Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notably absent today so she gets more engagement tomorrow. Playing with those fawnas. Playing !

I can’t wait for this live. There’s so many burning questions. I wonder if she will be in the Bent Neck Lady pose like off of the olden days?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She keeps her followers either for the comedy element, shop bought bots or people just forget she’s there and don’t unfollow!

Get yourselves ready and set up with a nice cuppa in the morning 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tomorrows LIVE re Mr Pig’s illness what’s your guess ? And what have I missed?
A. Heart related
B. Diabetes
C. Prostate
D. Lung disease
E. Cancer
F. Joint replacement
G. Dementia
H. MND
J MS
K. Arthritis
L. Mental health

M .. Will they really move ?

Reactions: 3
Cancer

From the unhealthy lifestyle - all the smoking / drinking and getting triple jabbed to travel.

A. Heart related
B. Diabetes
C. Prostate
D. Lung disease
E. Cancer
F. Joint replacement
G. Dementia
H. MND
J MS
K. Arthritis
L. Mental health

Reactions: 4
A. Heart related
B. Diabetes
C. Prostate
D. Lung disease
E. Cancer
F. Joint replacement
G. Dementia
H. MND
J MS
K. Arthritis
L. Mental health

And is it
1) real; or
2) fictional

Either way it's madness that he's having to/choosing to talk about it online to a bunch of Loony 'fans'. Does anyone wanna hear about by OH's tennis elbow? Of course not. She thinks people care but it's only because they're nosy - and that's only if anyone, apart from herself, has actually asked about it.

However I am nosy enough to come on here later and find out what she said😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really can’t believe she’s dragging him on this ‘live’ to answer questions about his health. No one gives a toss. It’s disgusting really. How many people will watch do you think? I’m reckoning about 110. (their combined ages;)

why she had to mention it I’ll never know. Yes, for follows and engagement but is she really that sick and desperate for them? I mean, what is she looking for beyond a few extra follows? Will she put up a just giving page for his treatment plan? Or a holiday to help him relax afterwards? What is she playing at? It’s absolutely gross, her worst ‘stunt’ yet.

Reactions: 10
I really can’t believe she’s dragging him on this ‘live’ to answer questions about his health. No one gives a toss. It’s disgusting really. How many people will watch do you think? I’m reckoning about 110. (their combined ages;)

why she had to mention it I’ll never know. Yes, for follows and engagement but is she really that sick and desperate for them? I mean, what is she looking for beyond a few extra follows? Will she put up a just giving page for his treatment plan? Or a holiday to help him relax afterwards? What is she playing at? It’s absolutely gross, her worst ‘stunt’ yet.
Totally agree and I think it’s going to be something awful, likely cancer that needs chemo etc 😞

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she simply says “We can’t say but ask for your thoughts at this difficult time…”

Remember the house in London last summer that John seemed surprised about in the live! It’s all crap to gain engagement and attention.

If it was serious or life threatening then he wouldn’t be smoking or drinking. He’s been doing both since she said he was ill. Don’t forget it was five days after her best pal got loads of interest and sympathy when she said she was ill.

Watch out for the crap about moving. Who is going to look after the dog if she’s moving far away from her mother.
---
A. Heart related
B. Diabetes
C. Prostate
D. Lung disease
E. Cancer
F. Joint replacement
G. Dementia
H. MND
J MS
K. Arthritis
L. Mental health

I. Idiotitis
N. No they won’t move (not long term anyway)
O. Osteoporosis
P. Psoriasis
Q. Questionableitis
R. Rosacea
S. Shingles
T. Toothache
U. Urinary incontinence
V. Vertigo
W. Wart
X. X-ray
Y. Yawn
Z. Zzzzz - I’m tired

Last edited:
  • Haha
What very obviously designer jumper will she will be wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah tit. Cancer. Would not wish it on anyone.

What I can’t understand is his continued smoking and alcohol though

DAD46873-4A8E-4BF7-99C4-A546C22BC4C7.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Yeah it sucks. I’ve been going through treatment the last few months and hopefully all clear now. But the thought of chatting about it on an IG live to a captive nation of idiots makes me cringe myself inside out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Knew it was cancer - definitely his lifestyle of smoking and drinking and the jabs that’s caused it. Yet he still continues to drink/smoke ….?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.