Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s set the scene …. your BF arrives today .. you’ve got no plans …!
you haven’t seen her since she’s been diagnosed with a ‘secret’ auto immune disease and she turns up to comfort you cos your husband has another ‘secret’ illness and then you go out an celebrate on party that you seem to have organised !!! Hey Yawna.. ! WTF !!?
Despite her absence she keeps coming back and delivering what she does best …. LIES !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And none of that is paid for it’s all Free Gifted PR

where’s the tagging!!!

it’s all invited agency or talent reps as they all seem to call themselves these day. Talent 😂😂😂
So she’s still hanging out with these fake fwends, she’s begging for work

Reactions: 9
Isn’t John unwell anymore ? If he’s seriously unwell then why is she leaving him to go partay in London?

God forbid he is actually seriously ill … I can’t imagine Lorna coping well, even at the mere thought of putting someone else first?!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me that’s finds her and Nicole so cringey? Going out swinging their chunel bags everywhere they go, taking photos in dior, Chanel etc.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Filter fail on Mr Pig. He has aged so badly when you look at their wedding photos…hes so cringe as the teens say 🤣

(i’m not doing any of the ‘if hes ill’ stuff as IMO if he was ill he wouldnt be in Dior when he didnt need to be, dressed up like a chav and drinking alcohol etc). They are gonna go to hell for breadcrumbing this illness narrative 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Filter fail on Mr Pig. He has aged so badly when you look at their wedding photos…hes so cringe as the teens say 🤣

(i’m not doing any of the ‘if hes ill’ stuff as IMO if he was ill he wouldnt be in Dior when he didnt need to be, dressed up like a chav and drinking alcohol etc). They are gonna go to hell for breadcrumbing this illness narrative 🙄
duck me the state of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she seriously going to get ANOTHER Dior rainproof poncho??
Although it doesn’t have CHRISTIAN DIOR splashed on the front for everyone to know she’s luxe, so maybe she put this back.
6F9AA535-9349-4023-BFEA-206523148564.png

---
My bet is that she got the CHRISTIAN DIOR jumper 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.