Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that shitty writing on the VAPID space sweatshirt is the same as the Xmas themed ones at ITS? Do you remember? Someone must have screenshots.
---
Also 16 September soon. That’s when she posts that her car has been broken in to ( same place, same car park, same damage every year)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

AlexAlbi

I remember ages ago she started dermaplaning (40 years too late), and it was the best thing since the Barbara Sturm serum, the Iconic blushes... Lip oils... Highlighters and setting spray, Phillip Kingsley crap, Augustinus Bader Rich Cream, anything by Ren, Oskia Renaissance mask, la prairie foundation, Nar's balms, by Terry foundation, by Terry hyaluronic powder, by Terry blusher, Kate Somerville eye cream, Elemis Cleansing balm.... I'd go on but I don't think I've got enough life left in me. Anyway, it seems like dermaplaning was a step she clearly can't be arsed with anymore.
In that GRWM video, I think she looked so much better with just that first load of concealer. I couldn't believe how much foundation and even more concealer she trowled on afterwards! Then she had the balls to say John thought she only had lipstick and mascara on!!!! He'd say anything for an easy life wouldn't he :rolleyes:

• Haha

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
So that article:

Its a paid editorial piece. As in her agancy wrote it and the Times publish it for £xxx. I do these all the time. The content is purely advertising when you break it down from the link to her Insta, to the slightly false backstory, to old Charlie Fwends name check for the terrible art.

Its a PR piece which lets be honest, isnt exactly true but thats never stopped anybody.

Youve got to give it to Leap Management - since shes moved to them they are getting her the exposure.

As PR, this is timed in line with the Abby Clancy show they have organised (as shes also a client I think - I would imagine LL will be doing ir for free or low buyout fee) and then the launch of this new clothing/home line.

As a professional watching this, she might be shabby AF but this is good PR work…

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Bet those Russian virgins are spitting feathers now !!! Let alone poor Ol Ashleigh Hair .. a favourite for all those years now dumped .. for a GIFTED head of extensions. 🙄… #idontdeserve.! Can’t wait to see how Yawna styles said head of hair 😂😂😂
The “I don’t deserve” posts are hilarious. It’s transactional Lorna. You’re not a teacher in an inner city comp struggling with overcrowded classrooms and low morale who has been nominated to receive a treat. You’re an “influencer” and partnerships are what you do. It’s all just such laughable bullshit

Of course getting up early to watch you piss about in highly flammable Chinese tat is exactly what John wants to do, how considerate of you to give him a chance to use his new camera. Why would someone in the thick of chemo want to rest and recuperate anyway?!
I love how she makes out she's doing this as a massive favour to John, so he can 'try out his camera'. She really is fucked in the head

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?
It’s got pockets 😩

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Thanks lady lockdown, the TDLR is my favourite lol

I was about to post on the previous thread that this house isn’t much different to HH in that she’s only showing the same 2 corners repeatedly. £2 million and she still hasn’t got the aesthetically pleasing bathroom to do shelfies of her gifted products 😂

• Haha

LittlemissM

VIP Member
So it was her anniversary?? I thought a wedding anniversary was for the 2 people who got married? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

MirandaPriestly

Soooo - it’s the smallest one. Not very luxe eh? Absolutely not what Loony would covet. And bet it’s used. Not ‘gently loved’ or preowned or whatever phrase people use, but used. Again - not luxe as she isn’t interested in recycling or the planet.
Hey Lorna- if you hadn’t insisted on that horrendously awful concrete shack then maybe he could have afforded a new one…-
Oh and prove to me LL that it isn’t a fake. Dare you!!!!!
---
Adding this. Ok who wrote that?
If it’s brand new then they’ll have paid well over store price for it - that’s why there are so many available for resale, those with sufficient ‘credit’ with Hermes are offered bags which they take even if they don’t want as they can make £1000’s on resale even accounting for the resellers cut. Particularly with a quota bag in a popular neutral.

Actually used is a different story.

That size is pointless, a Birkin should be a decent size, a B25 is like having a Porsche Boxster instead of a 911

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
On the live John kept trying to get away from how awful he was feeling, nauseous, tired and can’t be too far from the door of the hotel in case he feels ill… so what did that silly cow do!? Drag him to an airport which they don’t live near to board a flight with all her bags and make him run around after her and drink alcohol…
He mentions that all that matters or something like that is that she’s happy. That poor bloke.

If she really wanted him to feel pampered and it had to be a hotel then go to a local one of many that they’ve been to before.
Instead she dresses him up like a teenager, drags him to bars and restaurants when he can’t eat or drink and then takes him shopping as he can now because of the upside of his cancer, fit into Dior.

As long as she’s ok.. huh!? Never mind that her husband is in the throws of cancer treatment still, waking up with his hair on a pillowcase, she makes him tell her followers about it which embarrassed him, then to discuss sausage fat on sandwiches 🤢 and his illness when he clearly feels like crap.
I’ve always known how unfeeling and selfish she is but my God this is taking the proverbial

Never mind the party planning…. With loads of alcohol… she is the pits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

RattyBumBum

Basically what she does, is she posts something about John, small writing, on a photo, that takes a couple of seconds to read and then goes off, because it’s not a video it’s a photo, thena sponsored post right after. Johns post will show quickly, Most of her Fawners will want to read the post about John again, so will go back, read it, and then the sponsored one will come on again, and she’ll be getting more engagement for her stats to sell her to companies. It looks like there post got more engagement when it’s people just going back.

Shes no shame.

• Wow
  • Sad
I’ve been thinking….
Do you think they are definitely living in that house? There’s been quite a few things now that make me think they aren’t. For example why still have all your things in storage? Surely you’d just put them in the spare room until you’ve done decorating and having work done? The fact that she dosent have a bathroom set up for doing skincare and makeup I find really odd too… if I was a person who was selling makeup and skin care, I’d have made that priority to buy a load of lights for my bathroom if that’s what it’s lacking for filming if it was my job…. Lots of other little things too….
I suspect that the storage unit is cheaper than creating adequate storage in that house. The closet is just for the previous owner’s shoes so needs ripping out & replacing with a bespoke setup that considers the fact the room is quite small, that’d easily start at >£5k. The bathroom is cheap and nasty with the very cheapest per m2 of stark white metro tile so it must be difficult to chuck good money after bad and think of a storage solution that suits the public bathroom vibe of it. She could always have some sort of acrylic muji style stuff fairly inexpensively that she could reuse in another room once they upgrade the bathroom.

I don’t think she’s realised just how much work this house needs doing. If you want to live like the hype beast crypto mining designer with no furniture or home comforts then it’s fab, for a woman/married couple it’s a bizarre choice.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
How much do we think John is worth? Anyone know? What job did he have?
Not very much considering he still had a mortgage on a 300k property well into his 50’s. And no shade to the gen pop but that’s not really a flex when you’re pretending to be rich on insta.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
She’s infuriatingly materialistic. Why does she think stuff (and free stuff at that - not even gone out and put thought into a gift) will make him feel better? Cook him some lovely food or give his trotters a rub for gods sake, anything other than giving him unwanted shite.

IMG_7127.jpeg

Also, she’s banging on about her own feelings yet again. It’s all about how John’s chemo makes HER feel. She’s vile.

• Heart
  • Sad