Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
i think she’s a dominatrix and he likes humiliation tbh. Weird dynamics
Except she’s too lazy to be a dominatrix.

Remember my “Queen Baby” description of Loony?

Well there’s a new term to add to the mix.
I was discussing their weird dynamic the other day with a group of people.
Came to the conclusion that Loonatic and Mr Pig have “Folie à deux”. Have you heard of it?

It’s basically a shared delusional disorder when the two or more individuals of concern live in proximity, most probably socially or physically isolated, and have little interaction with other people.
Basically because they’re so locked down, they don’t have people telling them their lifestyle / ways are fucked up, so they maintain this delusional mindset and lifestyle. Add social media to the mix and well… you can see for yourself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s been to Amsterdam which is so beautiful. Think on Negins content. It’s a beautiful city. She hasn’t posted anything of value. She went to the Maldives and posted barely anything. I’ll say it again, she is THE WORST influencer ever!!

Reactions: 17

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
God it’s like she’s clinging on to a wannabe “hyping him up” ( validate me!) with her “celebrity” status.
That ego really is something.

Wonder where Grandad pig is? Most probably whacking off in the (communal) tool shed.

• Haha
WHYYY does she do that stupid fake stretch
WHYYY does she wear that filthy dressing gown
WHYYYYYY do I even care 🤣😅🤣

• Haha
Do you think this is why they've not done the wedding vow renewal yet, because they've got nobody to invite to it, and she can't cope with having an 'event' she can't then post all over IG?
I think you are 100% right.

She went nowhere last night. No pictures of her mates, no bags on tables, no rose. She got ready to sell tights 🙁

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Does she really expect us to believe she ‘accidentally’ packed odd shoes? I mean I’ve done it with black flip flops but the ones she packed are completely different colours and fabrics, just own it for gods sake.
I was thinking this. Surely she is deliberately wearing odd shoes in a perverted attempt to show off the fact she has multiple pairs of the Mach & Mach? ?

Aren’t these pictures the ultimate comment on Lorna? Imagine living a life where you are terrified of being photographed by anyone else as you head into middle age. (Which is a wonderful adventure - if you let it be ). She appears to have lost her figure and apparently has always lacked self confidence in it ((hello eating disorder). Every photo is edited into someone she is NOT. Think for a moment of living a life where you despise the person in the mirror. Assuming the braggart seen in public is a drunk, middle aged woman who hates her life.

Certainly not going to let her off the hook for the false life she leads, but these photos from the Penhaligons shindig were very revealing.
Put me on ‘the list’ if you wish — but tonight all I feel is pity. What a wasted life.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
The company I work has paused all social and most creator content, tbh after talking to creators they didn't want to post sponsored content atm as they are very aware of the situation in the world. Unlike Loona and this twaty brand.
Out of curiosity, how do you feel about brands that are continuing to advertise on tv and radio and by stopping advertisement, how is this helping Ukraine? I’m no fan of influencer marketing and certainly cannot stand Lorna but where was this reaction to the Yemen war, the war in Syria? The US air strikes in Somalia? Palestine?

The idea of influencers having to stop their work because of a war they have no control over whilst everyone else works as normal is a baffling concept to me.

That being said, I met Lorna earlier in the week which is why I looked up her thread. I can confirm she has 3 chins

• Haha
Maybe we could trade her to Russia. She’s so tone deaf.

Oh now they are having drinks at the Lanesborough with that Sasha #filterdrop woman. I wish I was at the next table!!
Maybe we could trade her to Russia. She’s so tone deaf.

Oh now they are having drinks at the Lanesborough with that Sasha #filterdrop woman. I wish I was at the next table!!
No need.... Here she is in all her unfiltered glory!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow