Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the live “I’m not missing that”. Wow.
I know what was that! Out of her before she realised I think. My hubby was sitting beside me half listening and was like wtf does she don’t like him or something?! He looked so miffed too that she was for going, he was probably think I’m going to be so sick and no one around to support me, so sad! Poor man still trying to support her!

Reactions: 6
John looks awful. I think he understands it a along road but she’s bloody oblivious. If you’re ill I’m not missing Downing Street. How lovely of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s simmer down please and the jabs discussion is for another thread.
his diagnosis is serious.My father in law did not fair well with that.
BTW - I’m sitting at my fathers bedside right now waiting for the funeral home to come get him. He died two hours ago. Dementia.

be nice to each other. Life is short.
I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your lovely Dad. Dementia is such a cruel illness. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He said he’s under the care of a Surrey hospital but they’re supposedly moving to Warwickshire? That’s a long way to be travelling for treatment. I kind of hope that the dim wife is just an act she puts on and she will actually take care of him but she already said she thinks she will be up in London a lot.

Reactions: 13
BTW - I’m sitting at my fathers bedside right now waiting for the funeral home to come get him. He died two hours ago. Dementia.

Oh love. I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending love & light.
---
Yeah it sucks. I’ve been going through treatment the last few months and hopefully all clear now.
All the hugs, thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
L

Thank you. It was time and we are so glad he’s free.

I understand that so much. My mum has dementia, just passed her birthday - all she said was “I just want to die”. It’s the most heartbreaking disease. To top it all, my husband was also diagnosed with it last year. Live for the day. Much love to you. Yes he is free to fly with the angels but you have to carry the memories of his suffering and it’s f’ing hard ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He said he’s under the care of a Surrey hospital but they’re supposedly moving to Warwickshire? That’s a long way to be travelling for treatment. I kind of hope that the dim wife is just an act she puts on and she will actually take care of him but she already said she thinks she will be up in London a lot.
It’ll probably be her poor mum looking after him and the dog whilst she’s pissing it up inLondon with her new fake fwends . I don’t understand why she doesn’t step back from Instagram and concentrate on him for a change he ain’t gonna be better in 6 months time . He’s gonna need a lot of support through his treatment, surgery and recovery .

Bit of a drastic move to cut her ring off like that too .. anyone else think she doesn’t like it .

hey @Jasmine did his Mum keep in touch with you ?
---
Let’s simmer down please and the jabs discussion is for another thread.
his diagnosis is serious.My father in law did not fair well with that.

Sorry for your loss ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually watched and felt she looked shocked and worried, at one point she did look really emotional. She’s not silly enough to think this isn’t going to be a rollercoaster over the next 6 months. It’s a terrible cancer because of the weight loss and inability to eat, I know someone who died 4 months after diagnosis. If he’s already lost 3 stone that’s quite some tumour.
I really think this could be the turning point and she’ll prioritise him more, if she’s already been in Insta less then it proves she’s already putting him first.

Reactions: 17
Knew it was cancer - definitely his lifestyle of smoking and drinking and the jabs that’s caused it. Yet he still continues to drink/smoke ….?
What the frig has covid jabs gotta do with it. Are you a scientist?? Oh purlease
---
I’m guessing you haven’t done research into C jab ingredients and what it does to cells and immune system then?

Unhealthy Lifestyle + jabs = very dangerous mix!
What a LOB. Otherwise known as load of bollocks’. The covid jab scaremongering has long gone, we’re all fine thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad this got mentioned. What a selfish bint. She’ll have to go out shopping for something to wear for it while he’s probably going through his treatment. She is beyond selfish. Then the ‘go get it’ about the ring that he had to cut off. We’re not sentimental… you’re certainly not yawna!! About wedding rings or husbands. out until 4am and him not with her. She’s beyond selfish. She’ll be in London and enjoying herself not playing the dutiful wife at any level.
I didn’t like her before her live but I like her even less now her selfishness is beyond the pale.

Just watched the live “I’m not missing that”. Wow.
---
L

So sorry. It’s the cruelest illness. Both my parents have it. The long goodbye. Take care xxxx

Thank you. It was time and we are so glad he’s free.

Reactions: 4
I actually watched and felt she looked shocked and worried, at one point she did look really emotional. She’s not silly enough to think this isn’t going to be a rollercoaster over the next 6 months. It’s a terrible cancer because of the weight loss and inability to eat, I know someone who died 4 months after diagnosis. If he’s already lost 3 stone that’s quite some tumour.
I really think this could be the turning point and she’ll prioritise him more, if she’s already been in Insta less then it proves she’s already putting him first.
I agree.. I really felt for her, she was obviously emotional, hence the lip biting.
Glad this got mentioned. What a selfish bint. She’ll have to go out shopping for something to wear for it while he’s probably going through his treatment. She is beyond selfish. Then the ‘go get it’ about the ring that he had to cut off. We’re not sentimental… you’re certainly not yawna!! About wedding rings or husbands. out until 4am and him not with her. She’s beyond selfish. She’ll be in London and enjoying herself not playing the dutiful wife at any level.
I didn’t like her before her live but I like her even less now her selfishness is beyond the pale.

---
I don't think it's selfish, I think even if John can't make it, he would want her to attend, as it's something close to his heart. I've followed this thread for a while, as I enjoyed the Goss, however, the response of some people re the live is vile. Toodles 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 1
A family friend had the same cancer and unfortunately passed away weeks after diagnosis. It was such a rapid, horrible cancer. I really hope he has successful treatment as soon as possible. 🤞

• Sad
Yeah it sucks. I’ve been going through treatment the last few months and hopefully all clear now. But the thought of chatting about it on an IG live to a captive nation of idiots makes me cringe myself inside out 😂
I'm wishing you all the love in the world. Sorry you are going through it. Hope you are given all clear soon xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.