Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
IMG_7982.jpeg

It’s giving ‘quick power walk round the retirement village Sandra?’ vibes.

Oh and if I’m not mistaken, those are LA Space joggers. So very luxe 😂

IMG_7981.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

CAT1975

Please can my sweater say “I’m waffling…”

Have to say this launch is giving hilarious! Brings me back to the olden days and I’m all for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
That coat looks VERRRRRYYY much like the AliEppress one that was shared here. Whos up for a game of LA (Lazy Arse) Space bingo…? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have his doctors not warned them that he has little to no immune system? A pub? A plane? It’s back to school time and starts sick season - not to mention the dreaded c-virus. What happens if he gets sick??????

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
She didn’t say shit about the Elizabeth Arden press stay while she was there but now she’s got a discount code and an opportunity to make money off it it’s the best thing since whatever was the best thing last week. People really believe her shit. Judging by the black smudges under her eyes she hasn’t even washed or cleansed her face before she’s slapping that all over it.

• Sick
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
The couples photo … 😬

And OF COURSE the teeny Birkin has to be in shot 🤣

Also, a staff of seven??
Staff of 7 🤔
John
Mum
PR manager ( pet gay)
Agent
Cleaner
Window cleaner
Gardner

He looks like an old tramp in that photo ! And she looks ridiculous but as we know, money don’t buy style .

Last edited:
  • Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
34c in Paris, pony kicking with cheap landfill coats n boots, the sweat will be flying

Are we getting another Eiffel

What’s her sustainability mission statement on this crap

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Buying engagement for the Elemis Ad again I see.
Makes you realise how much she makes it she’s prepared to give away £500 each time she needs to get engagement. That said, do they actually receive it ? As we know the Chanel/ Dior / whatever bag winners never do!

• Sad

lucie_Lu

Does anyone else get the absolute ick from these advent calendars? 🤢 (not just the ones Lorna has shown, I mean all these crazy skin care/ designer “worth £3000 but £90 with discount code” )😵💫 I don’t know why I do, but I do! 🤷🏻‍♀️

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
A show about celeb women with a passion for interior design??? They've stuck a few bits of furniture in 2 rooms! What exactly are they going to be showing?? "This is the dining room table come dressing table, this is a right good piece of art my fave artist #gifted me of a scribble, here's my vending machine looking wine fridge and my naff pink sofas...... Let me take you to the bedroom where I've got a bed, some daft curtains and an antique mannequin." There's nothing else to show!
Oh come on, don’t forget the easel…….

• Haha

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Her bedroom now looks like it's from a Black Mirror episode. Or, it's a prison cell built by a psycho stalker and he/she locks someone in and plays lovesongs or weird noises over those speakers. 😆

• Haha