Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
£395 for the stupid brown coat!! She is delusional
---
The shilling has begun in earnest ‘once it’s gone it’s gone’. Who is going to lay out that kind of cash when you don’t even know it will fit due to the weird vague sizing policy

• Haha
Reactions: 16

zeezaag

Apparently he can’t eat huge meals any more due to the size of his stomach, I suspect the op buys him longer but for them to remove so much of his stomach suggests the tumour was sizeable?
This is quite normal, but he can’t eat much anyway right now because of his chemo. He’ll be feeling nauseous 24/7 even on the chemo antisickness pills they give to chemo patients. It doesn’t sound like his cancer has spread anywhere else so a 5 year survival rate would be around 75%. He’s looking so weak right now because he’s had surgery and treatment. What he needs is a lot of rest right now. Or else he wont be able to improve his symptoms. Him trying to please her and going on shopping trips, taking photos around the city and galavanting is really bad for him. He only has a few more weeks of treatment left, he should spend the next 3-6 months taking it easy. She should be cooking him dinner or getting him nice healthy things to eat. Not have him cooking for her and taking her out shopping

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
The birds nest hair and ridiculously obvious extensions. The stupidly oversized and unflattering jacket (reminds me of when I was Charles Dickens in a primary school Christmas play and had to borrow my mums George blazer). How this woman has the audacity to put the word ‘luxe’ after her name I do not know.

IMG_8584.jpeg

• Haha
Thread title suggestion (or just a general comment!): Insta v Telly, both big coats & small pup: but will the real Lorna Luxe please stand up?

lucie_Lu

So … The classic camel coat started life with a fringed hem !🙄 Team LAS then get out Yawnas dressmaking scissors and cut a wonky hemline, . no wonder the coat is now a dodgy length cos they seemed more bothered about putting another Fukkin WOS logo on it than measuring a finished length . That video of them posed in the cinema room AKA in a meeting with Yawna pretending to be in control and that moose and scribbler boy sharing a chair paying no attention.. Then an alleged designer colouring in her cad pic whilst KevBear is frozen on the pc screen in the background . . That reel is on repeat .WOS on repeat .. fukk me I’m so bored of it !!! What’s the need of this constant repetition ? Ooh to remind people to buy???
The moose and the scribbler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Totally agree @LadyLockdown . I work on the same premise. It’s what people don’t say.

Also, John, no matter how she portrays him with this “ carrying on regardless”, is feeling his absolute worst, physically , emotionally. Completely at his most vulnerable.
Imagine having no consideration for that? He’s going to be massively insecure because he can’t provide her with what he knows she needs, and also what he’s done for her in the past. And he knows she doesn’t need him for £££ either….

• Heart

em69

VIP Member
Think it's so sad when she posts real personal photos and videos of John in his condition... Was it necessary to put that video up with him listening to the nurse on how to do something? :(

• Sad
Where is all the money coming from? No way John and she have enough to launch a clothing label and buy a £2 million house and the trips and and and and. ???
Did his mom leave him a hefty inheritance?
Who knows what that house is secured against, she did make a lot from the ITS and probably somehow gets enough from all the ads she does to be able to buy the house.
As for the clothing brand, it doesn't cost that much if you're sourcing products from the Far East. Remains to be seen what she's actually going to be selling, and whether her new friends have an investment stake in any of it. I know I've said it before but I'd actually be impressed if she was going to sell sustainable, ethically produced clothing, made in the UK from British materials by British manufacturers... but the customers who buy that stuff are not her market.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s cranking up to the next “ launch”. It’s following the same pattern as ITS. Barely a few weeks between them. She needs another dopamine hit already ( ££££££ )

But I guess she needs to get this next launch in to sync with the programme and John’s scan. It’s sickeningly scripted. So predictable.

But also, Imagine all those people twatting around in your bedroom. 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha