Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohno25

Chatty Member
Speaking of ITS - we’ve heard nothing of a new colleczhun. Wonder if they have - finally - parted ways? She usually churns one out every few weeks.
Maybe they're not happy with her sales figures (unsurprisingly!). I doubt she has much, if any, input into the designs/fabrics. Just a matter of selling AMAP to her 1.4 m followers. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

MirandaPriestly

Hope I've done this right everyone! I've included the beloved Mr Pig 🐷
Last thread is here:
Have I missed the hilarious summary/round-up?

Ohno25

Chatty Member
Their accounts are up, any accounts/bookeepers here willing to give their views

£1.5m 😮

I guess lying, cheating and overall being dickheads pays

It also raises questions, what the hell they spending money on cause it certainly isn’t her appearance or the flat
Looks like they had a bumper year 😬

BasicChicLook

I actually really like Nicole and her style. She seems cool and sweet. Lorna seems nice too but I feel like the ITS clothes look cheap. 😬😬

Last edited:

MirandaPriestly

Should I assume that Lorna has visited Nicole in the past but not recently? I also wonder what Lorna and her husband's relationship is like with Nicole's daughter and her significant other. I am also not a fan of that Dior dress or whatever it is.
Do not recall her ever visiting Nicole or being with her family, they tend to meet in London but have ages ago met in Florence and then last year Paris. You’d think if they were such BFFs she’d go join Nicole in Italy when she goes there for the whole summer each year.

It’s a plastic kagool/raincoat not meant to be a dress, I bet it stinks the amount she wears it.

Yet we’ve only seen her in the Dior mac once? A much more classic piece, how bizarre.

She’s never been like this with an overdone designer item, remember the ridiculous embellished Chanel sweatshirt? Pretty sure we only saw that once. I mean it wasn’t great but it was infinitely better than the kagoul.
The white with black beading one? I’m pretty certain that was a fake… she wore it a lot for a short time then ditched it, don’t recall it in a charity sale so it was probably ruined by fake tan and thick orange make up - gross

What about the last minute appointment the Paris hotel got her??? Also she’s not answering questions that are actually asked!! Without saying too much I can verify this 😂😂
That’s the only appointment she got, not in her name but via the Le Bristol concierge - still no mention of what she got in Hermes in NYC … she must be gutted Nicole has had multiple appointments and got another quota bag - no doubt in her own name not blagged

BLOODY HELL. Hahahahahaha.
this looks like a new knitted version and matching bucket hat.
Of course Lorna would be covered in the brand when it’s arguably at its worst. (Design wise)
Yes I believe thats a reversible cashmere knit from a couple of seasons ago so she’s either picked it up on sale from a boutique or perhaps from the outlet - it’s not current season. If it’s menswear then even older than that - they have some gorgeous classy knitwear, I’ve no idea why you’d choose the overdone logo’d piece - so chavvy

Last edited:

Sophie92

Chatty Member
What is going on with her hair this morning?! Looks like she’s tried to create a “When Harry met Sally” moment 😂

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Yeah she was bricking it for good reason. Remember the journo live stage interview they grilled her, she was fuming on Twitter swore never again. It was brilliant 😂😂

Anyway her “bestie” Nicole has morphed again. Two different people here of the same name. What’s wrong with them
Tell me more about this interview!

Reactions: 1

em69

VIP Member
why are those three away from the group?
Also how do we know it’s 15 year old Bentley? Haha

Reactions: 1