Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth is moving house and it does look like lornas but Beth is a mum of 4.
6 ppl in that flat... I don't think so

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does it look like Beth Bartram is moving into Lorna’s?!

View attachment 1998034
For a second then I didn't look properly and thought that was LL, was gonna say WTF is that outfit... but then we say that about almost all of her outfits, so would have been a pointless question regardless.

By the way could she remind us all how to hem our jeans? It's been a while and we might have forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF dies she look like ? Pure Kat Slater looky likey vibes going on here . Did she really say she lifts the top up to wipe the sweat off her face after a workout ? FFS 🤥 so the tops gonna be covered in all that tit she puts on her face .. filthy manky bint
Look at the difference in pic 1 & edited pic 3 . Does she think we’re blind ?

Really flogging the Live again ..Mr Pig can’t be that Ill if he’s going up the gym?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She is not and has not been anywhere near a gym … she has to say that to flog GymShark. Utter 🐄 💩
Even the nonsense about sweat … the colour of those leggings would be horrendous for showing crotch sweat 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She is not and has not been anywhere near a gym … she has to say that to flog GymShark. Utter 🐄 💩
Even the nonsense about sweat … the colour of those leggings would be horrendous for showing crotch sweat 🤢
Pisses me off it does. Why do all these IGH ‘talent’ ‘influencers’ all promote gym wear when none of them have ever been inside a gym in their whole fooking lives?!!! That godawful @kristygreen is the same. She’s with IGH too and also had a failed collab with ITS and she NEVER exercises but has been promoting same. It makes no sense to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Lorna at the gym 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in that coat ?? And wig?
Meeting a friend in the bar first ? Who? Bollocks
Then meeting seriously unwell john in the gym?

And the house move is still happening. Well whoop for that. Doesn’t matter how unwell you are JOHN, LORNA NEEDS TO MOVe (particularly to an area where there’s no family or friends, but it’s near SOhofarmhouse so., get packing. )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lorna at the gym 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in that coat ?? And wig?
Meeting a friend in the bar first ? Who? Bollocks
Then meeting seriously unwell john in the gym?

And the house move is still happening. Well whoop for that. Doesn’t matter how unwell you are JOHN, LORNA NEEDS TO MOVe (particularly to an area where there’s no family or friends, but it’s near SOhofarmhouse so., get packing. )
I cant wait to see this utter shitshow unfold in 2023…a twice divorced ‘unwell’ retiree with just a mortgaged flat to his name and a soon to be washed up 40+ fashion influencer whos having to use some major filtering to fit in with her peers.

I really hope they have a back up plan (and Lorna- thats not you getting Mr Pigs life insurance however much you dream of it 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She drops the dog off at her mothers multiple times a week. If they are still moving to Warwickshire how are they going to manage without a full time dog sitter/skivvy :unsure:. Maybe someone will ask on the Live - she will waffle around the answer or ignore it :whistle:

Reactions: 9
She drops the dog off at her mothers multiple times a week. If they are still moving to Warwickshire how are they going to manage without a full time dog sitter/skivvy :unsure:. Maybe someone will ask on the Live - she will waffle around the answer or ignore it :whistle:
Yeah I was wondering this. Bet the dog goes to live at her mums and she’ll blame John’s illness for not being able to look after him properly.

Reactions: 8
She’s never given a straight answer for any question on these lives
I don’t know how she still has fans

Reactions: 9
Ahh . A quick reminder of the love story before dropping the bomb on Sunday?

It’s like grooming isn’t it.. they are grooming the fawnas - smothering them with the love story with the full intention of it hitting harder ( and associated self gain) when they announce his illness. It’s absolutely fucked up and this kind of manipulation should be illegal. She’s just a monetised narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I only ever stumbled on one live and she wasn’t answering questions as they were asked. She rambles and answers only what she wants to. She won’t answer the questions we want answering, they will all be fake kiss ass trash, like have you got a discount code for teeth whitening or can you tell me how you guys met?
How she keeps her followers, even with her fibaways, is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.