Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Also I’ve checked and you have to pay an admin fee for returns!! (The same as ITS) What other high end brand do you know charges you for a return and doesn’t offer exchanges.

Stinks of ITS But with Lorna’s inflated ego prices and ugly logo!!
A lot of businesses with limited stock dont offer exchanges because the stock can’t be guaranteed but processing fee for returns on top of paying for postage is robbery

Reactions: 6

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in the ‘cinema dungeon’ watching a film and everyone around you is spraying a different Fukkin pungent perfume 🤢🤕

Why aren’t there any towels in the bathroom ?

How did Abbey keep a straight face talking about the ‘Temu’ covers on the sofa’s.

bet Charlie scribbler was cross there was no mention of his ‘art’

seriously why was Yawna even on this programme . Going on about being a northern lass trying to get a bargain .

Jo Wood was amazing with all her collectibles and how she’d changed the house to fit in with her ideas and paintings . What’s Yawna done hang a few Fukkin curtains and mirrors 🙄🙄
Here was me looking forward to watching Lorna’s segment when I’m home but now I can’t wait to see Jo’s! She’s an incredible woman so I’m excited to see inside her home and see that it’s as fabulous as she is.

Besides, thanks to @heretoreaditall2019’s amazing précis, I think I can skip Lorna’s bits entirely 🤣

• Haha
From Dictionary.com ( see attached for how she’s using it )

Snatched specifically comes from black drag culture, where performers wear artificial hair called weaves. If something is absolutely amazing (snatched), it might just snatch your weave off, à la knock one’s socks off.
So even then she has it wrong, when she says her leggings will snatch your waist or tummy in...🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

lucie_Lu

She’s right to be nervous, if she sells as much as one of those coats, and I mean sells not gives away I’ll be surprised. Who is going to be spending their hard earned cash on a brand they know nothing about, from a brand owner that used to think her ITShite was great quality and ‘luxe’ and on a product that’s unlined, unfastened, and the quality or fabric is not explained so all she says is it’s ‘sew seuft’ is feels like you’re having a snuggle 🤢
Don’t forget to include “all styles are available from other brands for much cheaper” in your “why would anyone buy her stuff” list 😅😇

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I bet despite his cancer diagnosis, the support offered and the gratitude for a second chance of life, they don’t bother to donate anything to charity or do anything to raise awareness of this ghastly cancer. It’s a cancer that gets very little acknowledgement and there are so many wonderful oesophageal cancer charities who would welcome donations and advertising. With all their money/followers they could do much!
She did say they were going to do a charity sale of the WOS samples and donate the money to some different charities . Let’s see if that happens .

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I've looked carefully, can't see if any of it is lined, surely at those prices it's all lined. The camel coat hangs like it isn't lined. 😒

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Her skin always looks so irritated/inflamed. She looks like she has rosacea. Why does she always claim she’s really ‘dewy’ and fresh? Are her followers blind?
She tries so many different brands (allegedly) constantly how the fukk does she know which ones work and which ones don’t ! Pisses me off that the brands don’t actually give a fukk that she’s a multi beauty brand INFLUENCER/ LIAR not a LOYAL customer to a brand like the majority of us . I bet she doesn’t utter a sentence unless it puts £ in her pocket and I include Johns cancer posts in that . She puts this post out but has still dragged him from pillar to post for the last fortnight, and once again turns it back to Queen Baby ‘I know to be extra patient’! What a load of bollox

Attachments

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Well the 3rd picture here is even on the Ali Express site! So have Ali Express copied Josefine?
I actually have vague memories of Ali Express or another mass producer using pics of Loony in some her ITS clobber back in the lockdown days. I'm sure someone here will remember better than me.

Maybe there's some kind of advertising loophole and they can get away with it as it's actually their stuff to begin with 😁 (apart from if the photos are trademarked or something) 🤔

CAT1975

What is the La space insta handle? I can’t find ut and none of the links work for me no matter what account I use!!! Has she found me!!

• Haha