Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MirandaPriestly

How funny that she suddenly talks about Nicole’s daughter after it was mentioned on here that she has no involvement with her supposed best friends family.

View attachment 1183701
That’s very obviously a response to reading comments here.

What a con she is, that is absolutely no representation of her treatment at all you can see the dodgy filter

I like the way she avoids the botox answer, she def had it on her neck to "tighten" as she calls it. You don't inject filler into your neck. Just bloody say I had botox, what's the fuss
She’s definitely said she’s had Botox before… why lie?

Reactions: 3

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Has she had some sort of cheek lift too? Just can't tell because of the filters she uses!

Surely her audience would question why someone who appears in grid pics with a perfect jaw line would need to get rid of a double/saggy/moon face/chin? Make it make sense? They're all just thick?
Her forehead doesn’t move either in her stories . Do you think she’s ‘preparing a new face ‘ for her wedding renewal vow in August ?

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Out of curiosity, how do you feel about brands that are continuing to advertise on tv and radio and by stopping advertisement, how is this helping Ukraine? I’m no fan of influencer marketing and certainly cannot stand Lorna but where was this reaction to the Yemen war, the war in Syria? The US air strikes in Somalia? Palestine?

The idea of influencers having to stop their work because of a war they have no control over whilst everyone else works as normal is a baffling concept to me.

That being said, I met Lorna earlier in the week which is why I looked up her thread. I can confirm she has 3 chins
lol where did you meet her? Any goss?

pink_norris

VIP Member
What a con she is, that is absolutely no representation of her treatment at all you can see the dodgy filter

I like the way she avoids the botox answer, she def had it on her neck to "tighten" as she calls it. You don't inject filler into your neck. Just bloody say I had botox, what's the fuss

Ohno25

Chatty Member
Don't think we'll see the results due to usual filters! I wonder if it was a freebie :unsure: