Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really doing the toile print again. Literally just remixing what she did with ITS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That couple's 'content' - MY EYES. Like every awful insta cliche ever done, the aging tubbies remix 😂
CRINGE 😬 OMG I can’t unsee them now 🤢I’m so embarrassed for them FFS this couple are really up their own arses .. what a pair of Fukkin knobheads . Theyre the type of couple that would be my worst nightmare Good job there’s hardly any guests at The hotel being stuck with the 4 of them . #dickheadsontour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg who are these tragics!! I have lived in Turkey and this is just beyond hilarious. The Turks would be having a field day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMGGGGGGG I remember some years back by BIL had a girlfriend who loved to do their holiday photos like that. Always the leg up his thigh, regardless of the location, boobs out. After they split up, BIL said he hated posing up like that in public. Muchos cringe!
---
guys - did she get her boobs done? Before you say no - look back a year …
I wondered this too. Could just be editing, well soon see something that will clarify, I'm sure.

Reactions: 5
Tina and Simon 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

This fake friendship is ridiculous and I AM HERE FOR IT. This trip is going to be absolute gold.
---
Hang on a min… after a little bit of comedy relief by looking through their insta, I found this. WTF does this comment mean on a vid of Si stroking Ti’s leg??? That suburban swingers comment might be spot on… 🤢

IMG_9637.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So many thoughts but these pics

guys - did she get her boobs done? Before you say no - look back a year …

her nails. What is going on with that cuticle??
No to the boob question . They’re edited like the rest of her or maybe shes peri menopausal now and they’re growing 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The swingers are clearly after some luxette love - they haven't even hit 2000 followers!
---
I'm tempted to give them a hate-follow just for the lolz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would you buy a bag or anything else at the airport and bring it on vacation if it's a giveaway? She's such a liar.
Highly doubt she did, she was looking at earrings, no doubt bought them & is passing off the bag for that as a purchase of a prize.

Reactions: 6
GUYS ITS HAPPENING!!!

some very trashy ‘travel bloggers’ have turned up & loonys pretending she knows then….AND IS ON A BIKE!!!

shes liked 1 pinned post before todays maldives one and never mentioned them but they are besties ok 🤪

i mean… ⬇
Who on God’s earth are this pair of mucky old swingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That couple's 'content' - MY EYES. Like every awful insta cliche ever done, the aging tubbies remix 😂
its giving me the serious ick…
---
Tina and Simon 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

This fake friendship is ridiculous and I AM HERE FOR IT. This trip is going to be absolute gold.
---
Hang on a min… after a little bit of comedy relief by looking through their insta, I found this. WTF does this comment mean on a vid of Si stroking Ti’s leg??? That suburban swingers comment might be spot on… 🤢

View attachment 2613395
Peace and love guys, hashtag peace and love ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can someone please let me know who make up moose is?? I am a blocked so can’t look through her followers to find him! Thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.