Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Everything happening “

( but here’s a discount code)
She talks in Fukkin riddles .. didn’t she get her hair done, go shopping , attend x 2 London events last week and a weekend in the Cotswolds . But by her sympathy ‘keep us in your thoughts ‘ quote She makes it sound as if they’ve been sat round Mr Pigs poorly bedside .

Reactions: 13
I just find it so funny that Lorn keeps trying to push her fella as Britains answer to George Clooney! Definitely losing followers with the constant posting…..Lorn if you are reading this, I’m glad you’ve found someone that makes you happy but he is not fanciable and he is not goals! Please keep him behind closed doors. Out of sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well there you go, got a ton of fake “are you ok hun” messages whilst they’re chugging wine looking for their next brand deal.

Her content is dire

Reactions: 12
Well there you go, got a ton of fake “are you ok hun” messages whilst they’re chugging wine looking for their next brand deal.

Her content is dire
Even the sitting on the floor talking to the phone yesterday is shite. She got away with that in 2020 but it’s back to work now hunny, use your imagination.

I just find it so funny that Lorn keeps trying to push her fella as Britains answer to George Clooney! Definitely losing followers with the constant posting…..Lorn if you are reading this, I’m glad you’ve found someone that makes you happy but he is not fanciable and he is not goals! Please keep him behind closed doors. Out of sight.
IMO she’s seriously lost her way so now THEY are trying to get ‘couple’ collabs.. cars, hotels, restaurants . Interiors ..any products tbh . He must be pushing it too as most husbands would be just happy to be ‘themself in the background ‘ and let her do her thing .. sad really if he’s poorly why don’t they just bow out and enjoy life ..? Ooh hang on if the do that they’ll have to PAY for it !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Copying her mate's look but Nicole carries it off much better! 🧐

Reactions: 6
The value has dropped of the giveaway too !! Used to be £1000 . Even their fake competitions are feeling the pinch .

• Haha
Why is she promoting this skincare ? Thought her blemishes / breakouts were sorted with those Tula Toning pads she was raving about thd other day .?
Why do I get the feeling these PR dinners are just cover up’s for catalogue MLM nights out 🤣 I just couldn’t think of anything worse

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.