Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what relevance being ex cabin crew is to designing a bedroom? Lorna’s ex cabin crew and she hasn’t shown an ounce of flair for interior design so far.
I imagine it’s because any actual interior designer would tell her that pepto bismol baggy sofas, empty Hermès boxes, fake trees and art akin to what my niece does at nursery isn’t the way to go. Whereas this chap will entertain the lunacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Ohmydays

VIP Member
FFS. I have no words for this post . It’s such a shame she really doesn’t mean that it’s all about John. The poor sod , she thinks he’s had his op and chemo and is better ! And it’s now all about Queen Baby AGAIN ! …. Whereas he’s thinking fukk me I feel absolutely shite and I’m petrified . I totally agree with @lucie_Lu cant imagine feeling like that with all those people in your home and you haven’t got anywhere to feel comfortable and rest . All that Fukkin money and she just wants more more more . Ol John is as replaceable as her handbags

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

tacokitten

Chatty Member
I also miss the In The Shit days! Prancing around in feather skirts, doing the pony kick, the Eiffel Tower moving and John ironing her ratty extensions.

• Haha

AlexAlbi

Wonder if she's been inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina scented candle. She could have a whole range. 'Crusty Fake Tan', 'Fingernail Dirt', 'Burning Hair', 'Stale Bear Pee', 'Hangover Stink'. I'm sure there'd be a fig candle in there as well.

You could tell John was feeling awful during that live. When she made him explain the sausage sandwich recipe, he really didn't have the energy to bother going through it. And his comment when she mentioned his hair all over the pillowcase. He really didn't appreciate that.

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
FFS. I have no words for this post . It’s such a shame she really doesn’t mean that it’s all about John. The poor sod , she thinks he’s had his op and chemo and is better ! And it’s now all about Queen Baby AGAIN ! …. Whereas he’s thinking fukk me I feel absolutely shite and I’m petrified . I totally agree with @lucie_Lu cant imagine feeling like that with all those people in your home and you haven’t got anywhere to feel comfortable and rest . All that Fukkin money and she just wants more more more . Ol John is as replaceable as her handbags
“Feel like a huge mountain to climb”

Yes Lorna. Because he has a very aggressive cancer. Christ.

• Sad
  • Sick

zeezaag

It’s one of the worst cancers, I’m not sure if she’s done any research or has any awareness of how this cancer takes so many. There’s a lot of famous people who have died of it as it’s a silent killer, only really shows symptoms at quite an advanced stage.
I used to like her but since John got ill I think it’s made me realise how selfish she is. She just constantly talks about how it’s affecting her. Chemo is absolutely horrendous. She’s counting down for his last chemo so she can go on holiday with him and have things back to normal? Why’s he cooking dinner and doing things for her? He should be resting and be looked after. The least she could do is learn to look after him, maybe even learn to cook something to make him something homey to eat or drink. Really selfish and narcissistic behaviour from her

• Sad
  • Heart
Something that’s quite funny is that she doesn’t seem to realise that now laspace is a brand she cannot use any images that aren’t hers without paying for the license otherwise it’s a copyright case. The image of Julia Roberts today in the bath is £40 but that’s for editorial use only not commercial - she’s so stupid honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
She’s making out as if they’ve just gone for a romantic break to relax but they haven’t. She’s taken all her stuff from new collection which is all A/W and heavy coats yet it’s 30°c so it’s obvious what they’ve really gone for. She can’t sell anything without a Hermes bag and what she thinks is a fancy back drop.
No offence to Paris, but it’s not the glamorous destination she believes it to be. Don’t get me wrong, I love it (Dad is half French and a lot of holidays spent over there) but it’s as if she’s stuck in a very old fashioned Sex and the City ideal as to what glamour is.

tacokitten

Chatty Member
I wonder if the coat she posted comes from the same manufactury as this one, fabric looks the same 😆

Maybe L.A Space stands for "Lorna's Aliexpress Space"? 🤔

AliExpress.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

mich5020

I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?
‘It looks really spenny…’ 😂

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
What does John want to do?

Who cares. Here's what I want to do. Not even a picture of him.
She's fucking awful.
How her followers cannot see how narcissistic she is is beyond me.

IMG_F87F4D024768-1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Seriously, what must John think of these vacuous idiots staying in his home
Tbh I think he’s been one of them for a long time . . TeamLuxe have such a high opinion of themselves .remember when they wouldn’t leave the rooftop bar in NYC when it turned into a private event and they were asked to leave but got stroppy and insisted on finishiing their drinks security pushed him and Yawna was threatening all sorts on her IG about how dare they push him !!!
And the the IG video of Yawna and him telling the story of how he got her 1st Hermes !
And him answering stupid questions off camera and sitting doe eyed next to her on the Lives also answering stupid questions from her !
He’s as vacuous as them ..😂

• Haha