Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone thinks Loons is in LA for WORK please say! It's hard to believe šŸ˜•

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she's just tagging along with Scribbles, it's not like she'd be better home with her ill husband šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Whose Elle? And I donā€™t think John is there? Weā€™d have seen the yellow shorts by now.
is she going to shoot her crazy cheap tat on Rodeo drive??
sorry about John either way but I am here for the content. Im from LA and always fascinated by what people choose to do there.
maybe sheā€™ll go to Disneyland!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It must be to promote WOS! The clue is in the name! Scribble boy is very ambitious šŸ˜„. Doubt the travel insurance would have covered John and falling ill in the US without insurance is off the scale expensive

Reactions: 7
Who's money is she rinsing with WOS? Someones out of pocket, and I don't think it's scribble boy.

Whose Elle? And I donā€™t think John is there? Weā€™d have seen the yellow shorts by now.
is she going to shoot her crazy cheap tat on Rodeo drive??
sorry about John either way but I am here for the content. Im from LA and always fascinated by what people choose to do there.
maybe sheā€™ll go to Disneyland!!
Sheā€™s the Lady A roseā€™ bird . You know the one that supplies Soho House and WOS pop up shop . They met them recently in Provence so it makes you wonder if this trip is absolutely necessary as they could have finalised stuff then . But hey no sheā€™s off on a jolly with her half dead husband left at home .Surely theyā€™re not doing a Fukkin WOS wine šŸ™„.
Yawna said she was in awe of that Elle and had ordered a Co ord she was wearing . ? Think thatā€™s what sheā€™s got on in the pic .. wonder if thatā€™s why she got those hideous mermaid extensions too . #wannabee

Attachments

Yes itā€™s the TOTEM set. It needs to be worn by someone taller slimmer and with presence. She looks like sheā€™s in her pjā€™s.
Sheā€™s the Lady A roseā€™ bird . You know the one that supplies Soho House and WOS pop up shop . They met them recently in Provence so it makes you wonder if this trip is absolutely necessary as they could have finalised stuff then . But hey no sheā€™s off on a jolly with her half dead husband left at home .Surely theyā€™re not doing a Fukkin WOS wine šŸ™„.
Yawna said she was in awe of that Elle and had ordered a Co ord she was wearing . ? Think thatā€™s what sheā€™s got on in the pic .. wonder if thatā€™s why she got those hideous mermaid extensions too . #wannabee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually got offered a freebie trip to that vineyard/hotel thingy. Declined, I never want to follow in Stumpyā€™s footsteps..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her idea of supporting John is public displays of affection, posting pictures of them together, naming a product after himā€¦Funnily enough, never just spending time and looking after him.
Although part of me think John loves it all with his ā€˜serving princessā€™ mentality.

She really is one of those people that social media is her whole life and personality and itā€™s just quite tragic.
She thinks a couple months of suddenly posting her affection for him 1. makes it believable and 2. makes it okay to leave him after finding out his cancer may be terminal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Her idea of supporting John is public displays of affection, posting pictures of them together, naming a product after himā€¦Funnily enough, never just spending time and looking after him.
Although part of me think John loves it all with his ā€˜serving princessā€™ mentality.

She really is one of those people that social media is her whole life and personality and itā€™s just quite tragic.
She thinks a couple months of suddenly posting her affection for him 1. makes it believable and 2. makes it okay to leave him after finding out his cancer may be terminal.
I think I may have to unfollow her tbh. Watching her gallivant around with the most recent news regarding his diagnosis is honestly just so sad, and I genuinely canā€™t imagine how I would feel if I were John. I witnessed my aunt behave similarly when my uncle was dying of cancer and it was just absolute shocking behavior. It was clear as day she felt like my uncleā€™s illness was an inconvenience, and she was just waiting to get her hands on his money. Itā€™s one thing to behave that way in private, but another to show how little you care to 1.4 million followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s almost as if sheā€™s already accepted heā€™s not going to be here soon and has started her ā€œnew lifeā€ without him.

itā€™s too hard to watch and Iā€™ve had to unfollow.

sheā€™s so lucky to be in a line of work and financially well off enough to be able to say no to certain things that include travelling. She could have the luxury of staying home with John right now and just accepting jobs that include making videos from home. Thereā€™s absolutely no need for her to be away from home right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shame on scribbles for constantly taking her away while he knows whatā€™s going on with John too.

Goes to show she views him as a ā€˜bestieā€™ and this is just a chance for him to travel on someone elseā€™s coin!

Sheā€™s not even travelling for her own brand at this point, and we know she had to pay for her flights etc on this trip out of her own pocket.

Reactions: 11
Shame on scribbles for constantly taking her away while he knows whatā€™s going on with John too.

Goes to show she views him as a ā€˜bestieā€™ and this is just a chance for him to travel on someone elseā€™s coin!

Sheā€™s not even travelling for her own brand at this point, and we know she had to pay for her flights etc on this trip out of her own pocket.
And not business class either as we would have had a picture of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is absolutely vile. Clearly thereā€™s a Rose wine coming soonā€¦ sheā€™s so transparent.
How can she leave him after his diagnosis? I wouldnā€™t be more than 50 ft away from my husband if this was happening to him. As some said she could accept jobs she could do from home for a few months. Sheā€™s def moved on in her head already- reminds me of a friends dad who married 6 Mths after his wife passed away from cancer. Theyā€™d been married for nearly 30 years. Some people move on quickly, but watching her do it so blatantly is hard to watch. I feel sorry for John. He must in his dark moments know what he created and what he married. Shame on her.

Reactions: 14
Gus Iā€™m pretty sure John is there too. Theyā€™re just hiding him! Look at the front seat. Iā€™d know those ears anywhere!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Itā€™s just a big Fukkin roseā€™ piss up that she really doesnā€™t need to attend. Vile Fukkin selfish uncaring bint. Your poor husband probably saidā€ No You go Pwincess, you deserve itā€. But it would probably have made his heart beat with joy if sheā€™d replied ā€œ No ILYSM . I donā€™t need to be there Iā€™m staying at home to be with youā€.
fukk sake I nearly made myself sick writing that. Those words probably never entered her Fukkin narc dark brain! šŸ˜”. I hope she falls over drunk and breaks her turkey teef !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14