Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon there’s also a chance that he could come on and still not say what the issue is, “he’s not ready to talk yet, but thank you for your thoughts etc”
( to create further discussion and engagement )

Leaving it open is potentially more lucrative for greedy guts.

Reactions: 15
Whatever the illness is, they are likely to say they're doing a live to "raise awareness" - thereby claiming to be offering the fawnas a valuable service :sneaky:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Didn't one of us Tits say she'll do a live to up engagement? She's taking content ideas again!

She'll just drag this out for as long as she can to get freebie stays and trips to cheer the OAP up cause he's apparently ill.

Prob all bullshit and in very poor taste of he's ill or faking it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She does auctions for an illness that John’s brother has/had, and I can’t remember whether that’s something that could be genetic?

Reactions: 1
Why does Nicole always purse her lips in photos? Looks so odd. Anyway, remember seeing this one before and thinking what a cock Lorna is for Facetuning herself and not her mate - she is definitely THAT friend.

2A8C4952-C042-43D8-9D44-AAD9F87E1503.jpeg

---
She does auctions for an illness that John’s brother has/had, and I can’t remember whether that’s something that could be genetic?
His brother has been in a care home for a long long time I believe. The charity she allegedly donates to aims to help those with complex epilepsy and disabilities so I think this will be something he’s lived with all his life. Unlikely it would now affect John.

Reactions: 6
Why does Nicole always purse her lips in photos? Looks so odd. Anyway, remember seeing this one before and thinking what a cock Lorna is for Facetuning herself and not her mate - she is definitely THAT friend.

View attachment 1996334
---

His brother has been in a care home for a long long time I believe. The charity she allegedly donates to aims to help those with complex epilepsy and disabilities so I think this will be something he’s lived with all his life. Unlikely it would now affect John.
Thanks - I’m not an avid ‘viewer’ but I knew someone would know!

Reactions: 1
That pissed up Ciccone recording thing made me so embarrassed.

Why is John there all the time ? Are they legit in a throuple? It’s soooo weird that he’s there shopping, eating, sleeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't someone say a million threads ago Lorna used to like the ladies?

Maybe he just watches, not up to much else at his age.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hasn’t Nicole got an illness which means she isn’t drinking now? Did I dream that?

Reactions: 3
How to look expensive ( the points she’s missed)

7- Wear acrylic extensions, and if you can find them, choose ones that resemble an infected rabid vermin nest. Make especially sure that these extensions aren’t blended in and don’t colour match at all. Make sure they pull super hard on your scalp so that you display some lovely bald patches.

8- Drink daily to the point of alcoholism. Does wonders for bloating and skin dehydration.

9- Do absolutely no exercise ever. EVER. That bloated gunt is what all the expensive girls have.

9- Inflate your lips and face to the point of bursting. “ I’ve got no wrinkles around my eyes…” ( that’s because you’re filled like a sausage from your chin right up to your eye sockets)

( I did 9 twice because, like Lorna, I like to be shabby with detail)
9. Jerk neck in any photo opportunity. Screams luxe life darling
---
Oh my Jesus. Are they actually doing a live to discuss his assumed serious illness??

This is very unsavoury in my opinion. The grief tourists will be out in full force… Lorna gets the attention she craves on the back of his illness and “support” from people she doesn’t know.

Genuinely sickened. But incredibly predictable to try and make illness lucrative…
No doubt the illness has held up the house move eh 🤣

Reactions: 4
Katie Jane Hughes has a good story on at the moment showing how people do live videos / stories with filters and how much it changes their face. ( not that we didn’t know that, but just in case anyone hasn’t seen such a thing in action!)

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t Nicole got an illness which means she isn’t drinking now? Did I dream that?
Nichole - mystery illness she was banging on about that she is recovering from very quickly by drinking, pissed and eating
Mr Pig - clearly looks sick with some mystery illness he is trying to recover from by drinking, pissed and drinking
Yawna - just drinking and getting pissed as that is her aim in life

Whole lot of them begs and liars

Worth noting her gay fake friend who sent the weird photo of Bond is partner of SohoH who owns Cecks so all in all, she‘s on a freebie without declaring again!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.