Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness I wonder what her financial situation will be once the inevitable happens? He was once a banker wasn't he? He must have life insurance surely? Is the house paid for out right? Or have they got a mortgage?

Reactions: 2
She said that they have a mortgage on the ghosts house a while back. Maybe it’s in johns name.

Reactions: 3
He was an administrator of the company pension scheme, he is no big time city analyst. “Head of” is the equivalent of a second line manager, he prob had a ok salary due to length of service.

He won’t be on the mortgage due to his age, no bank would lend to a 60 year old who is about to retire

Reactions: 12
In all seriousness I wonder what her financial situation will be once the inevitable happens? He was once a banker wasn't he? He must have life insurance surely? Is the house paid for out right? Or have they got a mortgage?
FFS…!!! he was in banking and shes a greedy influencer money maker . I expect they’ve always over spent on both their budgets,possibly him first trying to impress her as he was the sugar daddy then her thinking she’s Queen Baby and can have what she wants re her handbags/ ugly designer clothes and vulgar luxe travel but I’m sure between them theyve covered all aspects and if they haven’t reaped in the £££ and still have a mortgage then more fool them
Im sure someone said that the GH was mortgaged in her name only and HH in his name.
So I’m sure they know the ins and outs of the tax world etc they’ve possibly even looked into failed business ventures, possibly ones that they knew weren’t gonna be successful but gave them a good lifestyle .. hence where a Waste of Space #WOS began. . Don’t forget they’re #Teamluxe aka vile greedy deceitful twunts

Reactions: 9
Re the giant bump on the face, I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before now, think it’s definitely filter related as her head is like a giant king Edward without the contouring face tune stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She mentioned on a recent interview that she has a big mortgage to pay. Hence the non stop shilling!!

Reactions: 10
She mentioned on a recent interview that she has a big mortgage to pay. Hence the non stop shilling!!
I genuinely don’t know how she expects to pay it. I’d love to know how long she took the mortgage out for as I can’t see this influencer lifestyle lasting much longer.

Reactions: 6
So what does her post about his cancer treatment actually mean? Surely she can’t carry on the way she has been going out and posing if it’s as bad as it seems?!

Reactions: 5
she will be flogging the bunker once there's only one person living in there, she will say the memories are too much, and by memories I mean mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So what does her post about his cancer treatment actually mean? Surely she can’t carry on the way she has been going out and posing if it’s as bad as it seems?!
Non curative would mean terminal I guess? But they’re giving him 3 months of chemo to see how that goes. I’ve no doubt she will indeed carry on as normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Non curative would mean terminal I guess? But they’re giving him 3 months of chemo to see how that goes. I’ve no doubt she will indeed carry on as normal.
Yes. Life prolonging treatment hence the chemo, but ultimately terminal

• Sad
Reactions: 13
From what I understand a lot of people at this stage choose not to take the chemo as it's so brutal and they just want back some quality of life/normality for as long as they have left

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I presumed her lifestyle was paid for with some sort of Illness cover seeing that neither of them do a real job.
I imagine shes already talked of hospice care, theres no way shes got time to look after him with her busy social life.

Reactions: 3
Very sad. Hope the immunotherapy works for them. I think she's in denial stage really, will she still go away after this news?

I saw he wrote under one her recent diagnosis posts how he will fight as has too much to live for, but I think he's deleted it as can't see it anymore.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I cant believe I’m saying this as she’s always been such a hate watch, but I’m honestly thinking of unfollowing her. Her posts just make me feel such disgust. She is utterly vile and to be honest I actually think psychopathic…

I can’t imagine what they will be like if John enters the palliative stage of his illness.
Did this about a year ago and now I barely ever check except when I’m bored. She’s vacuous, boring, gross, baffling.

Reactions: 8
He’s put this on today . FFS .. she’s probably sitting next to him why does he feel the need to write it on IG ? Oh yeah so the Fawnas can fawn over TeamLuxe and Couples goals . Fukkin take 3 months off SM to take care of each other instead of fannying about with your brag fest to a load of online strangers .

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
“It’s just a blip.”

duck me that’s sad. I know he’s essentially fuelled her sugar baby behaviour but it must hurt him knowing she just doesn’t give a duck. He’s facing what’s likely to be his last months/year and still he’s begging for her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s put this on today . FFS .. she’s probably sitting next to him why does he feel the need to write it on IG ? Oh yeah so the Fawnas can fawn over TeamLuxe and Couples goals . Fukkin take 3 months off SM to take care of each other instead of fannying about with your brag fest to a load of online strangers .
I’d disable my account and spend every minute I have with him. No amount of money could make me want to talk to strangers and trying to impress people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24