Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It REALLY fucks me off that she's got all that Kate Somerville stuff. I spend hundreds on their products a year and they're openly letting her film skincare content with a blurring filter on 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 shouldn't be allowed. Lorna hun, we can see the filter glitching ya absolute salad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I saw that. I like her already 😂 she’s welcome here

This 😂 we all knew it. I guess a filter photoshop has bought her this shit show of a life

Can you expand anymore, I can feel her arrogance 🤮
can’t say too much as I don’t want to out myself to influencers watching but I work in PR putting together events and let’s just say she’s as every inch the diva you would think. I can confirm she drink drives (you would think she would take more care of a Bentley…) and she will look down her nose at anyone not dressed head toe in designer gear.
I’ve no issues with people wearing designer pieces but she wears the most obvious pieces she can find that end up looking like she’s picked it from the racks of a Turkish bazaar (she probably has)

she constantly looked like she had just had a quickie in a bush and reappeared

• Haha

de beauvoir

50884096-56D3-403D-8270-A4F367D85E2F.jpeg

In other words.. I’m not invited to shows/ I don’t want unedited photos of me out that I can’t control / I can’t bring OM

Also work life balance?? All she does now is take pictures of the corner of her two rooms and take photos in gross highly flammable tack. Hardly a ‘business’

• Haha
A bit late to the party but it's been less than a week since she's launched the 'ultimate travel' collection with ITS. Since then she's already flown to Paris, but there was no sight of her sets which are oh so comfy and made for travel. Instead she rolls to the airport in that monstrosity of an outfit.
Just goes to show how much she cares for her line. I actually feel sorry for the any of her followers who might have both from the collection and aspire to have the 'luxe' lifestyle she tries to portray.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
4DB2D05F-5E8E-4EB1-85BE-BD9DA6087E95.jpeg

Totes gorgeous? What the fuck 😂 does she post this herself? Also why is she carrying a Chanel carrier bag outside the airport?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

clairechoice

What is the absolute point of this event? Do they actually think people will buy perfume cos these dickheads have put it on their story? It’s disgusting considering what is going on in the world rn

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Its_Me

VIP Member
Oh she can fuck off. She could have acknowledge it daaaaaaays ago and quietly donated her own money but noooooooooo she has to do her stupid fucking charity sale with her stinking clothes and shoes. I’d say donate them but I wouldn’t wish that on those poor women. How does anyone know she’s donating the funds anyway. Get fucked Lorna.

ALSO! She was so concerned about driving her big old tank in the rain but she was okay with drinking and driving?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thread suggestion: endless photos hiding her chins, yet another giveaway that noone wins

Yeah she was bricking it for good reason. Remember the journo live stage interview they grilled her, she was fuming on Twitter swore never again. It was brilliant 😂😂

Anyway her “bestie” Nicole has morphed again. Two different people here of the same name. What’s wrong with them
Nicole legit looks like my French grandma in these (she departed this world aged 95)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
£1000 cash giveaway? Thats a bit low rent isnt it?. Feels like an ITV daytime ‘ring to win’ comp. Theres also no mention of ‘no affiliation to Instagram’ or the fact in the US it would have to be declared…both legalities. Cant wait to see what private account wins lol.

PS ‘a thank you from me and John’ 🤣 Still trying to make retired sexagenarian Mr Pig happen…

PPS looking forward to some lovely entertaining with fam/friends in the garden content this lovely sunny easter like all her other influenzer peers. Oh right I forgot - no garden, no friends….
Now you’ve blown it !! We’re gonna be inundated with pics of Johns fish salsa being served up in the communal garden next to the WA and vase of flowers whilst she lounges on the garden furniture under a Fukkin big ‘at 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21