Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I thought I’d missed the fact that gakked up Billie Piper was trans! Ducks sake. This is how rumours start. 😆

Any more pictures of the septic swingers? Who ARE they??!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am now convinced that Lorna is a swinger and probably John is tagging along because you known "to serve princess" 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
GUYS ITS HAPPENING!!!

some very trashy ‘travel bloggers’ have turned up & loonys pretending she knows then….AND IS ON A BIKE!!!

shes liked 1 pinned post before todays maldives one and never mentioned them but they are besties ok 🤪

i mean… ⬇
They definitely look like swingers! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s hilarious I looked at a couple of their posts and thought uh another one who’s married her dads mate then you see photos where the filters less turned up and they’re basically the same age!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell I thought I’d missed the fact that gakked up Billie Piper was trans! Ducks sake. This is how rumours start. 😆

Any more pictures of the septic swingers? Who ARE they??!
I think they met them on another hol - Santorini? Remember her posting stories of another couple they were hanging out with at a bar/restaurant.
---
Well looky here !!! I just trawled through Yawnas archive and fukk my Ol boots if it isn’t Trevor & Simon 😂. Good shout @YetAnotherObsessionx
Sorry just read this after! Mystery solved!

Reactions: 9
I had reported the ad with the smoking to ASA and heard from them today that they do indeed have a ruling on smoking in ads and this one violates it. They’ve referred to compliance. Nothing else yet but I haven’t been dismissed for complai
Right, I've got to say it, when she applies lip products her tongue annoys the absolute sh*t out of me. It's rage inducing.
Also, I've seen little girls wiping their mum's lipsticks across their faces with better precision than this dumb quiff
Massively agree

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.