Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how has she earned those points when all her holidays are freebies 🤔 also when has she stayed anywhere part of the Marriott chain?
Yeh bullshit just checked for next November it’s a million points for one week that takes a long time to build up and they rarely stay in Marriot group hotels only one I can think of is the Gritti Palace in Venice.

Reactions: 11
visually merchandise?? Anyone care to explain exactly what this means for the un-luxe? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I alone in finding it creepy her “friends” are joining them? I thought this was a special trip for John?
I’ll go ahead and assume now:
She was offered a freebie and didn’t want to go but John loves the Maldives and he is ill so she brokered a deal where her living dead fwends get to come along (also paid for by resort) so everyone is happy.
extra points if it’s the “model” she uses and they are shooting her new bag of crap.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Hanging them up badly as well.. the hanging length is too short and the hemlines are gonna be so creased .
This is what I was thinking…. It really doesn’t look great 🥴
---
Hats off to her for coming up with a new bullshit phrase though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somehow I still hope that it won't be the usual WOS entourage that's showing up, crashing "John's vacation", including the coked up makeup girl, but what other "friends" does she have??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Somehow I still hope that it won't be the usual WOS entourage that's showing up, crashing "John's vacation", including the coked up makeup girl, but what other "friends" does she have??
Im thinking maybe ONE (alleged friend) that has connections with Marriott. .. or some travel company that have paid for this trip .
I don’t think Yawna’s that generous to pay WOS for a Maldives shoot . Shes still probably paying for the bedroom curtains for the last shoot
God forbid that John’s just ended his cancer treatment but he’s not out of the woods yet .
Hey ho since then there’s been , Gardner’s, fwends staying , the memorable house warming party , numerous WOS shoots etc, at the gaff , she said he felt tit ( excuse the pun) but probably in more ways than one . AND she can’t even spend a relaxing Maldives treat away with him on her own, FFS why can’t she put on Out of office til she comes back and enjoy the time she’s got left with him . BUT no she’s gotta invite fwends that means, long lunches and dinners and the poor Ol Fukkin Raisin can’t eat or drink . FFS.. this trip once again is All about Queen Baby AND I bet it’s absolutely paid for by someone other than TEAM LUXE . AKA the friends 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They always used to go away just the 2 of them… I wonder why she always needs other people around her now? They genuinely seemed to have a good time away together doing all the ITS stuff. I know her mum went on her 40th birthday trip had maybe one other but I’m sure it was pretty much just the 2 of them for most trips?!

Reactions: 6
Why does she talk about John like he’s an erratic 5 year old.

Running around the hotel talking to people endlessly, waking up at the crack of dawn wanting to put his shorts on and be allowed outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
oh god, someone warn the maldives: GAKKED UP GAYS INCOMING
Omg is it definitely them? Maybe the good looking one, they both seem eager to climb right up each others asses.
Surely won’t be the one in the Jeffrey Dahmer specs? I’m not sure what he does , other than Ket with the MakeUpMoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg is it definitely them? Maybe the good looking one, they both seem eager to climb right up each others asses.
Surely won’t be the one in the Jeffrey Dahmer specs? I’m not sure what he does , other than Ket with the MakeUpMoose.
They’re v quiet if it is them nothing on IG . I think it’s someone with Marriott or travel connections that’s appeared in the past on some event or freebie stay .thought the friends were arriving yesterday ?

Reactions: 2
GUYS ITS HAPPENING!!!

some very trashy ‘travel bloggers’ have turned up & loonys pretending she knows then….AND IS ON A BIKE!!!

shes liked 1 pinned post before todays maldives one and never mentioned them but they are besties ok 🤪

i mean… ⬇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.