Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I knew this was gonna be shit but I actually didn’t think it was gonna be this shit. No imagination or individuality. It’s just basic cheap crap that she’s calling classic staples and sticking an unjustified price tag on it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The way she types her idiotic ‘zingers’ regarding John makes it seem like he’ll be completely ‘back to normal’ in a matter of weeks. My cancer experience was nowhere as serious as his but it’s changed my life forever. I can only imagine what he’s been going through, that poor bloke 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

AlexAlbi

Thank fuck another skincare company has come through with another discount code this week. How any sane, non visually impaired person could take skincare and make up recommendations from that old trout is beyond me. From the spots, gaping pores, redness, blackheads and texture, surely everyone can see she's the last person you'd take skincare advice from. Last week she was bobbing on and pointing out how bad her skin was then a week later flogging the Elizabeth Arden retinol that she absolutely loved and harped on about how much it's changed her skin..... yes me duck.... for the worse! And now Grown Alchemist again! Also, when I see the quantities she uses of anything, it's like nails down a chalkboard for me. The masses of foundation and concealer she puts on, the huge dollops of creams, that GA lip balm she squeezed out could've done hers and her staff of 7's lips. Watching her demo products and do her make up is like a car crash. I really don't want to see it, but I just can't take my eyes of it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
This is just screaming Primark…
---
Also, I don’t know about these things, but is it usual to have a fashion launch in a hotel bedroom? 😳
That is so poorly constructed.

Re. the launch…. Yes and no. Brands increasingly go for alternative / creative venues when it comes to PR engagement. The bedroom idea I’ve seen a few times but when it’s been truly luxe or fitting (one was for a high end lingerie brand for example). This is just a stay in a hotel that she can write off as a business expense.
---
No way. Maybe the labels were hand stitched on and that’s her lie becoming true.
hand stitched would make this major bucks
She’ll do the bare minimum as hand finished so yeah, buttons and labels probably. One influencer said hand finished i think? But it’s not hand sewn. That’s haute couture and no way is that what this is 🤣

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Why is lorna twirling her wig when she’s talking about the miracle products from Filet ? They clearly didn’t work because she’s wearing some one else’s hair,
I remain perversely fascinated by this blatant absolutely piss take and a half. By her, obvs, I’d expect nothing less, but why doesn’t Filet K have any morals? Why aren’t brands subject to accountability?
I see that her chinny filtering mate Alex Steinherr is using massive filtered video to advertise Katie Jane Hughes new makeup / skin care line… I’m disappointed in KJH as she shows her skin / pores quite clearly, but recruiting the filter gang to flog it is appalling.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Are we going to watch it then come back and review, or are we going to watch it together like we did those “ lives” with the Rodial woman? 🤣 When she turned in to “bent neck lady” to hide the chin.
Cant believe Tattle doesn’t have “ watch party” functionality.

Hey, what do you bet that Lorna is having a live screening of herself in the cinema room with the gay collective and the moose? ( free perfume and lady A?)

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm watching the first episode of the abby clancy thing, there's some tantalising glimpses of Loon the Moon in the intro segment... it's going to be HILARIOUS

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in the ‘cinema dungeon’ watching a film and everyone around you is spraying a different Fukkin pungent perfume 🤢🤕

Why aren’t there any towels in the bathroom ?

How did Abbey keep a straight face talking about the ‘Temu’ covers on the sofa’s.

bet Charlie scribbler was cross there was no mention of his ‘art’

seriously why was Yawna even on this programme . Going on about being a northern lass trying to get a bargain .

Jo Wood was amazing with all her collectibles and how she’d changed the house to fit in with her ideas and paintings . What’s Yawna done hang a few Fukkin curtains and mirrors 🙄🙄

• Heart

de beauvoir

The party looks like such a try hard. Just so many clinger-oners.
Lorna is floating around in that awful bubble dress not knowing half the room who are there to ‘celebrate’ her launch.
The same people who have chugged all the free wine but haven’t even bothered to post a picture of her brand on social media to promote the launch.

its a sad sad vanity project

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Hand stitched camel coat?? Okaayyyyy....
The only thing hand stitched is that stupid label on the sleeve.
Clothes sizes aren't consistent between retailers so she goes for 1 2 3 4 5 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

MirandaPriestly

She’s a nobody
Obsessed with hiding her fuller figure rather than embracing it and filters herself to a size 8 constantly
Think’s having Ermes makes her better than everyone else when just makes her look a dickhead

She lies constantly don’t believe anything she says
OMG … crying … what does that first line say?!?!?!

Attachments

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Why does she stand like she’s shit herself? In fact, those joggers look like something school would loan you from lost property if you’d had a little accident.

Don’t get me started on the socks. Tucking joggers into stinky sports socks was the uniform of the chav kids in my year back in 2000.

IMG_8693.jpeg

• Haha

ELT1506

She really is so so so selfish, I’ve thought previously that maybe she’s in denial but she can’t be now - posting those really private photos of him hooked up to chemo - she knows how ill he is, why does she not want to care for him? Why is she out for a roast with the gbf? Take care of your ill husband you selfish narcissistic cow!!! Whether he has enabled her in the past or not, the fact that she cannot be there for him when he desperately needs her, she doesn’t deserve him, she’s so so cold. I really hope people see the light and start unfollowing her. Her ego was inflated last night having all those hangers on at her party - in reality they’re there for the instagram shots not because they’re genuine friends and unless they’re all as vacuous as her, they’ll definitely be judging her carry on while having a seriously ill husband!

• Heart
  • Angry
Right whos applying? Its a whole 12500 per annum 🤣

Imagine dealing with all the complaints & returns on just above min wage…you do get a uniform allowance though. What do we think that is?

Oversized blazer, hairband and some cheap leggings?
None of these hires make sense to me, she’s basically operating a drop shipping business (via the carpark where the items are chopped with a pair of garden shears?). The SEO manager for example, if someone’s looking for a camel jacket chances are they’ll be targeted by Ali express before LA Space, it’d be very very hard to outbid the big fast fash players on generic terms, and her brand recognition is low too.

Google trends data for the UK, last 12 months show that her tattle page is her most searched for term. These numbers are indexes so 100 means the top term, her ITS partnership received only 46% the search volume as these fairly inactive threads do - remembering they’d have had ITS putting spend behind that release too - she’s not got a hope at generating interest in anything alone. In fact these threads are the best promotion vehicle she’s got, seemingly?!

IMG_0848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
That dress clearly didn’t fit. So she wore the blazer to hide it and then did a filtered one at home. Unless I can get a 360 view of the dress, I won’t believe she actually managed to get it on.

And that’s the problem when you filter everything and pretend to be something you’re not. Make out you’re a 10 and when you get sent a dress that size you’ll be screwed

• Heart