Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks tragic trying to look cool šŸ˜Ž. He could really do with getting the help of a personal stylist. I bet he has one of those tattoos with either barbed wire or the moon. The other week she wanted us to remember him in our thoughtsšŸ¤”.
They really are a trio of saddos on the scrounge, constantly taking selfies and showing as many designer labels as possible. They are so shallow and suit each other perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He looks tragic trying to look cool šŸ˜Ž. He could really do with getting the help of a personal stylist. I bet he has one of those tattoos with either barbed wire or the moon. The other week she wanted us to remember him in our thoughtsšŸ¤”.
They really are a trio of saddos on the scrounge, constantly taking selfies and showing as many designer labels as possible. They are so shallow and suit each other perfectly.
The tattoo description šŸ˜‚ I know exactly what you mean šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me thatā€™s finds her and Nicole so cringey? Going out swinging their chunel bags everywhere they go, taking photos in dior, Chanel etc.šŸ˜‚
LUXE.that word doesnā€™t come near those two Fukkin hell They look like a pair of chavs .. and they need to stop messing with their faces theyā€™ve got plastic plumped up back of the spoon faces ( thanks for that one @LadyLockdown ) and Mr Pig looks well rough and heā€™s got another of those Fukkin chav scarfs . If he ainā€™t well whyā€™s he being dragged round the shops by that pair of selfish bints .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heā€™s not well but out shopping, drinking champagne. Say it or donā€™t say it. Stop with the breadcrumbing.
I hope to god she isnā€™t doing a live to reveal his illness? Could anyone be that sick?
---
Is it just me thatā€™s finds her and Nicole so cringey? Going out swinging their chunel bags everywhere they go, taking photos in dior, Chanel etc.šŸ˜‚
They are such a weird Throuple.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t make up my mind if itā€™s because we arenā€™t used to seeing him without the filter, or whether he doesnā€™t look at all well.

Imagine if he is seriously unwell and sheā€™s still dragging him bleeping shopping and posing with fellow spoon face?

I guess it proves that nothing will ever stop her buying / spending and buying some more,

Canā€™t we have another oversized blazer? Itā€™s all of ten minutes since she bought the last one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Chin hiding and bending your head right back to crack is now a thing šŸ˜‚. Thereā€™s going to be generation of begs with neck strain, they do realise the NHS donā€™t fund neck photoā€™itis

Better get a #AD deal on those neck braces #NeckCrack #ChinnyGate

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chin hiding and bending your head right back to crack is now a thing šŸ˜‚. Thereā€™s going to be generation of begs with neck strain, they do realise the NHS donā€™t fund neck photoā€™itis

Better get a #AD deal on those neck braces #NeckCrack #ChinnyGate
Imagine shopping Dior ready to wear when your hair looks like that. The audacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny you should say thatā€¦ šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
(this was over 5 years agoā€¦cant imagine Mr Gout has done any exercise since!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Because heā€™s the bag carrier and paying for the drinks (the ones they donā€™t get free in the stores anyway)
What the actual F is he wearing. Those light coloured denim jeans, the socks, the white trainers and the market scarfā€¦also me thinks he needs a glow up with some new Botox as he isnā€™t looking so line free on his forehead these days!!!
Sheā€™s over girlsā€¦ she really is. The content has been terrible but there really is nothing else left in the can from her!

LUXE.that word doesnā€™t come near those two Fukkin hell They look like a pair of chavs .. and they need to stop messing with their faces theyā€™ve got plastic plumped up back of the spoon faces ( thanks for that one @LadyLockdown ) and Mr Pig looks well rough and heā€™s got another of those Fukkin chav scarfs . If he ainā€™t well whyā€™s he being dragged round the shops by that pair of selfish bints .

Reactions: 12
Oh fukk off Yawna ā€¦ ā€˜Nicole made me try it on .. yay or nay ??
What Fukkin bragging nonsense bollox you talk ..
You either like it or you donā€™t .
You either need it or you donā€™t .
You either want it or you donā€™t.
You either buy it or you donā€™t
Why ask your invisible fwends that are probably still trying to pay off Klarna after buying your ITS collecshun. Vile smug bint

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh fukk off Yawna ā€¦ ā€˜Nicole made me try it on .. yay or nay ??
What Fukkin bragging nonsense bollox you talk ..
You either like it or you donā€™t .
You either need it or you donā€™t .
You either want it or you donā€™t.
You either buy it or you donā€™t
Why ask your invisible fwends that are probably still trying to pay off Klarna after buying your ITS collecshun. Vile smug bint
When did she get the VCA bracelet?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mr Luxe does not look wellā€¦. I think it might be ā€˜Cā€™ ? Can only blame unhealthy lifestyle of excessively drinking, smoking, and they both had jabs to travel!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She got the VCA for her last birthday when she was FORTY which she still hasnā€™t admitted to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.