Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Did any of you catch the live earlier when she was talking about a house party she's having and giving it a name (think Mark Wright & Michelle Keegan's Marchella) :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Would abiglynn please stand up so we can give them a round of applause?👏

1694353585524.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Iv followed her for years but kinda forgotten about her. Just read the previous threat and OMG!!! How is that the same person as the girl on her IG photos! Cannot believe I used to think she was Luxe, she is an absolute shambles !! Is it worth reading any threads before the last one ?? I’m so intrigued by the lies and fake life she has been portraying
Tuck in! It’s a wild ride..

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Why must everything be accompanied by alcohol with her?

Champagne in the room on arrival, step outside for a walk and have to stop for Rosé.

It's not in anyway luxe and how can she not be aware of the detrimental affects of alcohol when your be treated for cancer.

Selfish, stupid tramp needs to grow up.

• Heart

SGE32

I’m embarrassed for her. It looks like she’s filming in a hospital ward with the pull around curtains closed.
It’s clear this house was purchased as a way to earn future income for renting it out for photoshoots etc rather than a warm and comfortable future home for them. Which I personally find extremely sad.
IMG_0560.png

• Sad
  • Heart

de beauvoir

She has featured the Hermes in 7 of the 14 stories currently on her profile. DESPERATE

Notice how other, actual high end brands don’t need to style their clothing with designer bags to get sales Lorna? Take notes.
---
I love how she makes out she's doing this as a massive favour to John, so he can 'try out his camera'. She really is fucked in the head
THIS!! He literally could’ve practised in their house.
I can’t tell what’s worse, her not giving a single crap or pretending to care about his illness.
She’s just posted how he’s shattered and will sleep for a week after this trip, yep that’s what cancer and chemo does to you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
She’s just said in the Q&A that John’s cancer was picked up because they noticed he lost his appetite and friends messaged asking if he was okay after a dinner party so they went to the doctor. But on their live back in March when they talked about his diagnosis, he said he’d had a check up because he was worried about his heart and it was a raft of tests which picked up the cancer.

Can’t she ever keep a story straight??

• Sad
  • Angry

Marmitelover

My husband and I have both lost close family members to this Horrendous cancer. The way she talks so casually about it boils my blood!!

• Heart

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Her Insta really is a mess - she's promoting whatever code she gets, then posts a pic of the buttcrack sofa, then something about cancer, then she's off to somewhere because she can't stay in and relax for one single day.

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I just cannot deal with the pictures of John looking absolutely terrible, followed by her selling / promoting something. Genuinely makes me sick.
Is everyone she works with and knows , as equally motivated by greed?
---
This LA space thing is next level vanity project isn’t it 🤣 Jesus, using the clapped out Bentley, her bag, her house. Business expenses.

It’s definitely going to be ITS type stuff that she’s copied off actual designers and brands. “ pockets, lined, “ designed in England”.. snort.

Please tell me she’s not going to pretend she’s “designed” this stuff? That said, why let the truth get in the way of a good story. The Times article said she had a degree in music and English from Newcastle! What utter horse shit. Total and utter bullshit.

I guess Lori is one of her employees?
WTF is this white label on the back ? Surely it’s not the Fukkin LA space logo/monogram ??? Gonna be slapped on the back of every item 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I just cannot deal with the pictures of John looking absolutely terrible, followed by her selling / promoting something. Genuinely makes me sick.
Is everyone she works with and knows , as equally motivated by greed?
---
This LA space thing is next level vanity project isn’t it 🤣 Jesus, using the clapped out Bentley, her bag, her house. Business expenses.

It’s definitely going to be ITS type stuff that she’s copied off actual designers and brands. “ pockets, lined, “ designed in England”.. snort.

Please tell me she’s not going to pretend she’s “designed” this stuff? That said, why let the truth get in the way of a good story. The Times article said she had a degree in music and English from Newcastle! What utter horse shit. Total and utter bullshit.

I guess Lori is one of her employees?

Last edited:
  • Sick

auntclara

Well what a pathetic useless post .. think they just want us to know They’re at the Connaught on a secret mission FFS.
but which TiT is if that uses the quote “eye Fukkin” on here .. I think Yawna wants you to be her Fwend 😂
I’m getting Frank Laslett from Footballers Wives vibes here from John…

Attachments

• Haha

de beauvoir

Considering the last time she got a Hermes appointment/bag she posted about it on her story constantly, did an unboxing and a live explaining the whole experience (before posting said live on the grid) - I think it’s fair enough to say this is definitely a resale.

There’s no way she wouldn’t unbox on camera and cash in on it again.

• Heart