Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ey oop, I don’t think she’s ‘Appy about programme ont ‘telleh ‘I’m not cut out for tv programmes’ no shit Sherlock you fucking fake twat 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

de beauvoir

Can you recommend a good pair of jeans? Lorna proceeds to try and sell these while standing like she’s peed or sh*t herself and needs them taking off.

this pose😂😂😂
1ABA9428-E749-4C13-BB5C-5680A488D07C.png

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Launching waste of space on Johns birthday the poor bloke can’t have anything can he. Hopefully its not his last 😞

• Sad

de beauvoir

Also I’ve checked and you have to pay an admin fee for returns!! (The same as ITS) What other high end brand do you know charges you for a return and doesn’t offer exchanges.

Stinks of ITS But with Lorna’s inflated ego prices and ugly logo!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Newbie here - long time lurker etc. bobbing over from the Lydia Millen forum - John looks so frail and unwell in the recent photos - why on earth doesn‘t she spend private time away from IG just to be with him? Is she really so desperate for £££ that she can’t step away from the Gram for even a little while?? Also the interspersing of health updates, descriptions of really challenging surgeries and treatments with skin care flogging and the new brand launch is just so tasteless and weird.
Private time !!! He’s become an irritant to her he’s useless to her now he can’t take her photos , or pose in restaurants ,drinking,smoking, pretending the Luxe life .. FFS If they had a LUXE life . Then surely their luxe friends would have offered their Luxe boat or villa to them to relax on … But NO . Just fake fwends out to make a buck ! Using the Ghost House … I don’t know if it is about the £££ anymore I think it’s the ‘Fame’ ( she thinks she’s famous doncha know !) Ol Queen baby thrives on any type of attention that makes it all about her … !! And she gets that 100% from the Fake fwends she’s with atm and Johns illness updates . FFS what’s with the not eating much and his weight will stay low … having your oesophogus and most of your stomach removed leads to more daily dilemma’s than that .. it’s your whole digestive system both in and out !
Thanks for the new thread @Yellowguccibag . I’ll come back to that one .

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I thought this, and why hasn't she replied to his lovely message 😔
Cos she’s chosen the wrong crowd to be with now She’s 40 to promote a Luxe collection . 😡
She’s launched another fashun collecshun but this time with a young greedy bunch of wannabees. She’s got the followers . She’s got brand attentions plus she’s got spare money .
That is exactly what they want the £££ PLUS She still craves the ‘crew lifestyle’ and they’re giving it to her so that’s why it’s All their mates on the team .. Match made in heaven tbh .
They don’t give a flying fukk about her IRL but between them all they’ve got dodgy contacts .

• Sad

Yellowguccibag

I think she’s trying to distract herself from the truth that her husband is going through something very intense and possibly fatal. It is shocking that she can’t step away from IG and keep certain things private. It’s starting to look performative on her part, like she’s a victim in all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Asking herself the question again ..Wasn’t she saying on her live she wanted to book Morocco for her and her friends for New year and a Tit questioned if OMR was included ? FFS wouldn’t you wanna get his scan results first before planning this ? Why not just book NYE at soho farmhouse with your ‘fwends ‘ as you’re all #influencers #members #twats
This whole sequence with him looking frail and crazy opening the champagne is sad and creepy. I grabbed a screenshot at the wrong moment it seems.
Sorry if this frightens anyone.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

de beauvoir

Taken out to the royal champagne for dinner and she puts that grubby headband on.
Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

• Haha
  • Sick

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Interesting... there's a whole team of experts behind this

I notice none of them mention they worked at ITS. Its hilarious- they are now ‘heads of’ after being at best mid level at ITS. Heads of what team exactly- they are the team 😂

I feel a lawsuit coming on…

• Haha