Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she get the VCA bracelet?
Are we sure it’s not one of Nicole’s copies?
---
who the fook does she think she is?? Royalty? I thought she liked the “outside in” minimalistic box not stately home interiors. She’s so confused
Delusions of grandeur! Yet another narcissistic trait.

“You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear”
( my grandma - circa 1983)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That Dior watch retails for a mere £6,800 o_O. OMR tagging along to pay up or shut up - otherwise she'll be shrinking his jeans in the wash again :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That CBD stuff that stops her spots isn’t working too well is it ? “ never had a spot since using it”

And that’s when she’s got the filters on her head shape as it keeps blurring out the acne on her cheek. Niiice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A GHD advert with Lorna straightening her hair has just come up on my f book feed. What an absolute joke, she is literally too lazy to brush her hair most days. She is the last person to influence anyone on their bloody hair. Goes to show these companies don't give a shiny shite how crap and shocking they look, it's all about numbers.

Reactions: 6
It makes laugh how she’s trying to act like people are asking them styling advice. Nicole always looks like she’s just decked out in H&M knit with a designer bag or shoe and Lorna is well… Lorna style.
no one is asking them how to look ‘expensive’.
‘Just put a chunel on at the end of every outfit’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A GHD advert with Lorna straightening her hair has just come up on my f book feed. What an absolute joke, she is literally too lazy to brush her hair most days. She is the last person to influence anyone on their bloody hair. Goes to show these companies don't give a shiny shite how crap and shocking they look, it's all about numbers.
I read that so-called influencers make the most out of promoting Dyson, so reckon GHD is a close second. As always, these companies are only looking at the number of followers rather than their haystack hair 🤑

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t have enough eye rolls in me for this
She’s so cheap and nasty - considering she’s married to a very well patinaed man you’d think she’d realise that a leather’s patina is lovely and is exactly why you’d want to invest in quality leather over heavily processed saffiano leather or pvc. You’d think someone who pretends to live in stately/listed homes would at least pretend to have a basic understanding and appreciation of how materials age 🤡

Point 6 is embarrassing but not surprising for someone who dresses like an auntie whose flat is being cuckooed by fraud boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so cheap and nasty - considering she’s married to a very well patinaed man you’d think she’d realise that a leather’s patina is lovely and is exactly why you’d want to invest in quality leather over heavily processed saffiano leather or pvc. You’d think someone who pretends to live in stately/listed homes would at least pretend to have a basic understanding and appreciation of how materials age 🤡

Point 6 is embarrassing but not surprising for someone who dresses like an auntie whose flat is being cuckooed by fraud boys.
Number 3 is absolutely hilarious when she brought out a whole collection of cheap embellishments just last year

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t have enough eye rolls in me for this
3 and 6 are just contradictoy. Keep it simple v invest in statement grabbing pieces ! which one is it. Can’t be both, or maybe it can, just spend on everything x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How to look expensive ( the points she’s missed)

7- Wear acrylic extensions, and if you can find them, choose ones that resemble an infected rabid vermin nest. Make especially sure that these extensions aren’t blended in and don’t colour match at all. Make sure they pull super hard on your scalp so that you display some lovely bald patches.

8- Drink daily to the point of alcoholism. Does wonders for bloating and skin dehydration.

9- Do absolutely no exercise ever. EVER. That bloated gunt is what all the expensive girls have.

9- Inflate your lips and face to the point of bursting. “ I’ve got no wrinkles around my eyes…” ( that’s because you’re filled like a sausage from your chin right up to your eye sockets)

( I did 9 twice because, like Lorna, I like to be shabby with detail)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her ‘bobbing on’ in Dior looking like a boiled egg with a belt on has finished me off 😂 she and her frenemy Nicole really think they are A list enigmas, as opposed to Lidl patsy and Edina 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The live on Sunday is about John’s illness 😣
Oh my Jesus. Are they actually doing a live to discuss his assumed serious illness??

This is very unsavoury in my opinion. The grief tourists will be out in full force… Lorna gets the attention she craves on the back of his illness and “support” from people she doesn’t know.

Genuinely sickened. But incredibly predictable to try and make illness lucrative…

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh my Jesus. Are they actually doing a live to discuss his assumed serious illness??

This is very unsavoury in my opinion. The grief tourists will be out in full force… Lorna gets the attention she craves on the back of his illness and “support” from people she doesn’t know.

Genuinely sickened. But incredibly predictable to try and make illness lucrative…
I just came on to say this !! Can’t be that serious if they’re doing a ‘live’ on it. If it is serious then they’ve both got issues turning it into a Fukkin freak show . Your right about Ol Yawna craving the attention . Advertising the time of the live like it’s some charity closet sale . Knowing it will grab the followers attention and viewings . Do you think they’ve written a script ?
Whatever his ailment is, this live will be just another greedy, vile,money grabbing, publicity stunt but doesn’t come as a surprise really as they’re such a vile smug couple . Hope they mention The house move .

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.