Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
She’s got a Husband going through cancer treatment and in her ‘wisdom’ she still thinks it’s big and powerful to promote smoking😡
Didn’t pet gay send them a gift after johns diagnosis which was a photo print of someone smoking? Completely tone deaf.

Reactions: 6

lucie_Lu

When she used to launch ITS she would disappear afterwards. She’s still flogging. I deduce she hasn’t sold too many £400 coats
Yea because I think with ITS, influencers receive a flat rate for each collection, regardless of how well it does. So when it’s done, it’s done. Do correct me if I’m wrong on this, but this is how I’ve understood it to work at least….

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Gosh the old filter is on over drive here 😅
---
Anyone else think this just looks like having muck up your nails or am I just not down with the kids? 🥴
She’s touting for a nails technician .fukk knows why she keeps tagging that Saskia . Cos she dropped her like a clanger after a couple of appts and went back to a shite person in London .

Attachments

Deevee47

VIP Member
She won’t be selling them for under £350 I reckon.
Just looks like badly fitting junk.
Let’s start a wager on how much she’s selling those coats for? And what do you reckon to those repulsive skirts and blazer things that look like they are made out of my dog’s blanket?

• Wow

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
She was “crushing” was she? She is a woman’s in her 40s. She’s so so pathetic. I’m 41, I’m not saying we are passed it, but I also know the absolute eye rolls I’d get from literally anybody if I said that out loud.

also yes, hides her body behind her oversized polyester blazer but thinks she’s luxe. Absolute lol
She just looks like she's wearing a cardboard box.
It's ridiculous.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Missed the live. Why doesn’t she announce them?
John looks so so poorly.

she definitely said she was having the teeth done weeks ago.She probably has the new ones in already as expect she wanted them in for her great big empty nothingness launch. She never posts real time as she’s too famous… but the good news is I’m in marlow on Tuesday so I’ll have a gander. The pair of them won’t be hard to miss.

Attachments

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
@tacokitten Thankyou .. that reminds me …. @Yellowguccibag did you start the new thread so quickly cos you wanted us to forget your ‘cheating comment’? Us Tits forget nothing .. come on have you got some intel don’t be shy we’re a friendly bunch and all here waiting for you to share the tea .
I thought that happened fast, I didn’t even get a chance to vote 😄