Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either the news hasn’t t sunk in or they hamming it up for social media. Ultimately it is only a life prolonging treatment. He will be terminal, I will give him 6-10 months. I have seen it first hand. If it was me I wouldn’t have the chemo and try and live my best life until the end. It’s all very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Do you reckon the 10% for June is part of her sales tactic sympathy spend push for WOS? Pretty sure they didn’t just find out all this today so it all seems too calculated for me!

Reactions: 7
And here we go back to being All about Queen Baby ..WTF does she look like 😂
“Influx of sales for the Yasmin puff ball skirt”

Stop it

Looks like she’s wearing one of those nappy wrap covers over a full nappy 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s put this on today . FFS .. she’s probably sitting next to him why does he feel the need to write it on IG ? Oh yeah so the Fawnas can fawn over TeamLuxe and Couples goals . Fukkin take 3 months off SM to take care of each other instead of fannying about with your brag fest to a load of online strangers .
cringe!

Actually now thinking is he really terminal or are they doing it for likes, sympathy and pushing sales.
Seems too calculated to me and also why would you post on insta about this when he lives with her.Do they not speak in person?

Reactions: 6
cringe!

Actually now thinking is he really terminal or are they doing it for likes, sympathy and pushing sales.
Seems too calculated to me and also why would you post on insta about this when he lives with her.Do they not speak in person?
Oh they have always kept up this cringey lovey dovey banter on insta, keep the fawnas happy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The swingers are at it too… notice Loona hasn’t bothered to make free any sympathy for her best mates… another short lived friendship for their time in the Maldives and no mention ever since!! Unbelievable!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Very sad. Hope the immunotherapy works for them. I think she's in denial stage really, will she still go away after this news?

I saw he wrote under one her recent diagnosis posts how he will fight as has too much to live for, but I think he's deleted it as can't see it anymore.
Too much to live for but won't give up the booze, fags and sunbathing. I think having most of your stomach removed would of been the wake up call but nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Too much to live for but won't give up the booze, fags and sunbathing. I think having most of your stomach removed would of been the wake up call but nope.
If I was palliative, I'd just enjoy myself at this point. IMO

Reactions: 7
Gosh poor John having to put s brave face on in front of all these followers when he probably just wants to hole up in the concrete bunker and enj
Yeah but even before it was, he was still smoking. I’d have given up the fags and booze when diagnosed. Now? Yeah, probably say duck it.
This is a morbid thought, but I hope he's been honest on his life insurance policy details whenever he took it out and mentioned the smoking and drinking as it's all so publicly documented that if he hasn't it may not pay out in the very unfortunate outcome that he can't survive the prognosis.
I just really hope a bit of clarity sets in for Loons soon and she understands the gravity of the situation and they spend quality, private time together.

Reactions: 8
She’s in LA 🙈

I felt guilty leaving my dog for the weekend when he had a bad eye , but she’s swanning off 11 hours away from her dying husband (I am assuming, surely, that he hasn’t travelled, but who knows!?)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OMFG can’t believe she still went!
How do her followers not see through this narcissistic.
Why is John with her in all honesty?
I pity the fool

• Heart
Reactions: 17