thing would be a better return. The alcohol free community is growing by the day and is becoming more popular with people from all walks of life. Even though she drinks like a fish and has booze in her blood, I think this would be a smart move and bring in more ££ in the long run.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just opened my insta and my jaw dropped to the floor that she’s in California AND saying how she wants to spend more time there. Firstly, her husband is dying. Secondly, is she already planning life without him. I’m going to have to unfollow her. I’m speechless. I wouldn’t leave the house if it were my husband. What kind of psycho narcissist behaviour is this? I can’t even comprehend?! Someone enlighten me!!
---
Also, can’t she see how bad this looks? (Because it is actually bad!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just opened my insta and my jaw dropped to the floor that she’s in California AND saying how she wants to spend more time there. Firstly, her husband is dying. Secondly, is she already planning life without him. I’m going to have to unfollow her. I’m speechless. I wouldn’t leave the house if it were my husband. What kind of psycho narcissist behaviour is this? I can’t even comprehend?! Someone enlighten me!!
---
Also, can’t she see how bad this looks? (Because it is actually bad!!)
I absolutely agree with you. I would not normally ever comment on someone's health. It generally is not our obligation to even play out what could happen, when we only have half the facts. Also out of respect to John, I think is grosely unfair to do so. However, I think Lorna is literally allowing herself to be trashed by people knowing what they do know, only by what has been played out on social media. I am absolutely gob smacked myself that she has laid bare what she has regarding John, and is carrying on as if she has zero care in the world. It is not human.

We all have ways of coping, however this is too far. I would never in a million years be acting the way she is if this was my husband. It displays an utterly selfish human, who is looking only how she can line her own pockets. Yes, John maybe telling her to get on with life, but I would be stood by his side and not too far away to be as supportive as humanly possible. My mental state would also be that I HAD to be by my husbands side throughout this. Life is short, but when you know what potentially could happen you want to be with that person. Not across the pond, drinking vino and carrying on like life is one big party. She is in her mid 40's. She needs to grow up, and start portraying herself differently on the gram. The whole lot could backfire on her immensely. I have seen death stare me in the face, when I lost my father 3 years ago and that literally shook my world naturally, but made me far more aware that life can change like a light switch.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So weird her mentioning that she wants to spend more time in Calabasas, she's giving the impression that she's already on the hunt for her next husband 🤷🏻‍♀️ There's a lot of good looking folk in LA so if that wine belly lands her a man in Calabasas I'll eat a Jumbo Chanel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s a lot of so called celebrities that have brought out lines of wine. All crap! From a business point of view, an alcohol free rose wine that she properly put time and effort into to taste like the real thing would be a better return. The alcohol free community is growing by the day and is becoming more popular with people from all walks of life. Even though she drinks like a fish and has booze in her blood, I think this would be a smart move and bring in more ££ in the long run.
I would pay good money for an alcohol free rose that actually tastea like wine 👍

Reactions: 11
It’s almost as if she’s already accepted he’s not going to be here soon and has started her “new life” without him.

it’s too hard to watch and I’ve had to unfollow.

she’s so lucky to be in a line of work and financially well off enough to be able to say no to certain things that include travelling. She could have the luxury of staying home with John right now and just accepting jobs that include making videos from home. There’s absolutely no need for her to be away from home right now.
Tbh I think if anyone were to read this thread from the beginning, I think she’s been envisaging her life without him for many years.
Her behaviour is absolutely appalling and entirely for the ego trip.
whilst I know that people have their ways of dealing with stuff and do go in to denial, this is not normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I would pay good money for an alcohol free rose that actually tastea like wine 👍
I agree but not one sold/created by a piss head that wouldn’t know a decent alcohol free wine if she fell in a vat of it !

Reactions: 9
Why isn’t her so called friends, or mother pointing this out?!
Cos they are all her enablers. Sunday sermon inbound! 🤣
As exemplified with old Lorna, narc’s often surround themselves with enablers ( think John, GakkedUpG’s etc) . No real true lasting friendships because they have no need to hang around when they’ve used them.

These enablers will always prioritise the narcissist's needs, wants, and feelings over their own. They go out of their way to make the narcissist happy, even at the expense of their own well-being. (John?)

While narcissists crave external validation from anyone and everything , enablers are essentially addicted to the narcissists themselves…. I believe they are recruited because narc’s only allow people into their “inner circle”. who can offer something valuable or useful to them. They will exploit the strengths, talents, and resources of others. For example, attractive people become ‘trophies,’ and those with good connections are used for their networks….( I mean Lorna literally writes the script here 🤣)

And because narc’s have this distorted version of reality where they are more successful, or attractive or respected, or important than they truly are. This false reality feels even more real to them when others ( enablers) participate in the delusion.

And this recent example of her bleeping off with enablers, whilst her husband is terminally ill just proves every word.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Excuse me if its already been mentioned but it makes sense now.
So Lady A is backed by the son of Richard Caring?
💷💶💵💴💰💰🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 she is desperate to get in with real money. Sod the sick husband 🤢

Reactions: 12
It seems daft to me that anyone would flog Rose wine that is nothing special at an event in California where vineyards are in abundance. Its like selling ice to Eskimos. But I don't know anything about wine 😕 🤷. Its obvious that Loons is just there for the jolly as she only has experience of drinking wine in vast quantities! I've been to the Beverly Hills Hotel for a drink about 10 yrs ago and its a posers paradise. Just up Loonas Street. A totally unnecessary trip, she's being rinsed by scribble boy!

Reactions: 11
Rinsed by him? No chance… that’s one of her dearest friends don’t you know… ;) being out kidded by a kidder, I’m here to watch this content. 😊🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Excuse me if its already been mentioned but it makes sense now.
So Lady A is backed by the son of Richard Caring?
💷💶💵💴💰💰🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 she is desperate to get in with real money. Sod the sick husband 🤢
I had to Google who Richard Caring is but it all makes sooooooo much sense now, as soon as I read this:

"The manoeuvre worked, and Caring cornered the market in fast fashion."

Just goes to show, it's not what you know (as I'm actually understanding design, garment engineering and manufacturing) but who you know. She's moved on from Whispering Angel to an easier marketing opportunity. In a way, who can blame her - except maybe John.

Reactions: 9
With the trip to La Coste and now the jolly to LA in aid of Rosé day I think we can definitely assume there is some kind of a collab in the making but if it’s non alcoholic I would eat my hat. How’s anyone gonna take someone who has based her whole personality on drinking copious amounts of the real stuff seriously? She’s definitely not about to go sober whilst dealing with everything she’s about to face with John.

Immunotherapy with chemo offers a 15.4 median in months survival rate. It’s still early days for immunotherapy in gastro cancers.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
A new bestie for Loona, Lauren Amy Hurren, who she says has come into her life just at the right time. As Lauren is a hairdresser, I'm sure that's true - bearing in mind Loons mermaid rats can't survive a transatlantic trip without some urgent TLC :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A new bestie for Loona, Lauren Amy Hurren, who she says has come into her life just at the right time. As Lauren is a hairdresser, I'm sure that's true - bearing in mind Loons mermaid rats can't survive a transatlantic trip without some urgent TLC :LOL:
Was just coming to say this. Yet another enabler who’s useful!
The way she looks at herself

How’s John you self obsessed duck?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry but what the hell is wrong with her?! I know if my husband was seriously unwell and didn’t have long left… I would be spending every god damn minute with him! X