Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scroll to the bottom and click the “continue” button to make a complaint via the online form.
Thank you!

Scroll to the bottom and click the “continue” button to make a complaint via the online form.
Did you put it as a company or sole trader? The options confused me a little (sorry if I’m being a bit slow haha)

Reactions: 1

Happie

There is one at Bicester Village and another in Île-de-France, otherwise some boutiques do a sale once or twice a year but not advertised.

I love Dior, they have some beautiful pieces and I’m very sad that Lorna is sullying it all 😔

I saw quite a few influencers were wearing these sleeper sets out around Xmas & New Year, Lorna miles behind as always then pretending she’s come up with something novel.

Thank you very much, will be checking the outlet out. I also have some very nice pieces, some of them bought on sales (and none of them with logos).

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I don’t know much about her.. can somebody please tell me how they’ve got so much money? Like, is this genuine?! The designer clothes and the hotels etc..how is this achieved?

Ohmydays

VIP Member
this is interesting to know. We have had a fre influencers donating their feed this week a f we have matched to a charity of their choice. I noticed the majority of these influencers are not in fashion/beauty. Lorna however kept her fee and I’m not surprised. I can’t see her being w charitable person at all, maybe a tiny donation to look good but nothing that is of any worth to her
I’m intrigued .. not being from that world .. Do influencers get a free event / weekend away etc plus the product they are promoting and are paid an attendance FEE ? 😳

MPON82

Didn’t she say that she was doing a charity giveaway with all proceeds going to Ukraine? I’m sure I saw one of her Dior saddle bags as a giveaway

Doherty557

Chatty Member
@Doherty557 dont you clearly put declaration in the contract? As the ASA can go after the brand as well as the influencer. If one of mine doesn't declare correctly I'm jumping all over them to change it, won't work with anyone that doesn't declare correctly, not worth the risk esp when you're a big global brand like mine. The brand has a responsibility to ensure audiences are clear it's an advert.
Yes our influencers are required to declare all ads sufficiently. We didn’t work with her on penhaligons, we worked with her on a previous event. She her but get the most followers of all of them on that trip, there’s no way she wasn’t paid

CouldYouNot

Argh! I had a friend who went to the surgeon LL mentioned she looked amazing after he’d treated her face, I was going to book in with him but now I’m not so sure if he’s responsible for Lornas look ☹
I feel like she mentioned someone else before?
Maybe this guy is trying to fix the botch job 😂

de beauvoir

lol wow the thin extensions...
Great job, we really can’t see where you real hair ends and fake hair starts 😅

• Haha

LadyMary1900

Are you sure you followed the tutorial about how to tie it though?? ;)
What the heck is she on silly moo!

Quite! You do all that filtering but you don’t edit out your scabs! 🤢
And the repulsive old fake tan and filthy bathrobe 🤢

I reckon it was just a concerned citizen who saw a plastic cardigan on the seat next to a packet of fags so popped a fire extinguisher in there in case of an emergency 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BasicChicLook

Haha, I don't know either of them so who knows what they are really like. I also totally agree with you about Nicole.

Lol to be fair I quite like Nicole’s style too, she does a nice mix of high street & high end and actually wears what she links to - not pretending she does for money & then never wearing the item again.

She’s moved on leaps and bounds since she first knocked around with LL, has her own genuine style and a real life/family/friends and imho has left LL miles behind - wonder why she bothers with her!

Oh she’s been reading here again … is this a ‘design meeting’ with IntheShite? For her next Kullecshun ? Lush fabrics Loona 🤢 … extra long oversized lumberjack shirt you’ll wear with a Chanel baseball cap and over denim cut offs (of which you’ll link 25 must have bargain versions we’ll never see you in again incl Suoerdry) or your own cycling shorts.
As for that other fabric, godawful dress with puffed sleeves and pockets which is lined and feels so expensivvvvee *yawn*
[/QUOTE]

I actually really like Nicole and her style. She seems cool and sweet. Lorna seems nice too but I feel like the ITS clothes look cheap. 😬😬