Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SGE32

In the words of Jim Carey “I don’t know wether to stroke it or hit it with a shovel”
2FE59E1E-1BD8-40FB-9042-2E9F3EAC987A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Jasmine

Chanel seems chavy to me now tits. I can't afford it anyway but I think Luxe has brought the brand down massively. If I could afford it I'd put my money towards an Aston Martin lol....my dream car. Happy Easter tits xx

Anyway, it's the first Easter without my dad. I took over the reins of roasting the leg of lamb and it went down a treat. Those are the times I hold dear in my life. Not buying "stuff" lol....laters darlings xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Doherty557

Chatty Member
lol where did you meet her? Any goss?
She was everything that has been said on this thread (I’ve not had time to view previous threads). She had an air of self importance around her, thought she was the best person in the room, dressed like a 25 year old yet was obvious she is much older.

Bright orange face, puffed up lips, her hair was a total mess. I remember her advertising Philip Kingsley on her Instagram, now I’ve seen her; I would never buy those products! Make up caked on. Very skinny legs with a rounded body, she reminded me of tweedle dum and tweedle dee

I used to follow her for a long time but unfollowed after meeting because she didn’t come across as nice at all and neither did the people she was with

And lastly, I don’t want to call her an alcoholic but she drank A LOT and drove her car

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just woke up at 10am, getting her words all wrong, comes on to demo skin care and finishes by saying I must get on as I need to wash my face.

Who the fuck is paying this clown for her advertisements?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was everything that has been said on this thread (I’ve not had time to view previous threads). She had an air of self importance around her, thought she was the best person in the room, dressed like a 25 year old yet was obvious she is much older.

Bright orange face, puffed up lips, her hair was a total mess. I remember her advertising Philip Kingsley on her Instagram, now I’ve seen her; I would never buy those products! Make up caked on. Very skinny legs with a rounded body, she reminded me of tweedle dum and tweedle dee

I used to follow her for a long time but unfollowed after meeting because she didn’t come across as nice at all and neither did the people she was with

And lastly, I don’t want to call her an alcoholic but she drank A LOT and drove her car
THIS is the friday tea we ordered ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Annie6154

Going to Rome to take pictures of pastel polyester tracksuits is the least Luxe thing I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Today was the final straw. I’ve unfollowed and also posted a lengthy rant over on my Instagram (ido have a few thousand followers). I understand that influencers don’t do politics but at a time like this, could she not even post a link to a reputable donation page. I’m fed up of her constant bragging, he’s a director in a bank, actually doesn’t earn that much (also in bed with the Russians at the bank). Not sure why I let it get to me but she’s just so fake, everything is a lie. If she doesn’t do a secret giveaway then her photos literally get 500 comments and half of them are her replying! No one cares any more!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25