Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

de beauvoir

And now she’s heading home.. why was she in London looking for a PCR test? For another made up trip?

Reactions: 3

Ohmydays

VIP Member
So

So yesterday she met a new friend ( that was tired and left her to go and have a nap with her dog) 😂😂.
Then went to the one and only restaurant in London 🙄 where one ‘friend’ left for an event . pretended she had a mega long lunch then went back to the hotel put her pyjamas and shoes on and went to sit in the bar with her feet on the chair !!
I think your right Mr Pig was holed up in the bedroom .
What a riveting life she leads 😴🥱. She must be out of discount codes so she’s got to put herself out there …. Watch this space a discount code is going to pop up any minute !!😂. Oh and it’s the naming of the Giveway winner today …
Oops nearly missed this yesterday.
Discount code ✅

Attachments

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about brands that are continuing to advertise on tv and radio and by stopping advertisement, how is this helping Ukraine? I’m no fan of influencer marketing and certainly cannot stand Lorna but where was this reaction to the Yemen war, the war in Syria? The US air strikes in Somalia? Palestine?

The idea of influencers having to stop their work because of a war they have no control over whilst everyone else works as normal is a baffling concept to me.

That being said, I met Lorna earlier in the week which is why I looked up her thread. I can confirm she has 3 chins
I get your point and we stop for various things, I really want the company I work for to pause in Russia that hasn't happened yet.

I think the difference is the creators I've been working with are aware of the situation and don't want to draw negativity to themselves which is fair enough and if they do post some are donating their fees which we are matching.
I'm talking creators that have a skill, put in hours of recording & editing time not like lazy Lorna & not in the fashion/beauty industry either.

I went on a little walk yesterday and stopped to look in the window of an antique & 2nd jewellers that I love, I couldn't help but think of her tacky green ring and now I don't want anything from that jewellers 😂, it's spoilt my window shopping dreaming!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Bloody hell I saw this photo on does my bum look 40s page and tried to spot Lorna but couldn’t and I assumed she wasn’t on it. She looks so different I didn’t know it was her.
Yawna looks like a big sweaty mess ..

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I purchased that Nars foundation and it’s so lightweight and very light coverage, I love it! But she must’ve put half the bottle on her face, it looks wild!! Don’t judge the Nars foundation based on her review anyway.
She did a whole three pumps of it! Gross.

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
They would've been given a brief and if not fulfilled they don't get paid, which makes it stranger. Either there was no brief which clearly cannot be right as they were there for a new product launch. It was a very strange PR trip, whoever at the agency was in charge of social media coverage, is now looking for job :LOL:

If Yawna was there to make friends that clearly didn't work either, most kept well out of her way :ROFLMAO: