Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Just popped to the shops and saw coats pretty much identical to the grey one in both primark and river island. Clearly the coat du jour in the Chinese factories this season.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lucie_Lu

I’ll just leave this here…..
---
Lorna you’re making this too easy!
Ok I’ve managed to achieve the state of feeling completely shocked and yet totally not surprised at the same time with this 🤣
---
I’ll just leave this here…..
---
Lorna you’re making this too easy!
Ok, shall we put bets on that it’s coming out in black next?! 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I don’t know how her hair is such a mess, even when she has it professionally done it looks awful. Abbey Clancy’s sister did it for that tv show she did and even then it looked poor and Abby’s hair always looks great with the same stylist 🤷‍♀️ She really needs to take better care of her skin/hair/nails, you can spend however much you want in Hermes but if your personal hygiene is ignored you’ve got no chance of looking ‘luxe’.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
She always looks naff in jeans . she really needs to find a pair of jeans that suit her shape and fit properly . Instead of posing like a twunt .for the ££££
Let’s be honest, she looks shit in everything she puts on, nothing is the right size or style for her

• Haha
  • Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I know I’m becoming a pedant when it comes to Lorna and her supposed English degree, however it’s Christmases not Christmas’s. Grinds my bloody gears!!

Anyway, she looks so much better in the old days before she started messing about with filler and wrecking her skin barrier.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
It's exactly like the stuff currently in Primark. The labels, aren't they like the labels that tailors put on expensive suits, they're meant to be snipped off. I guess it's an attempt to make it all look way more high end than it is.

• Haha

RattyBumBum

Him wearing her tacky jumper is the most bizarre advertisement ever. Not very luxe to have some haggard old man model your brand IMO.

If I was a ‘luxe’ woman I doubt I’d go ‘did you see that mr burns lookalike arl man’s jumper? I neeeed it’

She’s so clueless.

• Haha
  • Sick

de beauvoir

62B11528-6F0A-4DC1-BCAA-F2A775985DE0.png
THIS is what she’s been teasing for months?
Oversized unflattering camel, ugly shape that we’ve seen before... but wait, it comes with a scarf!
A cheap looking tweed that they repeat every winter at Zara, so much so, Lorna already has 2 coats of the same print.

A teddy jacket that already looks like it’s been washed multiple times. That fabric will pull and bobble after 2 wears.
And not forgetting the logo print tote and tracksuit.

YAWN! Another ‘influencer’ collection doing nothing new. Lorna, you may be a good blagger, but a designer you are not.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
It’s literally the same stuff she released with ITS which I suppose should have been expected when she’s just taken their staff. This is all just AliExpress tat she’s stuck a label on.
---
Also those cowboy boots are giving me the rage. They look shit, get fucking over them.

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
To be honest, all the people who went are pretty gruesome too; knowing how unwell he is but going along for a piss up anyway.
Yuck.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
As much as I’m not a fan of her I can’t imagine her cheating. Firstly she hardly ever leaves the house and when she does it’s with the same handful of influencers doing the same thing. She doesn’t seem very outgoing. Also Johns always around. And she doesn’t even seem to have any sort of sex drive.

On a slightly different topic.. I’m very confused why they’re carrying on with John as normal. He’s having chemo, for a very aggressive cancer. It’s no joke. He shouldn’t be drinking and galavanting. He should be in bed resting while he has his weekly chemo. I just don’t understand.
In a nutshell, it's because she's a selfish piece of shit who always only thinks of what she wants and he will always go along with it because he's terrified of losing her.

The party looks like such a try hard. Just so many clinger-oners.
Lorna is floating around in that awful bubble dress not knowing half the room who are there to ‘celebrate’ her launch.
The same people who have chugged all the free wine but haven’t even bothered to post a picture of her brand on social media to promote the launch.

its a sad sad vanity project
All the people who didn’t tag and post are karma for alllllll the events she goes to, shows us her drinking, and then never post about the brand.
Turnabouts fair play.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
John really shouldn't be drinking! And she shouldn't be dragging him out, the poor sod!
He's probably not, bet it's staged. 😔 Why the fuck isn't he allowed to be ill, to be too poorly to be dragged around like a bag of rubbish. Crass of her not to see how bad this looks for her.

• Heart

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I’ve got the day off and I’ve just got back into bed with a brew and I AM READY TO WATCH THE SHITSHOW. So excited!
---
Abbey - “I think you can learn a lot about someone’s personality through their home”. So in Lorna’s case, she’s bland, uninspiring and cold?

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Straight here from the live - she’s not going with him for his final chemo because “she has a thing in town”. Give me fucking strength.
---
Also, guessing her aesthetics appointment was for cheek filler and they have butchered her. Looks so unnatural. The stills don’t pick it up as well as the vid when you can see it moving but here’s a few to give you an idea:

IMG_8855.jpeg
IMG_8856.jpeg
IMG_8857.jpeg
IMG_8859.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Just bringing this up again, her whole LA space page is pictures of other brands and other IP/famous faces. Is there anyone that can advise the legalities of this? It feels false advertising.

• Heart

MirandaPriestly

I’ve missed this utter waffle! I wouldn’t pay asos prices for this crap. The herringbone coats about the best the rest is shocking
Exactly, an ‘investment’ winter coat for almost £400 that has no fastening whatsoever, no lining and no heritage to reassure me of the quality of the fabric and construction AND has a huge label that 99.5% of people won’t have heard off so no brand bragging rights for those that care about such things or otherwise may leave marks/holes in the fabric … really?

Who is going to spend that?

A few influencers who get them for free will no doubt pretend they got them pre-order but really? ITS shoppers who spend £28 on a sweatshirt are simply not going to be able to afford it …

She’s not Victoria Beckham! Does she really think she’s got the name to pull this off??
Even Abby Clancy who is far more well known did a colab via Next at reasonable prices. And the We Are Twinset girls WAT the brand is much more reasonably priced and wearable. Lorna is a nobody.

• Heart