Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Pretty sure she hasn’t mentioned Penhaligons since Christmas 2020 when she did that very bizarre reel with the Bentley in the grounds of the 2 bed flat

• Haha
Reactions: 17

london89

Chatty Member
Oh my god her outfits outside the Colosseum. I can't believe she has the audacity to call these clothes a collection. Would love to see the local Italians faces seeing this lemon sherbet monstrosity prancing around. No one on earth has put me off Chanel more than this woman.

'she constantly looked like she had just had a quickie in a bush and reappeared'
[/QUOTE]
That's the perfect description - always a bit out of breath and getting up off the floor with the rats all over the shop - luxe personified 🥴

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I just happened upon LeonieHanne and she is not using skin filters and the difference is incredible.

I think Lorna thinks that because she puts her disgusting over inflated lips close to the camera it somehow convinces the audience that she isn’t using filters.

And yes, it was a woman called a Krystyna that she used for the lips. She has had Botox, I’ve got a screen shot of her admitting it, but I’m on holiday and can’t be fucked to find it given we all know she’s a liar.

FYI, I went to a doctor in London of excellent repute for my Botox and I said “ you aren’t going to make me look like lorna luxe are you ?”
And he said
“ who?”
So I showed him and he said
“ not over my dead body”

• Haha
  • Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Alex showing how’s it’s done 👌 take notes Lorna.

I feel like this is how Lorna thinks she looks?

Note how Alex is lacking clip in rats, bad photoshop & a resident mr pig smoking a b&h.

She also has beautiful naturally tanned long legs. ( As opposed to lornas “ I’ve got long legs” length of legs which aren’t)

Well for her to show such a incident, although bad happens every minute, every day somewhere in the UK

she has literary nothing else to update us on - such a boring life
tbh it's more entertaining content than endless close ups of her peering into the camera with her corned beef skin

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s rehabbing her image. Girly and fun and no more old man. Guessing someone sat her down and explained how she should freshen up her feed.
Defo. We anticipated this last year didn’t we.

She has zero girl friends. Nicole - she met on the internet. All the other women she mentions are influencers who want to use her and the adoration fits with her narcissism.
Where are her friends from university? ( music degree, English degree?)
Where are the cabin crew mates?
Oh, there are none.
She’s not a girls girl. She would be too threatened.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Meanwhile back to the real world, where Ukranians are losing their lives and homes. What an entitled, vacuous life this woman leads. She’s abhorant 😡
You’re absolutely right. I was thinking this the other day and wanted to post something, but didn’t know how to articulate it. I’ve seen the various defences from various instagrammers who conclude they have to carry on because it’s their job. But it doesn’t mean that they aren’t mindful of the crisis.

The difference is, that most peoples jobs really don’t involve such self indulgent gluttony. I probably speak for most people when I say that my job doesn’t involve taking pictures of myself and bragging about wealth / materialism all day.
The gulf between reality and Queen baby life is just all the more evident. Yes , she slotted 5k to Red Cross.. job done. Never mentioned again and carries on regardless boasting about stupid fuckjng dior bucket hats and gifted Whispering angel because she’s overachieved on shopping again!

Fuck off!

• Heart

Hanna21

Chatty Member
“It’s a snug fit” no shit 😂

Is it me or are we seeing a bit more of her true shape than we used to? Thinking about those gymshark leggings the other day

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
She will have sat on a seat in those knickers, and someone else will have to sit on it afterwards... and you know how I could never get why she had about 500 coats? She seems to be getting just as many oversized blazers. OR just saying she is... how often does she say she has ordered something, but then we never see her actually wear it?
God she looks like an Ol Trollope !! Didn’t she buy a black blazer in NYC that she was raving about .. ?? She’s so unimaginative and stylish let alone Luxe !!😂😂

My thread title vote goes to @annabelle_bronstein
and this …

“endless photos hiding her chins, yet another giveaway that noone wins”

UghFFS

Two things:

- remember the last time she went to Rome and she bragged about how much the fine was for sitting on the trevi fountain?
- who the fuck references / uses Tumblr in the year of our lord twenty twenty two

• Haha

de beauvoir

this ITS collab really was the worst thing to happen to her. Her ‘style’ now is fucking rank. Just cheap Matalan-esque clothes with a Chanel or Hermes thrown on top. The cheek to brand this tat luxe.

She’s just a cash cow for ITS. They’re just throwing things at her now to promote. With her pretending she’s designed it.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Lol! Off out with the girls my arsehole. ( This is loosely translated as “ pre recorded, already in bed watching tele doing absolutely FUCK ALL)

She’s more likely to be off out with me 🤣😬

• Haha